What's new

Libyan General Haftar is...Alive.

Congratulation
The fact that he's alive isn't a good thing.

When you think the light i near for some sort of Peace or at least "Open" to Talks...
Darkness will be fast to remind you... the Reality...

I just keep asking myself, why on Earth doesn't this man die?

After the coup in 1969, the Chad war (he was captured rather than killed), living in a country in sub-Saharan Africa, then in the US, then evading death by Revolutionaries after returning after the Revolution, then a coma, then a brain clot, and yet he recovers, and is back alive? Even a cat cannot achieve such a feat!

After the coup in 1969, the Chad war (he was captured rather than killed), living in a country in sub-Saharan Africa, then in the US, then evading death by Revolutionaries after returning after the Revolution, then a coma, then a brain clot, and yet he recovers, and is back alive? Even a cat cannot achieve such a feat!

Allahou A3lem

He heh that made me smile and remind me of this

He dies if allah the almighty wish to.. And if the whole world come together they won't be able to kill him if Allah does not allow it

But one thing is sure he will die someday but when? Allah knows best

Allahou A3lem
I don’t think he was sick..It’s more likely he was in danger to be killed and France, one of his main protector , got him in a safe place, until the danger was cleared...He is an essential cog to the French, the Egyptians and to Israel diabolical plan in Lybia to stay alive and well..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom