What's new

LHC allows Nawaz Sharif to go abroad for 4 weeks - Sharif brothers submitted Affidavits in Court

I don't wish anyone to face any case in any Court or have such hurdles but how many of Pakistanis can have remedy by filing such kind of Undertaking... (received inbox) and as far as I know, it has be on legal paper having Court Stamp of relevant value and properly submitted. If this is not the draft hand written copy and the same is the document exactly submitted before the Court then its time to have such relief for everyone. To me it appears to be draft without sign and undertaking submitted before Court is different.

EJf2A-5WsAE6Jh9
This has no value incourt of law, has to be on stamp paper
Having saod that if u pay the judge it suddenly has value(happened to my family)
The remedey is you pay more and than all of sudden it has no value

Law of the Court doesn't work or believe into common sense rather, accepts evidences & proofs. PTI Government needs to go into appeal and prove the decision as such as wrong by any means or otherwise, I am convinced what really happened that I know.
Politically it will make no sense to appeal
Legally govt should appeal
A bad precedence has been set anyone with any generic disease can now leave the country (though he need to have good money and good lawyer)

Thus proves that money has values two different rule

This has no value incourt of law, has to be on stamp paper
Having saod that if u pay the judge it suddenly has value(happened to my family)
The remedey is you pay more and than all of sudden it has no value

Exactly as I said that PTI needs to take full advantage of the same and needs to go into APPEAL.

I don't see any worth to fight for justice if it is all about politics and not for the public service or greater good of country. Law must be upheld to set the right precedent. Is PTI politics above than Law or justice? If yes then it is time to be more worried than the crooked politicians.

A bad precedence has been set anyone with any generic disease can now leave the country (though he need to have good money and good lawyer)

Thus proves that money has values two different rule
This is an interim order they cant challenge that is SC as the application is still pending
They gave technical relief to NS

Interesting PTI Govt can't do anything now... they can't go to SC because the hearing is pending in Jan on this case... WOW

This is an interim order they cant challenge that is SC as the application is still pending
They gave technical relief to NS

PTI says they ain't challenging which means there is a way to do so but PTI is not going into Appeal. Furthermore, any party can reach higher forum for revision of interim orders if I am not wrong, therefore, PTI decision is by choice not by the legal bounding.

You cant cant challenge an interim order the azad judge adjourned the petition till next year to prevent that

PTI says they ain't challenging which means there is a way to do so but PTI is not going into Appeal. Furthermore, any party can reach higher forum for revision of interim orders if I am not wrong, therefore, PTI decision is by choice not by the legal bounding.
You can file a fresh petition in a superior court yes but you really cant challenge interim order you can only challenge the final order

You can file a fresh petition in a superior court yes but you really cant challenge interim order you can only challenge the final order

Bhai Sahib! No need to agree with me but at-least pay attention as what PTI representatives said so... "We are not going into Appeal" and that is good enough. Do you think every single Pakistani knows the definition of law as such? They only know what government is doing and it is apparent that there is way to go into revision against Interim Order but PTI isn't going even by way of fresh appeal or whatsoever... the element of efforts is missing in action here.

Your question is right about justice but there are ways to reach higher forum in grievance to LHC Order as such. So why not to file an appeal and let it go like this? Let's keep our personal findings, judgement or analysis aside; how can you prove the decision wasn't right without going into appeal against the same? Internet can't prove nor will be taken as source. That is the reason why Nawaz Sharif was sentenced to prison because, most of the PMLN newbies were fighting the case over Internet through Social Media and couldn't prove a single point before the Court.

There was a justice who himself said that misaal nahi milti ke convicted criminal ko bahar janay ki permission di jaye. Will post if come across again that video

Bhai Sahib! No need to agree with me but at-least pay attention as what PTI representatives said so... "We are not going into Appeal" and that is good enough. Do you think every single Pakistani knows the definition of law as such? They only know what government is doing and it is apparent that there is way to go into revision against Interim Order but PTI isn't going even by way of fresh appeal or whatsoever... the element of efforts is missing in action here.
They can challenge this order in Jan next year till that time this order stands
Now they can also file early hearing petitions but highly doubt LHC will entertain them

I suggest PMIK to resign and move out to UK with his family. Do not ever come back.

Let PMLN or PPP run the country. Its better for "People of Pakistan".There are certain lessons which can only be learnt through experience. I guess 35 years is not enough. Let people experience and make up their mind.

Those who blames Forum for being on this side or that in view of politics; are not even close to discuss subject/matter at hand on merit. Blaming the Forum for a short time relief and cover your unethical/inappropriate/off-topic posting wouldn't work at all. Just don't derail topics, provoke others for nothing and keep up with the topic at hand so the debate may continue otherwise, action will be taken as deserved.

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom