What's new

Lashkar and ISI united in pan-Islamic terror, Headley tells NIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the reports suggest are that
a) an ISI officer who resigned from his post to dedicate himself to the 'cause'
and assisted by
b) a serving ISI officer
helped plan and execute the attacks. Not being judgemental but...there's no smoke without fire

But as I said, Why would they reveal themselves to pawns ? How many Talib facilitators do we know about ? None, because they have contacts only with the leadership, knowledge of such sensitive issues are on a need to know basis and pawns do not need to know, because they risk the chance of being captured and tortured to reveal sensitive info.

No other reports but ToI, I rest my case.......................
If george bush, zardari or musharraf (even when he was president) are invited by HT, they come...if Bill Clienton (as president) Hillary Clinton or barak obama come down to India, it's mandatory for them to talk to TOI...that's the way things work. My belief is that if it was too much of an exaggeration, you would have had some response from the americans coz they too were party to the discussions. Any other paper would have been ignored but not this one. Since I haven't seen any grumblings yet...

If george bush, zardari or musharraf (even when he was president) are invited by HT, they come...if Bill Clienton (as president) Hillary Clinton or barak obama come down to India, it's mandatory for them to talk to TOI...that's the way things work. My belief is that if it was too much of an exaggeration, you would have had some response from the americans coz they too were party to the discussions. Any other paper would have been ignored but not this one. Since I haven't seen any grumblings yet...

But incidentally all these earth shattering claims were made off-record so that they couldn't be double checked, doesn't that reek of suspicion ?

To me it is irrelevant if the ISI is connected with LeT or not. I think the more important thing here is that Pakistan is fighting extremism.

To me it is irrelevant if the ISI is connected with LeT or not. I think the more important thing here is that Pakistan is fighting extremism.

The most sensible post in this entire discussion...........

Don't believe fanciful school kids.....................how can ISI fool much of the world about it's double intentions yet still be so careless that even a dispensable pawn like Headley knows that they and the Lashkar are inseparable ?

Do the math....................

I do not think you read my comment, I started with debunking TOI.

But as I said, Why would they reveal themselves to pawns ? How many Talib facilitators do we know about ? None, because they have contacts only with the leadership, knowledge of such sensitive issues are on a need to know basis and pawns do not need to know, because they risk the chance of being captured and tortured to reveal sensitive info.
But he was hardly a pawn right? He was one of the greatest assets they ever had. Imagine...an American in the US mingling in that crowd as a white, with freedom to come down to India as and when he wanted without any limitations...it's not funny the kind of utility had. Pep him up with some ideological claptrap and he's now for your cause.

I do not think you read my comment, I started with debunking TOI.

I was referring to guys who claim ISI is involved in terrorism, not the ToI....................I offered you to think for yourself..................

May I present an example of Indian journalism and the government passing false information to supposedly 'respected' newspaper to malign Pakistan.

IBNLive reported that a hindu temple has been destroyed in Karachi. With made up accounts of people and an overblown campaign to demonize Pakistan. Shown on TV and with all kinds of propaganda to go with it.

Land grabbers target Hindu temples in Pak

Pakistan hindu council is contacted and the patron of the council denies any such thing and says that if such a thing happens we can easily deal with it. But the indian media does not report it on TV and only choose to highlight their bullshit story and made the indian public go mad where they started writing despicable crap about all Pakistani's online.

No Lord Krishna temple demolished: Pak Hindu Council- Hindustan Times

And to top it all the person in charge of IBLLive, Rajdeep Serdesai is asked about this false accusation by a media person, and I quote the article:

"she said, nothing of the sort happened. Such practices only provoke acrimony, she maintained. Rajdeep Sardesai admitted to the reporter’s point, and said that the statement was issued by an Indian government functionary."

Indo-Pak editors’ moot concludes

But he was hardly a pawn right? He was one of the greatest assets they ever had. Imagine...an American in the US mingling in that crowd as a white, with freedom to come down to India as and when he wanted without any limitations...it's not funny the kind of utility had. Pep him up with some ideological claptrap and he's now for your cause.

Incorrect, everybody on ground is a pawn, because he can be captured, and Headley isn't white, he's just a Pakistani immigrant with a fancy name.

He was a pawn for ISI. ISI would never reveal itself to hadley.

Only one reason i see why ISI would reveal himself to david headley. It was RAW impersonating ISI and told HIM that they are ISI so that in long run Pakistan get the damage.

I hope i didn't broke the record of Indian stupidity. :lol:

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Link please....
Its TOI.......for sure

I didn't mean he WAS white. looked white enuf, n with a fancy name almost looks n talks like one of them 'americans'.

Why are we even debating this? We have the F16s we will get the nuclear deal and the gas pipeline. Heedley can rant and rave, that won't change the reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom