What's new

Life threatening call to PM

GUNS-N- ROSES

Reaction score
New Delhi, May 4 (PTI) An anonymous call threatening to kill Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and former Prime Minister A B Vajpayee have prompted security agencies to conduct searches in the National Capital Region to identify the caller, sources said today.

The call made from a mobile phone was received at the Delhi Police Control Room last evening, they said, adding that the caller threatened to kill Singh and Vajpayee.

During investigations, sources said, the number was traced to be active in Ghaziabad.

However, they said, searches did not yield much result as the address used to procure the SIM card was found to be fake. The phone number, according to records, belonged to one Ram Avatar residing in Ghaziabad''s Sanjay Nagar.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

here is the link. Anonymous call threatens to kill PM Singh and Vajpayee - Yahoo! News

Ahhhh.. its the HDFC home loans guy again on the phone...:unsure:

lol That was a fun. Someone called finance minister offering home loans! :lol:

But this is difference I think, as it says 'life threatening call' to PM. I want to know who is that fool.

lol That was a fun. Someone called finance minister offering home loans! :lol:

But this is difference I think, as it says 'life threatening call' to PM. I want to know who is that fool.

Somebody called from a fake sim to a police station and threatened i will kill MMS...

If i was famous , i would have recieved too.. sad i am not..

Who cares :what:

Somebody called from a fake sim to a police station and threatened i will kill MMS...

If i was famous , i would have recieved too.. sad i am not..

Who cares :what:

Dude he is in great trouble forget being famous. IB and PM's security will make his life hell.

Back
Top Bottom