What's new

Large Launch Pad being constructed at the National Development Complex

Karl

Reaction score
A large launch pad appears to be being constructed at the National Development Complex. You can see it on GoogleEarth.

33°37'56.25"N 72°41'55.62"E

Construction appears after 2005 and is likely too large for the Shaheen II. The rails transport the launch vehicle into position similar to this one in China...

201110271147123011.jpg

Looks like this one might be for testing...it would make more sense to build the launch pad near the coast.

How the hell did ShaheenII get dragged into this. Stop pointing fingers at my country. We are working towards a building peaceful nation with minimum deterrence. Keep all of your fantasies to yourself!

if something like this is being made then there are two things
1, we are launching our own satellite
2, or we are about to get alot of sanctions for testing shaheen 3:p:P:p:P

Great news .... spend more money on nukes and bombs.

Great news for India business, especially as trade is increasing between both nations.

ummm yeah troll away

you know that it comes from army,s budget and nescom and suparco,s profits and since our defence spending is only 7% of gdp it doesnt effect the economy the thing that effects the economy is the guy that takes 80% of the budget

why is this great news for india,s business this has nothing to do with it and the trade is not onesided we get our share too so i would suggest post something useful and stop trying to derail the thread you have done that too many over here

intriguing.................

he is talking about SLV

i hope this helps to stop the fight!
:tup:

Karl, wakapdf its perhaps confusion, nothing else, let us please stop it here and stay on topic!

ON TOPIC:
Karl, have check out the coordinates. it do show the rail track from facility but no Big Launch pad marks!
mapxe.jpg

scaled.php

i don't understand, are you referring to the large deforested area on right side?

i can see chinese flage in above slv picture..

he is saying that the pad looks like the one in the picture but i would like to ask where is the source for this, you cant speculate over here you know plz post the source

i can see chinese flage in above slv picture..

yes ! because you are dumb enough to see that.
That picture is posted as an example.

ummm yeah troll away

you know that it comes from army,s budget and nescom and suparco,s profits and since our defence spending is only 7% of gdp it doesnt effect the economy the thing that effects the economy is the guy that takes 80% of the budget

why is this great news for india,s business this has nothing to do with it and the trade is not onesided we get our share too so i would suggest post something useful and stop trying to derail the thread you have done that too many over here

Don't reply man ... Simply
report-40b-hover.png
press the button.
He just have come back from the vacation allotted by MODS .. help him to go back again. :enjoy:

i don't understand, are you referring to the large deforested area on right side?

where is this place? that thermometer looks like a complex of buildings or something

i hope this helps to stop the fight!
:tup:

Karl, wakapdf its perhaps confusion, nothing else, let us please stop it here and stay on topic!

ON TOPIC:
Karl, have check out the coordinates. it do show the rail track from facility but no Big Launch pad marks!
mapxe.jpg

But if u see the area it seems like under construction .. Or it can also be that track where Ejection seats are tested.

the place is in islamabad man you can spy on anything with this if this is launch pad

it wont be safe to launch rockets from islamabad....

Back
Top Bottom