What's new

Lashkar plans 'big strikes' in Kashmir, rest of India: Abu Jundal

There are some young fighters (captured wouldbe suicide bombers) who have confessed that this was told to them by their leaders. Some pakistani/afgan had posted a video of a young taliban confessing the same.

Read my post again. My question was about the authentic Islamic opinion on this issue, not about what has been taught to young fighters. There is plenty of evidence in print and online media about who is funding, orchestrating, training such fighters, but that is a topic for another debate.

So I shall repeat: what is the Islamic evidence, from authentic sources, that corroborates what illusion8 implied in post #11 ?

So I shall repeat: what is the Islamic evidence, from authentic sources, that corroborates what illusion8 implied in post #11 ?

Welcome to the real world !

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Non-muslims judge Islam by what its practioners do or claim and not on the theoretical contents of Islam.

Welcome to the real world !

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Non-muslims judge Islam by what its practioners do or claim and not on the theoretical contents of Islam.

Non-muslims have also hijiacked the narrative on Islam to serve their own purposes. Please don't believe everything you read in the press about Islam and its practitioners.

Find out for yourself - you may be pleasantly surprised, as this agnostic Jewish lady was:

[video]http://www.ted.com/talks/lesley_hazelton_on_reading_the_koran.html[/video]

LET can plan strikes as our forces will then begin to strike them. J&K is finally approaching its peaceful status as a state of our country and now the time is ripe to deal a death blow to jihad. Of course with a change in the government this might happen.

Can't believe the top brass haven't thought of playing unfair. Ultimately their inspiration is religion, so the most effective weapon against them would be religion. Kill every one of the bastards with bullets dipped in bacon fat.

Can't believe the top brass haven't thought of playing unfair. Ultimately their inspiration is religion, so the most effective weapon against them would be religion. Kill every one of the bastards with bullets dipped in bacon fat.

That will screw up the rifles, besides not a very elegant and effective solution against 'wahabaized' dogs, they multiply in greater-numbers, even when there are no natural resources present! :)

Better way.... Send 5X Agni-5 towards Saudi, of-course TN-WH. You'll be free, we will be at ease, and trust me - world as a whole will send prayers to you :P

That will screw up the rifles! :)

Better way.... Send 5X Agni-5 towards Saudi, of-course TN-WH. You'll be free, we will be at ease, and trust me - world as a whole will send prayers :P

But that would destroy beautiful Oman, casa dulce casa. Besides the fuel for the missile would already have come from Saudi, from Iran that's a different story lol.

Dear Watson, you have no idea about Agni-5's different fuels, do you?

Don't worry, use lower-yield MIRV for places that touch your heart :D

Contact me, I'll do the blast and radiation fall-out calculations for you guys :D

By the way, have you tried the awesome trick of converting TM-WH into a Neutron one? Amazing results, and best for concentrated urban settlements!

But that would destroy beautiful Oman, casa dulce casa. Besides the fuel for the missile would already have come from Saudi, from Iran that's a different story lol.

Dear Watson, you have no idea about Agni-5's different fuels, do you?

Don't worry, use lower-yield MIRV for places that touch your heart :D

Contact me, I'll do the blast and radiation fall-out calculations for you guys :D

By the way, have you tried the awesome trick of converting TM-WH into a Neutron one? Amazing results, and best for concentrated urban settlements!

Honestly, no. I don't wanna think that early in the morning. I'm still too hungover to think ha ha. Mea maxima culpa.

What a moron you are! You can't be an Indian, as they are smart, you must be one of the lower life forms - Northern Afghanese - most probably some f****g Tajik/Uzbek etc etc?
it's not Laskhkar....it's the ISI,the pakistani terror organization who is planning attacks across India

All these terrorist affliated to Al Qaeda are under control CIA/Mi6 control.This has been proven by the events in Syria and Libya.

Find out for yourself -

In my busy schedule, I dont have time to properly practise my own religion - Sorry, I cant 'find out for myself'. Muslims, please practise your religion better so that it becomes easy for us, non-muslims, to judge you positively.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom