What's new

Launch failures common: Experts

We had brought it on 28th May, 1998.. India started behaving like a good boy soon after that.

Regarding satellite launching, better luck next time.

Yes , thats the ONLY thing you have dude and its been frekkin 12 long years ...we have moved from strength to strength....AWACS ,UAV`s , A.C., ARJUN , LCA..MMRCA ,LCH, CHANDRAYAN (yes, some are sucessful some are not/some indigenious some not)and many more and U stilll live in 1998 , move on its TWO THOUSAND FREKKIN TEN...:hitwall::hitwall: all u got is hand ful of f-16 , few missiles adn the N bomb....
what wud U do if U did not had the N bomb :tdown::tdown::tdown:
Wen ever U feel threatened you run your old tape "WE HAVE N BOMB , the thing is you guys forget WE HAVE IT TOO do we threaten you with it , or any other bannana republic?"

the N bomb is point of no return.... but wt abt conventionally???:hang2::hang2::hang2:

No Pakistan never fails but in war.

Hope that gives you some direction to google.
:cheers:

Nice troll:yahoo:
Yeah u won 48,65,62 and kargil and ur people didnt go to UN for a cease fire?
Anyways shut up and dont troll.

Last edited:
Yes , thats the ONLY thing you have dude and its been frekkin 12 long years ...we have moved from strength to strength....AWACS ,UAV`s , A.C., ARJUN , LCA..MMRCA ,LCH, CHANDRAYAN (yes, some are sucessful some are not/some indigenious some not)and many more and U stilll live in 1998 , move on its TWO THOUSAND FREKKIN TEN...:hitwall::hitwall: all u got is hand ful of f-16 , few missiles adn the N bomb....
what wud U do if U did not had the N bomb :tdown:
Wen ever U feel threatened you run your old tape "WE HAVE N BOMB , the thing is you guys forget WE HAVE IT TOO do we threaten you with it , or any other bannana republic?"

the N bomb is point of no return.... but wt abt conventionally???:hang2::hang2::hang2:

Ur whole post is a pile of shyt and about the underlined part :blah::blah: beta sprite pea nop bakwas.....71 a proxy war (mukti bhani,russians,indians,Pak under sanctions no help,no parts for hardware,40000 soldiers(rest were razaqars and others not regulars) stuck in a hate filled island 100000s of miles away,,still made IAF shyt their pants)
Wat about 48,65 and kargil ? tell me it wasnt indian women who ran for a ceasefire to UN?

Ur whole post is a pile of shyt and about the underlined part :blah::blah: beta sprite pea nop bakwas.....71 a proxy war (mukti bhani,russians,indians,Pak under sanctions no help,no parts for hardware,40000 soldiers(rest were razaqars and others not regulars) stuck in a hate filled island 100000s of miles away,,still made IAF shyt their pants)
Wat about 48,65 and kargil ? tell me it wasnt indian women who ran for a ceasefire to UN?

even if I assume that wat u said about making IAF **** in their pants wats the use of it wen ultimately ur AAK Niazi **** in his pants and ran to sign that surrender document..?

wats the use of ur assumed air victory wen we split ur country into two.? huh.....

oh and 71 became a proxy war for u..?
for me .. so wat all is fair in love and war...ultimately we made u bite the dust nd sign that surrender document..?Have u for once made us do that..?
the answer is no...so why r u talking BS here..?

Undeterred ISRO to launch Cartosat-2B on May 9 :chilli:

ISRO to launch Cartosat-2B on May 9 - India - The Times of India
CartoSat-2_image.jpg

Imageshack - pslvexitingvab.jpg

even if I assume that wat u said about making IAF **** in their pants wats the use of it wen ultimately ur AAK Niazi **** in his pants and ran to sign that surrender document..?

wats the use of ur assumed air victory wen we split ur country into two.? huh.....

oh and 71 became a proxy war for u..?
for me .. so wat all is fair in love and war...ultimately we made u bite the dust nd sign that surrender document..?Have u for once made us do that..?
the answer is no...so why r u talking BS here..?

WTF go and read books by indian authors how they created MUKTI BHANI enough said.....and about niazi nobody cares hes history but wat about going and seeing ur jet losses on ur side?
If u cant admit 48,65 then go ... urself

WTF go and read books by indian authors how they created MUKTI BHANI enough said

ok we created Mukti Bahini...But thats wat i said..All is fair in love and war..Ultimately we split ur country nd have u managed to do that with all ur own terrorist creations..?the answer is nilch.

and about niazi nobody cares hes history

its for ur country men to consider or reconsider history...for us he **** in his pants nd came to sign the surrender document...have u made us do so..? the answer is NO

but wat about going and seeing ur jet losses on ur side?

hey crazy kid shooting down jets doesnt mean winning a war. :hitwall:.understand that..Even if i assume u shot more jets than IAF wats the use in it..?ultimately pakistan surrenderd not India...got it..?

If u cant admit 48,65 then go ... urself

48 we were not prepared with that peace loving idiot PM of us...
nd in '65 we gained more of ur territory that u gained our territory..so u can make a judgement of who won that war.

ok we created Mukti Bahini...But thats wat i said..All is fair in love and war..Ultimately we split ur country nd have u managed to do that with all ur own terrorist creations..?the answer is nilch.
:blah:

its for ur country men to consider or reconsider history...for us he **** in his pants nd came to sign the surrender document...have u made us do so..? the answer is NO

Wachy shyt u never won a war face to face always hiding behind a proxy on smeone elses shoulder...russia?
See all our problem in 71?and see the difference of a WAR and a PROXY.

hey crazy kid shooting down jets doesnt mean winning a war. :hitwall:.understand that..Even if i assume u shot more jets than IAF wats the use in it..?ultimately pakistan surrenderd not India...got it..?

And did i say we won?
But we still made IAF soil there pants didnt we?
48 we were not prepared with that peace loving idiot PM of us...
nd in '65 we gained more of ur territory that u gained our territory..so u can make a judgement of who won that war

Wat was ur countries population as compaired to ours?
How many ordinance factories were u having as compaired to us?we had none u had more then 16 or was it 18?
Who had a bigger army??you
Who had not recieved the share promised be it finance or military hardware?
WE
Whose country was a industrial hub?India..
We had 1 or 2 factories in whole Pakistan making jute or rice.
Still who ran to UN?Indian head of state?
In 65 who lost half airforce?
India?
Who attacked late at night without announcing proper war?
India
Who had USSRs support?
India
Who had better hardware?
India
Who was numericaly superior?
India
Who was talking of having pegs at GYM KHANA in lahore and ran and left his jeep?
Gen Prasad indian general.
Who lost major populated areas like munabad,khemkaran,kuch,rajhistan fort?
India...
Who suffered more hardware losses?
Inida
Whos head of state ran for a ceasefire in Taskent?
India
Who blamed Pak Govt of agreeing to ceasefire which caused the govt to be replaced by ZA Bhutto bcoz of showing mercy to indian?
PAKISTAN.
Anyways dont trash this thread and let it breath,,,forget the past.

Wachy shyt u never won a war face to face always hiding behind a proxy on smeone elses shoulder...russia?
See all our problem in 71?and see the difference of a WAR and a PROXY.

we were on Russias shoulder...similarly u were and are **** Arabs,US,China's @$$

And did i say we won?
But we still made IAF soil there pants didnt we?

U wouldn dare say u won.. after signing the surrender document and having 90000 POW :devil: At the end of day it all matters who won the war...not who suffered more aircraft loss. nd WE -INDIA- won it. Thats all matters to me

Wat was ur countries population as compaired to ours?
How many ordinance factories were u having as compaired to us?we had none u had more then 16 or was it 18?
Who had a bigger army??you
Who had not recieved the share promised be it finance or military hardware?
WE
Whose country was a industrial hub?India..
We had 1 or 2 factories in whole Pakistan making jute or rice.
Still who ran to UN?Indian head of state?
In 65 who lost half airforce?
India?
Who attacked late at night without announcing proper war?
India
Who had USSRs support?
India
Who had better hardware?
India
Who was numericaly superior?
India
Who was talking of having pegs at GYM KHANA in lahore and ran and left his jeep?
Gen Prasad indian general.
Who lost major populated areas like munabad,khemkaran,kuch,rajhistan fort?
India...
Who suffered more hardware losses?
Inida
Whos head of state ran for a ceasefire in Taskent?
India
Who blamed Pak Govt of agreeing to ceasefire which caused the govt to be replaced by ZA Bhutto bcoz of showing mercy to indian?
PAKISTAN.
Anyways dont trash this thread and let it breath,,,forget the past.

now this is the true definition of :blah::blah::blah:

Last edited:
Nice troll:yahoo:
Yeah u won 48,65,62 and kargil and ur people didnt go to UN for a cease fire?
Anyways shut up and dont troll .

1948 : What did you win ? Kashmir. Who controls the majority of Kashmir ? India.
1965 : What is the result of the war. Zero. A draw at best.
1971 : You lost East Pakistan.
1962 : India lost a war to China. Pakistan had nothing to do with it. So please follow your own advice.
Kargil : How many body bags did you take home ? Did you achive the objectives ? Atleast one ?

Mind your language. Look at the post for which I have replied.

1948 : What did you win ? Kashmir. Who controls the majority of Kashmir ? India.
1965 : What is the result of the war. Zero. A draw at best.
1971 : You lost East Pakistan.
1962 : India lost a war to China. Pakistan had nothing to do with it. So please follow your own advice.
Kargil : How many body bags did you take home ? Did you achive the objectives ? Atleast one ?

Mind your language. Look at the post for which I have replied.

Lol B.S if u dont accept reality i dont even give a shyt have fun and keep watching BOLLYWOOD CRAP.
And about Body bags go and see MS Gandi crying about funerals going to all corners of india?
Also didnt u run out of Coffins:woot:
Also to some idiot 40000 POW and rest were civilians razaqars and others were regulars and we lost fighting 3 countries while being under sanction.
Try fighting like men.........not by hiding behind proxys like women.

Lol B.S if u dont accept reality i dont even give a shyt have fun and keep watching BOLLYWOOD CRAP.
And about Body bags go and see MS Gandi crying about funerals going to all corners of india?
U idiot the Mahatma cried for both the Hindus and Muslims.nd dont u dare talk abt the father of my nation which wil lead me to talk abt urs..do u want that situation..?
Also didnt u run out of Coffins:woot:
we ran out of coffins because we accepeted our warriors to be our martyrs..not like u even denying ur soldiers the basic dignity of recognising them to be pakistanis(remember Kargil?).So STFU.
Also to some idiot 40000 POW and rest were civilians razaqars and others were regulars
So 40000 is a very small number to u idiot..? anyways we dont distinguish between them..they were all our enemies nd thats wat it counts..

we lost fighting 3 countries while being under sanction
wat were the three countries..?India,USSR nd then..?
Were not America providing u the necessary hardware.So u mean to say that all those F104 s ,F 86 were indigenously manufactured by u..?
Werent those impotent Arabs specially those Jordanians providing u with all those fancy fighters?If u were under sanctions so were we.

Try fighting like men.........not by hiding behind proxys like women.

Who fought like men sending those tribal B***s in 48..?Y u didnt send in ur regular army to fight like men..?
nd IF u lost to women then who are u..? worthless than even women..?huh

U idiot the Mahatma cried for both the Hindus and Muslims.nd dont u dare talk abt the father of my nation which wil lead me to talk abt urs..do u want that situation..?

we ran out of coffins because we accepeted our warriors to be our martyrs..not like u even denying ur soldiers the basic dignity of recognising them to be pakistanis(remember Kargil?).So STFU.

So 40000 is a very small number to u idiot..? anyways we dont distinguish between them..they were all our enemies nd thats wat it counts..

wat were the three countries..?India,USSR nd then..?
Were not America providing u the necessary hardware.So u mean to say that all those F104 s ,F 86 were indigenously manufactured by u..?
Werent those impotent Arabs specially those Jordanians providing u with all those fancy fighters?If u were under sanctions so were we.

Who fought like men sending those tribal B***s in 48..?Y u didnt send in ur regular army to fight like men..?
nd IF u lost to women then who are u..? worthless than even women..?huh

Lol Right on his face :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom