What's new

Listen to this BUFFON again !!!

KashifAsrar

Reaction score
Listen to this BUFFON again !!!
If IRAQ was not behind 9/11, then why hundreds of thousands of people SLAUGHTERED there. To bring FREEDOM and PEACE !!!

[URL="

Last edited by a moderator:
OK.

I thought he meant Griffon i.e. a mythical monster with the body and hind legs of a lion and the head, wings, and claws of an eagle.

That would be more appropriate a description of the man - the US bald eagle with a face of a Lion and totally mythical in ideas aboutMiddle East and a monster to some!

Salim Sahab, I mis-spelled it, but you gave a better description of this mistake. Thanks :) :)

Yeah, I thought it would be Griffin.

I think that the attack on Iraq was more for strategic reasons, and very good ones at that for the US, than what has been stated by Bush.

Lebanon which should have been pro US after the organisation of the Cedar Revolution and removal of the Syrian influence, seems to have gone awry. And the Israeli misadventure was ill conceived and mistimed, if indeed there was any reason to do so.

And wanting Turkey to be a part of the UN peacekeeping force. The US should understand the sensitivity of the Arabs to the image of once again recreating the Ottoman Empire! I know that this may not be the aim, but then the Arabs are sensitive to this image!

In fact, if the Ottomans had proper land records and methods of assigning property to nomadic tribes, then the Palestinian Question would not have arisen and the Palestinian problem not be there.

But then it is the British who carved up the Ottoman Empire into totally illogical divisions and installed totally illogical Kings and Sheiks.

Therefore, while I would not be so radical in my criticism of Bush, but I think the policy in the ME is something quite contrary to logic and hence "monstrous".

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom