What's new

Like Sri Lanka, two ruling families taking Pakistan towards crisis: Imran

I bet you can’t name a single hospital or university initiated and built during niazi’s 10 year rule in KpK and 4 years in centre. Instead he broke all the records of corruption and completely destroyed our economy.
That’s the reason people are going back to Nawaz and Zardaris, while some are still waiting for miracles from 70 years old phateechar. 😁
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Just google zomong kor.

Compare the literacy rate, before & after.
Compare the justice system specially police in Punjab & KPK now.
Compare the current health care now against the previous party in KPK.
Small dams being built in province,

Please do enlist similar projects being done by Zardari & Nawaz gang.

IK broke the economy ??
Are we forgetting about pandemic? Global shortage, higher prices in international market. Whats happening because of russia&Ukraine war.
It was all done by IK lol 🤣he himself fired the first rocket , he himself took the virus china to all other countries why dont you blame him for that as well

Heck your leaders since coming back in power what have they actually done for the people ?

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Just google zomong kor.

IK broke the economy ??
Are we forgetting about pandemic? Global shortage, higher prices in international market. Whats happening because of russia&Ukraine war.
It was all done by IK lol 🤣he himself fired the first rocket , he himself took the virus china to all other countries why dont you blame him for that as well

Heck your leaders since coming back in power what have they actually done for the people ?
Yes I heard people from all over the world are going to KPK for studies because many top class universities were built during PTI 10 year govt.

Also heard people from all over the world going to KPK for medical treatments because PTI built many top class hospitals during 10 years of PTI govt.

Sehat card with political motives is destined to be failure. Should have improved government hospitals but that is hard so lets just do political gimmick of card. This is just another BISP card sh!t. PP strategy.

IK bechara, usky liye excuses dekho inkay. These type of challenges come every now and then. Dont hide PTI failure behind that.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Just google zomong kor.

IK broke the economy ??

imran khan kuch bhi ker le jab tak biryani nhi de ga koi faida nhi

God bless Pakistan. I can't say more than this. I hate Pmln and ppp but why should l place my trust on Imran Khan ?

Yes I heard people from all over the world are going to KPK for studies because many top class universities were built during PTI 10 year govt.

Also heard people from all over the world going to KPK for medical treatments because PTI built many top class hospitals during 10 years of PTI govt.

Sehat card with political motives is destined to be failure. Should have improved government hospitals but that is hard so lets just do political gimmick of card. This is just another BISP card sh!t. PP strategy.

IK bechara, usky liye excuses dekho inkay. These type of challenges come every now and then. Dont hide PTI failure behind that.

The fact IK was able to guide Pakistan from 2018-2022 without defaulting is a credit to him. Before fleeing, your masters, yes i am saying you are a paid slave, left the country on the verge of collapsing. IK not only survived but would go on to combat the pandemic all while achieving 6% growth before he was ousted.

Yes there was inflation, but that was due to the pandemic and the current Russian/Ukraine situation. There is not a country in the world who isnt seeing prices of commodities not go up the past 2-3 years. Overseas Pakistan will tell you that, just yesterday I paid $24 for atta that I was paying $10 pre-covid. A milk gallon is now $5.25, it was under $4 previously. Pakistan being a poor country which was mismanaged by decades by the likes of corrupt dacoits like sharifs and zardaris feel the burden of inflation much worse.

I cant believe I'm trying to reason with a paid patwari.

The fact IK was able to guide Pakistan from 2018-2022 without defaulting is a credit to him. Before fleeing, your masters, yes i am saying you are a paid slave, left the country on the verge of collapsing. IK not only survived but would go on to combat the pandemic all while achieving 6% growth before he was ousted.

Yes there was inflation, but that was due to the pandemic and the current Russian/Ukraine situation. There is not a country in the world who isnt seeing prices of commodities not go up the past 2-3 years. Overseas Pakistan will tell you that, just yesterday I paid $24 for atta that I was paying $10 pre-covid. A milk gallon is now $5.25, it was under $4 previously. Pakistan being a poor country which was mismanaged by decades by the likes of corrupt dacoits like sharifs and zardaris feel the burden of inflation much worse.

Patwari ka baap bi ghulaam ta, khud bi ghulam hai aur apbe bachon ko bhi ghulam rakh raha hai.

Solution: Guillotine

Yes exactly, PTI ka ehsan bus default nahi honay dya. Kya baat hai PTI ki! Didnt default just took record loans.

IK was telling that petrol prices and inflation was because of corruption but now during PTI, it happened due to world inflation. Nice

Lame cheap patwari is getting old. You used that you knew that your argument is very weak so lets add some slang.

Patwari ka baap bi ghulaam ta, khud bi ghulam hai aur apbe bachon ko bhi ghulam rakh raha hai.

Solution: Guillotine
738131328-d6a5943df4810ebfd578ea2f02a9e45e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom