What's new

Let's suggest title for upcoming Ajay Devgan movie on Gulwan incident.

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In my opinion we as Pakistanis should suggest good titles for upcoming Ajay Devgan movie on Gulwan incident. Here are my two suggestions.

1. ZILLAT E GULWAN (Humiliation of Gulwan).
or
2. Jub Band Buji (when we got screwed).

Please give your suggestions !!!!

In my opinion we as Pakistanis should suggest good titles for upcoming Ajay Devgan movie on Gulwan incident. Here are my two suggestions.

or

Mission: GALWAN.

Galwan 2010,

sad, should have captured 10 or 11 more, would have been much relevant title then. missed opportunities :(

1 Saving Private Parts
2 Behind enemy lines: and into the Galwan river
3 Enter the Dragon: Exit as poop
4 Hum bund marwa chuke Sanam
5 Don III: UnDone
6 Kung Fu with Danda
7 Frozen (to death)
8 Surjickal Strike: Gone horribly wrong
9 China wale Galwan lay jayenge (with a cute pic of a brutally beaten Shahrukh Khan for dramatic effect)

Last edited:

or

First they have to accept that "something" happened, because as per indians from top to bottom, nothing happened, 20 soldiers were killed in defending motherland.

or

Modi and India after Galwan looks like a girl who got raped just night before wedding now She is trying to hide it for the sake of her reputation....But Groom will come to now Modi / India is no more virgin by the way....
Aik tu maar khaai oper se roo b nahien saktey....

More than they Galwan’d For (More than they bargained for)

Back
Top Bottom