What's new

Leader of English defence league_Terror attack like oslo can happen in EU

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Leder of English defecne league leader saying to Norwegain newspapir attacks like Oslo can happen any were in EU.

1311738503943_740.jpg

«Denne mannen var et monster. Et dyr» - VG Nett om Terrorangrepet 22. juli

There are many authentic reports coming that EDL is somehow connected with tat Norwegian Killer! He had many of EDL members in his facebook friendlist!

Interesting...

Now some right-wing wack-jobs around the world are copying Muslim extremists? My, my, interesting and deadly times lie ahead.

they say they are trying to defend n prevent the threat from muslims....
They dont want their country to be spoiled n they dont want their women to be covered by black sacks....
so all these..there are more to come...
muslim-gangs-force-sharia-law-in-uk-prisons
Video: Muslim gangs force Sharia law in UK prisons | News | The Christian Institute

Sify Home >> News >> International >> 'London Taliban' sharia law to target women and homosexuals

'London Taliban' sharia law to target women and homosexuals
forcing non-muslims to wear burqa...

They say they r trying to defend the liberty n freedom of women which is taken out by some B*lls$hit islamic laws..like wearing burqa...
It's their opinion not mine...dont blast on me

As my opinion....

Muslims with their laws will have hard times ahead...
In Islamic history its full of blood,killing in name of god,killing non-muslims.....

So i would say they SHould not use bombs n kill people that's bad...

Instead they should stone the community they dont like....
Their country their rule

Regards

Using your logic, Germany had every right to prosecute jews as they were only trying to protect their heritage. You genuinely believe the reasons they give out to justify their crime?
I believe groups like EDL and "extremists" are symptoms to a greater cause. And that cause being, in my opinion, is the current financial crisis, depression, inflation and also "perceived" threats . Go through Germany's history and how a far right political party like the nazi came into power. What if a neo nazi made the same claim about a jew, would you support them then or is it only when it satisfy your political ends?

Last edited by a moderator:
They dont want their country to be spoiled n they dont want their women to be covered by black sacks....
Video: Muslim gangs force Sharia law in UK prisons | News | The Christian Institute

Sify Home >> News >> International >> 'London Taliban' sharia law to target women and homosexuals

They say they r trying to defend the liberty n freedom of women which is taken out by some B*lls$hit islamic laws..like wearing burqa...

As my opinion....

In Islamic history its full of blood,killing in name of god,killing non-muslims.....

Their country their rule

Regards

What a waste of time you are !! Your this long post had nothing constructive in it...All bullSh!t!

Any tom,'dick' and harry can be a senior member in PDF now a days . . .

:wave:

Using your logic, Germany had every right to prosecute jews as they were only trying to protect their heritage. You genuinely believe the reasons they give out to justify their crime?
I believe groups like EDL and "extremists" are symptoms to a greater cause. And that cause being, in my opinion, is the current financial crisis, depression, inflation and also "perceived" threats . Go through Germany's history and how a far right political party like the nazi came into power. What if a neo nazi made the same claim about a jew, would you support them then or is it only when it satisfy your political ends?

why should i satisfy myself lol
it's between the europeans and muslim
one way or the other it will be solved

but let them not choose a violent step

As my opinion....

Their country their rule

Regards

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom