What's new

Launch failures common: Experts

Other than sounding rocket we didn't heard anything launched by SUPARCO. But Musharraf claimed that as Pakistan hired a satellite from another country and able to relocate it, Pakistan became more advanced than India in space arena! :lol:

The satellite hired by Pakistan was relocated at 38 degree east by the country’s own space scientists. “Pakistan’s space programme is now ahead of India after the formal launching of Paksat-I and this is due to the hard work of our scientists and I am sure Indians would take another 30 months to do the job,” Gen Musharraf claimed.

Satellite to help promote education: Musharraf launches Paksat-I -DAWN - Top Stories; January 26, 2003

why u making ur own fun ... pakistan not test gauri 3 because india not test its missile ........................

pakistan is not even 1/3 of india so u need long range missile more than india .....

but really greatest post i`ll ever saw in this forum

Last time I checked Pakistan Missiles can hit anywhere in India, couldn't find a better picture at the moment, but still enjoy
PakMissile.jpg

Other than sounding rocket we didn't heard anything launched by SUPARCO. But Musharraf claimed that as Pakistan hired a satellite from another country and able to relocate it, Pakistan became more advanced than India in space arena! :lol:

The satellite hired by Pakistan was relocated at 38 degree east by the country’s own space scientists. “Pakistan’s space programme is now ahead of India after the formal launching of Paksat-I and this is due to the hard work of our scientists and I am sure Indians would take another 30 months to do the job,” Gen Musharraf claimed.

Satellite to help promote education: Musharraf launches Paksat-I -DAWN - Top Stories; January 26, 2003

A nice read, is this true or just a Joke?? Did he really say this??

again so many members got banned, dont understand when will they learn

Bangalore space expo 2008....

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kinetic.... I loved that video, keep them coming dear..... Advancement in the field of Space technology is a Necessity

Why not, they can re-draw there chart again If you want to Include andamans....

as you see the chart, some part of India is still out of range, we cud have included that aswel, nways you know the range of our missiles, why dont you draw it yourself,

PS: sarcasm doesn't suits you :disagree:

as you see the chart, some part of India is still out of range, we cud have included that aswel, nways you know the range of our missiles, why dont you draw it yourself,

PS: sarcasm doesn't suits you :disagree:

Well, I need to do my masters in trolling...sorry, Just gave a try, did not succeed in it...lol... So which are these missiles anyway?? Can they evade ABM's???

Well, I need to do my masters in trolling...sorry, Just gave a try, did not succeed in it...lol... So which are these missiles anyway?? Can they evade ABM's???

dude dose it make any diffrence if they star firing those nukes on us... remember they got more nukes than us and rising ,with the best nuclear delivery missile in the world.we wont beable to retaliate cos we got 50 nukes filled with fire crackers ..remeber all our missiles have also failed courtesy [passouts from prof zaid hamid academy of bull ****] ...!!!! well i better prepare to relocate to andaman and nicobar island... and all of you should too cos we are gonners!!!!!:cry::cry::sick::sick:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom