What's new

Listen to this white caucasian girl has to say about ISIS

war&peace

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This girl student is telling and asking Jeb Bush. This is just to put an end to propaganda by Islamophobes, anti-Islamic and fanatic hindus and the liberals who have no time for discerning

Yes it is all propaganda . River of milk and honeys were flowing in Middle East and North Africa since time immemorial . Not to mention how brotherly they used to live with each other mufti and ayotallah holding each other's hand and dancing through apple green fields and turquoise blue skies . All before Bush spoiled that camaraderie .Not to mention how bush secretly instigated saddam to invade kuwait and saudi arabia to ask for its help thereby destroying hundreds years of love those people had for each other .

Yes it is all propaganda . River of milk and honeys were flowing in Middle East and North Africa since time immemorial . Not to mention how brotherly they used to live with each other mufti and ayotallah holding each other's hand and dancing through apple green fields and turquoise blue skies . All before Bush spoiled that camaraderie .Not to mention how bush secretly instigated saddam to invade kuwait and saudi arabia to ask for its help thereby destroying hundreds years of love those people had for each other .
Instead of being sarcastic watch the video

Lmao, right, nothing to do with the already fucked up sectarian clashes and the existing geopolitics within the Middle East, right? It's totally not Middle Easterners fault at all, right? Nothing to do with the boat loads of cash Arab groups have poured over there to destabilize Iranian influence. And in turn Iran pours it's support to help Syria and destabilize other Arab groups in the south.

the world has only 1 problem, and that is fanatic sunnis aka wahhabi terrorists

Well then show me the link instead of just being a typical troll

You really overestimate your importance . Do you really think i will dig through old threads to find a ink for you :D .

You really overestimate your importance . Do you really think i will dig through old threads to find a ink for you :D .

Talk about importance lol, i think the least importance is given to small, puny black peice of shit banyas lol, so leave importance aside, you should be least talking about importance..

On topic:

Isis is a product of the fake war on iraq, Fact

Did US's removal of Saddam create power vacuum and did Sunnis feel under represented in the new Shia dominated government, which sunni extremists were able to capitalise on and create ISIS? Yes!

But, did US create ISIS? Definitely Yes! If some teenager who probably wants to 'change the world' is saying so out population of 350 million plus then it must be true!

the world has only 1 problem, and that is fanatic sunnis aka wahhabi terrorists

world will soon have a second problem too and US is preparing for that one once the western world gets tired of same enemy and watching the movies on same topic like it did with Soviet union

world will soon have a second problem too and US is preparing for that one once the western world gets tired of same enemy and watching the movies on same topic like it did with Soviet union
so who's next on their list ?

Right now the statement is false. Just rephrase it
The world has only 1 problem, and that is fanatic hindus aka RSS terrorists - True, I agree :)
yup, big danger, spl considering they just slaughtered all those people in Paris, Beirut and Ankara, and blew up a Russian plane in Egypt.

Hindus = biggest threat to world peace

I think he meant by hate mongering hindus.

yup, big danger, spl considering they just slaughtered all those people in Paris, Beirut and Ankara, and blew up a Russian plane in Egypt.

Hindus = biggest threat to world peace
They just slaughtered 4000 Muslims in Gujjarat under police supervision and without being punished rather the main criminal is rewarded by making him prime minister. A mob publicly kills an innocent old guy on the SUSPICION that he was storing beef in the fridge......publicly.... no one comes to rescue...and no one gets punished and not even condemnation.

I think he meant by hate mongering hindus.

They just slaughtered 4000 Muslims in Gujjarat under police supervision and without being punished rather the main criminal is rewarded by making him prime minister. A mob publicly kills an innocent old guy on the SUSPICION that he was storing beef in the fridge......publicly.... no one comes to rescue...and no one gets punished and not even condemnation.
and the US is going to get a coalition going against radical hinduism soon, Pakistan will lead operation and....

cya next week with the final episode of jihadi jannah in gazwa e hind :cheesy:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom