What's new

Life Style : Survey 01

How many meals you consume in a Day ?

• Total voters
Its said that rich people eat more meals than poor people .

Rich people eat more meals then poor people, unless they're watching their weight:partay:.

I eat lunch and I eat dinner, both vegetarian meals. No snacks and I usually have a coffee or hot tea for breakfast.

glogg1.jpg

Rich people eat more meals then poor people, unless they're watching their weight:partay:.

I eat lunch and I eat dinner, both vegetarian meals. No snacks and I usually have a coffee or hot tea for breakfast.

glogg1.jpg
:o:What is it ? Coffee , Tea , Water cum herbs ?

I am out with Jaundice .

I have a Ultrasound checkup day after tomorrow .

That's why I am telling you to find a girlfriend. Do you know a deeply passionate kiss can increase immunity significantly? Have you ever kissed anyone...and more?

Tell me....reveal yourself........dil khol ke bolo tumhara problem kya hai...:)

That's why I am telling you to find a girlfriend. Do you know a deeply passionate kiss can increase immunity significantly? Have you ever kissed anyone...and more?

Tell me....reveal yourself........dil khol ke bolo tumhara problem kya hai...:)

In 8th grade I accidentally Kissed a Guy , YUCK !
Never Kissed a Girl :rolleyes:

In 8th grade I accidentally Kissed a Guy , YUCK !
Never Kissed a Girl :rolleyes:

Now you are only reaffirming my suspicion. :(

You are running low on Testosterone, you can never ever kiss a guy otherwise, not accidentally, not even if you are facing a death threat.....you rather die, but can't kiss a guy..........BTW, was it a lip kiss? Kind of French kiss...?? Did you kiss another 8th grader, or a mustache?? :fie:

Listen, you need to raise your Testosterone levels, that will solve your perpetual feelings of illness, joint pains, depression, etc. etc. You should immediately find a girlfriend, not necessarily a nice one, but certainly a hot one! If you can't find a girlfriend then don't jump into a marriage, you might end up ruining someone's life, you need to first ensure that all your gears are in working condition and perform well when time comes.......seek professional help in that case to asses the functionalities of the gears.........but doctors can't help you in that, they are theoretical, and in your case something 'theoretically expected to perform well' is just not enough. :)

You are running low on Testosterone, you can never ever kiss a guy otherwise, not accidentally, not even if you are facing a death threat.....you rather die, but can't kiss a guy..........BTW, was it a lip kiss? Kind of French kiss...?? Did you kiss another 8th grader, or a mustache?? :fie:

Listen, you need to raise your Testosterone levels, that will solve your perpetual feeling of illness, joint pains, depression, etc. etc. You should immediately find a girlfriend, not necessarily a nice one, but certainly a hot one! If you can't find a girlfriend then don't jump into a marriage, you might end up ruining someone's life, you need to first ensure that all your gears are in working condition and perform well when time comes.......seek professional help in that case to asses the functionalities of the gears.........but doctors can't help you in that, they are theoretical, and in your case something 'theoretically expected to perform well' is just not enough. :)

Can't remember properly . I was behind the Guy , He turned in a flash and our lips made contact :(

I can't raise them since my Doc has given me Finasetride which does something to testosterone :undecided: Its too early to marry .

Listen, you need to raise your Testosterone levels, that will solve your perpetual feelings of illness, joint pains, depression, etc. etc. You should immediately find a girlfriend, not necessarily a nice one, but certainly a hot one! If you can't find a girlfriend then don't jump into a marriage, you might end up ruining someone's life, you need to first ensure that all your gears are in working condition and perform well when time comes.......seek professional help in that case to asses the functionalities of the gears.........but doctors can't help you in that, they are theoretical, and in your case something 'theoretically expected to perform well' is just not enough. :)
:omghaha::omghaha: Oi you there! Why are you hellbent on destroying the innocent childhood fantasies of our local Pandit??

Can't remember properly . I was behind the Guy , He turned in a flash and our lips made contact :(

I can't raise them since my Doc has given me Finasetride which does something to testosterone :undecided: Its too early to marry .

Okay! Then take (I mean watch) Sunny Leone movies (older ones, not Bollywood) thrice a day for a month and report.

Why? :blink:

BTW, hope you are only talking about testosterone levels!!

My Father closely watches or I should say monitor me :devil:

The medicine has a side effect a.k.a reduced erection :ashamed: Finasteride may cause decreased sexual desire or ability :wub:

My Father closely watches or I should say monitor me :devil:

The medicine has a side effect a.k.a reduced erection :ashamed: Finasteride may cause decreased sexual desire or ability :wub:

What can I say.......I am a genius..!!!! :angel:

Now, coming to your damn doctor first, why is he giving you such a medicine? At 24 you are supposed to be a rogue elephant in hit, willing to drill a concrete wall if nothing else is available!! Does the doctor has a bombshell wife, or a young daughter, maybe a hot sister, and you hinted at any of them previously?? Why the hell that doctor is doing this to you, this is worse than ISIS nutjobs cutting your head.......I mean a man can live without his head....but....but.....!! :undecided:

Second, with all due respect, please ask your father to give you some space and privacy, this is not the way he was brought up, otherwise you wouldn't be existing today! Remind him about his young days, maybe gift him a DVD of "American Pie - Part-l" for educational purposes......and ask him to leave you alone with some privacy to do your.......your......thing!! :smokin: Ask him to do this for the sake of his might-not-happen-grandchildren!!

Third, what kind of a 24 years old still-a-guy can't hide some good nice highly educational (and in your case medicinal) video clips from his father, you are technologically far more advanced than him, right? At your age we used to hide whole books, magazines, video cassettes, even full-sized 5+ feet girlfriends from our parents, damn!!! You need some good training, and some bad company of very naughty but normally functional guys....damn!!! :drag:

Last edited:
Hehe... that's the traditional Nordic beverage Glogg.

glogg-wine.jpg

Served hot, it's a mix of mulling spices and red wine, but not always alcoholic. It gets me going in the morning:partay:.

You have that every morning? haha....I only tend to have it (mulled wine) around winter time during the festive season....with all the the other festive seasonal stuff.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom