What's new

Little Masters 100th 100

Just to bust your (Sachin Haters) bubble ..following are the ODI stats (result) of matches Sachin scored century..

Total 100s 49
Won 33
Lost 14
No result 2

I was one of those who called for his retirement with 99 centuries and quoted 'MR 3000' movie in of my threads here. But after reading his interview especially about him losing 50 kilos weight - I saw only Sachin the human who had gone through so much mental agony in the past 1 year to meet the expectations from billions of people and media. I felt that left to himself, he wouldn't have wanted that 100th century and just want to enjoy his every moment on the cricket field.

He richly deserves it - Congrats Sachin and hope you enjoy every moment on the cricket field.

I don't get why most of us Pakistanis are asking him to retire. If he's horrible, then shouldn't we want him to play against us?
The truth is he's a legend.
Plus, if Sachin had Pakistan's bowlers, then all of his centuries would have been victories. It's the Indian bowling which has to be the worst, most horrible unit in existence. What happened to Irfan Pathan? He used to be a match winner.

don't mind but some of your compatriots are not very good at hiding their jealousy .

zale bahu, hotil bahu pan ya sam ha

634247_f260.jpg

Are you sure about that???? you are implying every century of sachin causes India to lose the game which ofcourse is not true...

Has been recently..
Especially after the issue of his 100th 100 came up.
Somebody jinxed him.

don't mind but some of your compatriots are not very good at hiding their jealousy .

Neither are you in hiding your insecurity and fragile ego.
Sachin's achievements are there for all to see... There is action taken when it crosses the line.
But whining like a three year old girl everytime someone takes a pot shot at him is funny.

Don't call me a party crasher but i don't think anything great here has been done. Mostly he scores centuries when he is not under pressure, recent performances in England and Australia when India needed him the most say it all. His 100th century if hit against England or Australia would be great but against Bangladesh?? no disrespect to Bangladesh but this doesn't cut it.

I think he still clings on because of his contracts with various Corporates generating him crores of money from Ads. I think Ganguly and Dravid were the ones who selflessly put the team before them. This guys captaincy is the least to be talked about.

Sorry to all Sachin fans but this is how i fall. I have no respect for any of the current Team India members they have become cricket mercenaries especially Dhoni waiting for the highest bidder. No sense of patriotism in them. The England series has deeply hurt me and i can never forgive them.

sorry but it seems that you have been bitten by sanjay manjrekar and bishen singh bedi bug who are jealous of his greatness.if on two recent tours he did not perform then you forget the two decades of performance.cricket my dear is a team sport and may i ask you what were the remaing 10 players doing.
tell you what when you speak in favour of sachin's greatness you are one amongst the croud so no one pays much attention but when you speak against him you are standing alone so you are first heard and then rediculed.the above two gentlemen have done so.

Sachin wins and India looses.......,..AGAIN! :lol:

Sachin Tendulkar, the "match loser"

One of the most overrated players in the world....

He never played for the team....once his century is done he's out....

According to me.........whose batting I have seen....
world's no. 1 is Brian Lara,
world's no. 2 is Rahul Dravid,
world's no. 3 may be Sachin Tendulkar.....

Sachin wins and India looses.......,..AGAIN! :lol:

Sachin Tendulkar, the "match looser"

One of the most overrated players in the world....

He never played for the team....once his century is done he's out....

According to me.........whose batting I have seen....
world's no. 1 is Brian Lara,
world's no. 2 is Rahul Dravid,
world's no. 3 may be Sachin Tendulkar.....

sounds logiCal without any Data/analysis...:lol:

^^^^A Chinese interested in cricket :what:

By the way......Please read the post again......I have made the ranking based upon, "whose batting I have seen"

Congratulations! to Sachin.

And i hope he'll make another 100 tomorrow.:D

Sachen u desrve it more than any other player, well done, keep enjoy ur retirement life with grace

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom