What's new

Liam Fox upsets Pakistan after calling it 'the most dangerous country in th

Reaction score
Liam Fox, the former Defence Secretary, has provoked a diplomatic spat with Islamabad after describing Pakistan as "the most dangerous country in the world" and one of the gravest threats facing humankind.

The claim provoked a furious response from Islamabad's man in London, who accused Dr Fox of "bias" and being blind to the deaths of tens of thousands of Pakistanis at the hands of terrorists.
The angry words are a reminder of suspicions that Pakistan continues to harbour terrorists and is unable to protect its nuclear weapons, even as it soaks up billions of dollars in Western aid each year.
In a brief extract from his new book, Rising Tides: Facing The Challenges Of A New Era, Dr Fox said he had twice visited Pakistan and had no personal animosity to the country.
"On balance, however, I think it is probably the most dangerous country in the world," he wrote.
The reason, he continued, was its inherent political instability.

"The Pakistan authorities are widely suspected of knowing that Osama bin Laden was hiding in Pakistan before the CIA discovered and killed him. Chronically unstable, Pakistan has nuclear weapons, a major concern in the region. Its generals are even accused of selling nuclear secrets to North Korea," he wrote.
Dr Fox resigned from the government two years ago after a string of newspaper stories about his close relationship with Adam Werrity, a close friend who worked as a lobbyist.
Pakistani leaders will wonder whether his views reflect those of David Cameron, the prime minister, who sparked a full-scale diplomatic row during a visit to India in 2010 by accusing Islamabad of promoting the export terrorism.
Wajid Shamsul Hasan, Pakistan's High Commissioner to London, described Dr Fox's claims as "overly alarmist". He pointed out that the British government had repeatedly praised Pakistan for successful elections this year.
He said it was unfair to accuse a country of promoting extremism when so many Pakistanis had been victims of terrorists.
"His regretfully myopic vision is blind to the enormous sufferings in terms of human and economic losses in Pakistan's pursuit for global peace," he said. "He is contemptuously oblivious of the fact that so far over 35,000 Pakistanis have lost their lives and the country incurred a loss of about $70 billion to the economy."

Liam Fox upsets Pakistan after calling it 'the most dangerous country in the world' - Telegraph

Pakistan is dangerous to Dajjal(zionist-US-&-Co) because Prophet talked of those who'll help curb Dajjal, coming from "East".

If true, the statement alleged to Ben-Gurion indicates the same fear in hearts of Dajjal.
Many Dajjali now-&-then are heard giving statements reflecting their fear of Pak-Watan. Even jewish stand-up comedians have uttered that fear, at times when mentioning Pakistan was totally un-called for.

Allama Iqbal referred to that as well:
8.GIF

9.GIF

Older example:(source)

"Focus on Pakistan".... hear it urself @ minutes 2:15 & the evil-smug u see at the back wasUS-embassador to india... supervising all intrusions into Pakistan...
YouTube - Panel Warns of a Biological Attack by 2013

& Obama told u that before hand... remember.!!! "terrorists trained in Karachi & Kandahar" & "secrets from nuclear scientist in Pakistan"
From minutes 8:20:-
YouTube - Barack Obama Speech from Berlin, Germany

(Source)
Also Nicole Kidman mentions Pakistan at 1:07+ ... Like Hamid Gul said "Afghanistan Theekana,, Iraq Bahaanaa,, Pakistan Nishaanaa"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5jxXkpstv4

& this slu+ (source)

@4:48+ 5:05+

Wait a minute, since when did you start believing usa was the Dajjal? Aren't you waiting for that magical fire eating flying donkey?

Since when did u start believing that I was waiting for some "magical fire eating flying donkey"? Hey delusional, do u see things that others don't see? Did ur false prophet tell u that I was waiting for "fire eating flying donkey". False prophet who died as per his own prediction(1 - 2)*? Fulfilling criteria of false-prophet set by himself??? Dying of severe diarrhea & that too in Lahore instead of Makkah/Madina where he had predicted his death to occur...

*"......punishment which is not by human hands but only at the hands of God, such as Plague and Cholera etc. deadly diseases...."--- Mirza Qadiani

"To turn out a liar in his own prophecy is biggest disgrace of disgraces." (Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 15, P. 382)

Bashir Ahmad, the son of Mirza Ghulam, wrote in his biography: "My mother informed me that 'the first attack of looseness of bowels upon the Promised Messiah occurred when he was at his dining room table. Later, I started pressing his legs and he lay in comfort and slept and soon I too slept. After a short while, he again felt the call of nature and he used the bathroom a couple of times without awakening me, After this he felt very weak; he shook me up and laid down on my bed. I recommenced pressing. In a few minutes he told me to go to bed but I refused and continued to press. Once again he had an urge and, being too weak to go to the lavatory, I made arrangement for him close to the bed. He sat down and relieved himself. Next, he laid himself back on my bed and I started pressing again. His weakness grew intense; he had another motion, accompanied this time by vomiting. This paralyzed him so much that when trying to lay back on the bed, he fell on his back and hit his head on the bed post. His condition alarmed me...'." (Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 1, P. 11-12; Sirat-ul-Mehdi, P.109)

Mirza Ghulam's father in law, Mir Nasir Nawab, recorded in his autobiography:"The night his holiness fell ill, I was sleeping in my room. When his illness grew severe, they woke me up. I went over to his holiness and found him in great pain. He addressed me saying: 'I have been stricken with cholera.' After this, he did not utter a single intelligible and coherent word till he died on Monday, after ten O'clock in the morning." (Hayat-i-Nasir, P. 14)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan is dangerous to Dajjal(zionist-US-&-Co) because Prophet talked of those who'll help curb Dajjal, coming from "East".

