What's new

LeJ threatens to attack Aga Khan community

chalo, yani kay ab hamaray ghero mien bhi attack hongay !! :pissed:

p.s. what I mean is I live in such a neighbourhood...

the govt needs to go pro-active and fix LeJ before they get started with their new rage !

I seriously fear someday we might hear these savages may have hurt somebody's relatives in PDF.
Who is this LeJ ,how did they grow so bold suddenly?It was only TTP earlier,as LeT is under PA control.then where did these thugs come from?

Thank you Zia ul Haq.

That SOB is father of Pakistan destruction . God gave him call ,otherwise within next few days , he was announcing to be the First Ameerul momineen of Pakistan .

It is surprising how every keeps blaming Zia while at the same time ignoring all his supporters.
The main problem is not Zia, it the mindset that one can do anything and everything as long as he is working for Islam.
No one questioned him on why he was creating private militias with no institutional training, accountability because he said he is working for Islam.
Can Pakistanis today can go to a mosque and question imam/mullahs authority and comeback without being beaten?
the answer would no, because imam is working for Islam.

It is surprising how every keeps blaming Zia while at the same time ignoring all his supporters.
The main problem is not Zia, it the mindset that one can do anything and everything as long as he is working for Islam.
No one questioned him on why he was creating private militias with no institutional training, accountability because he said he is working for Islam.
Can Pakistanis today can go to a mosque and question imam/mullahs authority and comeback without being beaten?

A silent message on sectarianism from one of the founding fathers of Pakistan, Sir Muhammad Iqbaal

995994_10151782866741505_517440521_n.jpg

But such messages are ignored, forgotten when the friggin successive governments don't know how to wage a proper propaganda war through media

I never saw Media propagating Iqbaal And Jinaah messages on sectarianism, fanaticism showing their strong distrust!

Yes i have actually done tht... rubbed an obsolete issue which accordin to him was still acceptable.

On-topic... these terrorist fks are madafakin pathetic.

chalo, yani kay ab hamaray ghero mien bhi attack hongay !! :pissed:

p.s. what I mean is I live in such a neighbourhood...

the govt needs to go pro-active and fix LeJ before they get started with their new rage !

Sir, mein ne tou dou bumm bardasht kiyae hain. Yeh larai bari daer ki ghar tak aa chuki hai.

Actually the Imam/Mullah in the mosque doesn't hold any authority. Most are made fun of even. Many are questioned quite regularly. Might not be the same everywhere but where is? And as for Zia read up a little on his rule and then couple that with the utter complacency of the Pakistani people. They couldn't oust Zardari, you're talking about Zia?

As for the thread:

These illegitimate sons of forgotten jackals have been targeting the state, the government, the military, the sunnis, the shias and everyone else for many years now, whats so surprising in that they would go after the Ismailis now? These are rabid dogs and rabid dogs need to be put down.

Hi
thanks for clarifying.
it seems like Pakistan has more subjects and few citizens
btw India also has lot of subjects but slowly the number of citizens is increasing with education and economic empowerment.
do you have some books on Zia's rule? I mean PDF

i think thy have already started it! attack on two jamat khanas in karachi recently!

That is no mystery. If you would see the average pakistani persons response to anything that is an embarrassment, they will always pose as helpless victims and blame it on something external to pakistan and islam. Even if you would a quick review of the opinions of pakistanis on this forum, you would invariably find that they support the good taliban that kills afghans, they support LeT that kills hindu baniyas, they are totally supportive of their army for what it did to the bengalis, they would be pretty happy with what their army is doing to the baluch, ahmadis etc etc.

Everything is jehad till it is not against pakistanis themselves. And with this hypocrisy they continue to live honestly befuddled and confused everafter. Blaming zia now that he is not useful. Later someday i wil not be surprised if they will be blaming hafiz saed when the peaceful jammat ud dawaa will be spreading peace within pakistan itself. Religion and morality has been more a matter of convenience Iin that part of the world for quite sometime as history shows. Everything must have the right amount of dollars to work.

Back
Top Bottom