What's new

Leopard rips man's scalp!!! Unbelievable photo!

John Doe

BANNED
Reaction score
This is just a crazy photo!:

Saturday, Jan. 7, 2012, a wild, full-grown leopard scalps the head of a man as it attacks after wandering into a residential neighborhood in Gauhati, in the northern state of Assam, India. Later, the leopard was tranquilized by wildlife officials and taken to the state zoological park. The leopard ventured into a crowded area and injured four people before it was captured and caged.​

World Events Photos | World Events Pictures - Yahoo! News

Leopard are the most dangerous of all cats and the kill ratio the highest.

I think man in the picture was deliberately fed to the leopard, while photographer was ready to take his shot.

dangerous looking leopard from the pic one could make out the leopard was ferocious my concern is about the victim how is the condition of the person hope he is saved

He's gonna have to get a hair implant or something.

There was a TV show about people who survived animal attacks. Some really amazing stories. A few that I remember:

- One guy is dragged by a tiger into his cage. The man lays still while the tiger is eating his calf because, otherwise, the tiger would attack his throat and kill him.

- A guy is attacked by a puma while hiking. The puma rips off his scalp and is chased off by his companion.

- Other attacks by bears, elephants, chimps, etc. All real.

Back
Top Bottom