If true, the statement alleged to Ben-Gurion indicates the same fear in hearts of Dajjal.

Allama Iqbal referedto that as well:
8.GIF

9.GIF

Case in point :)

Wasting tax payers money on ludicrous expense such as his mobile phone. Paying his best man, some say his lover thousands from the public purse and resigning from his post as a cabinet Minster to a back bench chump.

The guy has the credibility of a rotten fish....

Liam Fox, the former Defence Secretary, has provoked a diplomatic spat with Islamabad after describing Pakistan as "the most dangerous country in the world" and one of the gravest threats facing humankind.

The claim provoked a furious response from Islamabad's man in London, who accused Dr Fox of "bias" and being blind to the deaths of tens of thousands of Pakistanis at the hands of terrorists.
The angry words are a reminder of suspicions that Pakistan continues to harbour terrorists and is unable to protect its nuclear weapons, even as it soaks up billions of dollars in Western aid each year.
In a brief extract from his new book, Rising Tides: Facing The Challenges Of A New Era, Dr Fox said he had twice visited Pakistan and had no personal animosity to the country.
"On balance, however, I think it is probably the most dangerous country in the world," he wrote.
The reason, he continued, was its inherent political instability.

"The Pakistan authorities are widely suspected of knowing that Osama bin Laden was hiding in Pakistan before the CIA discovered and killed him. Chronically unstable, Pakistan has nuclear weapons, a major concern in the region. Its generals are even accused of selling nuclear secrets to North Korea," he wrote.
Dr Fox resigned from the government two years ago after a string of newspaper stories about his close relationship with Adam Werrity, a close friend who worked as a lobbyist.
Pakistani leaders will wonder whether his views reflect those of David Cameron, the prime minister, who sparked a full-scale diplomatic row during a visit to India in 2010 by accusing Islamabad of promoting the export terrorism.
Wajid Shamsul Hasan, Pakistan's High Commissioner to London, described Dr Fox's claims as "overly alarmist". He pointed out that the British government had repeatedly praised Pakistan for successful elections this year.
He said it was unfair to accuse a country of promoting extremism when so many Pakistanis had been victims of terrorists.
"His regretfully myopic vision is blind to the enormous sufferings in terms of human and economic losses in Pakistan's pursuit for global peace," he said. "He is contemptuously oblivious of the fact that so far over 35,000 Pakistanis have lost their lives and the country incurred a loss of about $70 billion to the economy."

Liam Fox upsets Pakistan after calling it 'the most dangerous country in the world' - Telegraph

Actually he is not wrong, Pakistan is the most dangerous country and is becoming dangerous by the minute, my people are being prepared for something big...a divine design, I dont know what that is but its going to make some big change.

so tell me one thing, does it scare you huh does it?

@Zakii Sir not to be rude to any one but i guess some one is too much ashamed of waving his tri color flag. If you can kindly check his IP.

Lol he might be the member of MIFP (modi internet fans phobia)

When ever someone accuses pakistan of terrorism. They cry out saying that pakistan itself suffers the greatest brunt of terrorism.........well recent events do show that it is greatly affected...but my question is how can pakistan sight this as a reason , i ask you who are the terrorists how come they exist in your country in such large numbers, who trained them? Which country do these terrorists belong to...? The answer to all these questions will still point at pakistan....isnt it true.....you created them for a purpose , you trained them, equipped them, thought them to make bombs....when this is the case how can Pakistan cry that it is the most affected country when ever some one calls it as supporter of terrorists ?...your own reply that you are affected by terrorists indicate what the person said is true....then why get agitated against the truth? Isnt your problem self created? Deal with it than crying about it

Just ignore the white people's silly comments. We don't care what they think. :sleep:

@Zakii Sir not to be rude to any one but i guess some one is too much ashamed of waving his tri color flag. If you can kindly check his IP.

If someone agrees to Liam Fox, that means he/she is an Indian? I salute your thinking. You want people to say that all is well in Pakistan? You want people to say that nothing is wrong in Pakistan? You want people to say that the rape of a 5 years old girl in Lahore is a good thing? Is Geo News an Indian channel which aired a news of a minor girl and a boy who were raped in Faisalabad and Dera Ghazi Khan today?

What do you think about the situation of Karachi, Waziristan and other areas of Pakistan? Is everything right? Does that not make Pakistan a dangerous country? When people of Karachi leave their homes, they dont even know if they will return alive or not.

The Pakistani reaction to being called the most dangerous country in the world is to get angry & say that one is being blind to "the deaths of tens of thousands of Pakistanis at the hands of terrorists" Err.....maybe that's why it is the "most dangerous country in the world"........:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom