What's new

LCA-Tejas PV1 to be test bed for Kaveri engine which will fly in next Aero India says DRDO Chief

before a pakistani 100 cc bike engine becomes operational !
So I tell you Gangadeshis a few home truths, must have really shattered your most fragile egos, egos built on hollow claims of greatness and advancement. Do you not have any shame when you go outside and see what you see and then pop up on a forum and claim to be world leaders in tech lol,,,,,batcrap crazy

HAHAHAAAAA you folks were adamant we would never have nuclear capability, we achieved , did you know that NUST is intricately involved in our nuclear program, that is why it is well known we have neutron bombs, thermonuclear weapons designs etc also our missile program is in intricate collaboration with these intuitions, that is why we have achieved triad and MIRV capability,

HAHAHAAAAA i was restlessly missing the Atomi bummmm on this thread . . . :lol::lol::lol:

we churn out practical stuff unlike your crappy IITs which produce nothing but third rate code

Oh yess . . . Thats why a 2 stroke scooter engine is yet to get produced there ;););)

while Pakistanis pay millions for crappy honda and mehrans :lol::lol::lol:

before I embarrass you any further.

Embarrass by comparing IITs and IIMs with Nust and LUMS ? plz go ahead. . .

these guys are always there to have a laugh on you

satya-inline.jpg

sundar-pichai-7592.jpg

M_Id_458171_Indra_Nooyi.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I am not sure about the comparision with other jet engines ..but it will defenitely become part of Tejas series ...... If this govt will survive 10 more years then I am sure it will be fitted in LCA with in 10 years ..otherwise it will remain a dream as other govts do deals by keeping their pockets in consideration than nation.

Don't forget that when the Kaveri enters operational service it will be the only second operational flat rated jet engine (the other being the P&W F135 onboard the F-35). The Kaveri is a very advanced design, no wonder it has taken a bit more time to get up to scratch.

HAHAHAAAAA i was restlessly missing the Atomi bummmm on this thread . . . :lol::lol::lol:

Oh yess . . . Thats why a 2 stroke scooter engine is yet to get produced there ;););)

while Pakistanis pay millions for crappy honda and mehrans :lol::lol::lol:

Embarrass by comparing IITs and IIMs with Nust and LUMS ? plz go ahead. . .

these guys are always there to have a laugh on you

satya-inline.jpg

sundar-pichai-7592.jpg

M_Id_458171_Indra_Nooyi.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:
And here was me thinking you are going to conjure up a Nobel prize winner from the IITs instead of some CEOs who are probably their on PC instead of merit :lol::lol::lol::lol:.Log off

Still better than non existent Path breaking research of Nust :lol::lol::lol:
Wait and see.......neutron bombs, Mirv, SLBM.......other classified projects that will surprise you folks just like Ababeel test caught your planners with their pants down.wait and see:enjoy:

Wait and see.......neutron bombs, Mirv, SLBM.......other classified projects that will surprise you folks just like Ababeel test caught your planners with their pants down.wait and see:enjoy:

Yeah Yeah . .thats path breaking right ?

and all these Indian . .AEW&Cs, Destroyers, Frigates, Submarines, Missiles, Tanks, Nukes, Aircraft carriers, Jets, Helicopters, Mars Mission, Moon Mission, satellites, Regional Navigation system, auto industry fell from the sky without any help from the IITs or any other educational institutes :lol::lol:

All those scientists working on these projects are foreigners :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah Yeah . .thats path breaking right ?

and all these Indian . .AEW&Cs, Destroyers, Frigates, Submarines, Missiles, Tanks, Nukes, Aircraft carriers, Jets, Helicopters, Mars Mission, Moon Mission, satellites, Regional Navigation system, auto industry fell from the sky without any help from the IITs or any other educational institutes :lol::lol:

All those scientists working on these projects are foreigners :lol:
All imported or downright pieces of junk remeber the DRDO is known as Pakiustan's all weather friend (I kid you not), as for Mars mission, do not be surprised if their was some Boris or Mikhail in the background orchestrating the action:lol:

Last edited:
All imported or downright pieces of junk

We are not talking about FC1/JF17 or CH3/Burraq or MBT200/Al khalid here so dont describe them :lol::lol::lol:

do not be surprised if their was some Boris or Mikhail in the background orchestrating the action:lol:

This statement is as credible as NUST and LUMS doing some path breaking research and are better than IITs.

nothing more than a brain fart :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
We are not talking about FC1/JF17 or CH3/Burraq or MBT200/Al khalid here so dont describe them :lol::lol::lol:

This statement is as credible as NUST and LUMS doing some path breaking research and are better than IITs.

nothing more than a brain fart :lol::lol::lol:
HAHAHAHA when we roll out new techs that you have miserably failed in, you can:cry: classic case Ababeel and Babur 3:lol:.....and as if the Russians have not given you any aid, they gave you your damn cryogenic engines and fuel and that is just the start:P

All imported or downright pieces of junk remeber the DRDO is known as Pakiustan's all weahter friend (I kid you not), as for Mars mission, do not be surprised if their was some Boris or Mikhail in the background orchestrating the action:lol:

DRDO is like Sam Mankeshaw and Narendra Modi, your another all weather friend. :pakistan: They have given you best moments to celebrate. :lol:

DRDO is like Sam Mankeshaw and Narendra Modi, your another all weather friend. :pakistan: They have given you best moments to celebrate. :lol:
My dear chap I urge your government to increase the annual budget of DRDO, why buy AK 103 from Russia when the DRDO can develop INSAS 2:lol:

My dear chap I urge your government to increase the annual budget of DRDO, why buy AK 103 from Russia when the DRDO can develop INSAS 2:lol:

Yes they will, more than 1000000 INSAS are in service for nearly two decades. You never designed a rifle, but its amusing that you can talk about INSAS? lol

We have designed new rifle to replace old INSAS,

kE9ffNu.jpg

Why buy AK 103 whrn you have insas
Why buy more T90s when you have Arjun
Why navy and airforce seek single engine fighter when you have LCA
The list goes on

Its only the indian fanboys who are deluded

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom