Large explosion rocks northern Iranian city

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Large explosion rocks northern Iranian city - Israel News, Ynetnews

Large explosion rocks northern Iranian city
Blast shakes Iranian city of Qazvin which some claim is site of secret nuclear facility.

Published: 05.06.14, 21:20 / Israel News
Iran's semi-official Fars news agency says a heavy explosion has rocked Qazvin city in the country's north, and that authorities expect many casualties.

However, local Governor Saeed Mirbaha was quoted as saying by Fars there were no deaths in the explosion, but firemen and rescue workers have intensified efforts to control a raging fire that has covered the sky in a large part of Qazvin city.

53123971384099490430no.jpg

Image from Google Maps

The city's emergency department said two rescuers had been badly injured from smoke inhalation.

The Tuesday report said the explosion happened in a storage facility in Qazvin, a commercial city with many stores. The city was once the seat of Persia's ancient capital and is located roughly 100 miles northwest of Tehran.

The Los Angeles Times reported that the city might also be home to a secret nuclear facility. According to their report Iranian officials in the past had strongly denied claims by "a cult-like" group of Iranian exiles called Mujahedin Khalq Organization, or MKO, who claim there is a secret nuclear enrichment facility in Abyek, in Qazvin.

According to the Times, the MKO has ties to "neoconservative opponents" of Iran's nuclear program in Washington.

An additional report claimed the in 2009, Fars reported that an inspection team from the International Atomic Energy Agency inspected a uranium mine in central Iran – a possible reference to the facility.

Earlier, the semi-official Fars news agency said the explosion happened in a wood and oil storage facility, leaving nearly 50 people injured - many in serious condition. Many cargo depots are located in the city, some 130 kilometers (80 miles) west of the capital, Tehran.

@haman10 @ResurgentIran @JEskandari @rmi5

Guys you know what happened!? Wish a speedy recovery to the injured and if any dead God forbid may they rest in peace!

I wonder if somebody is up to something or if this is an accidental explosion....

well I hope so it was an accident only, cannot see go another muslim nation going up in flames for a mindless power game..

Blast shakes Iranian city of Qazvin which some claim is site of secret nuclear facility.

Ridiculous propagandist Israeli news sites, again. They bring this nuclear thing in every single piece of news. pathetic.

The fire is raging in a car oil storage and firefighters are trying to extinguish it right now.
No one is injured or killed as of now except 2 firefighters who are injured.

Ridiculous propagandist Israeli news sites, again. They bring this nuclear thing in every single piece of news. pathetic.

The fire is raging in a car oil storage and firefighters are trying to extinguish it right now.
No one is injured or killed as of now except 2 firefighters who are injured.

They do show disregard to Iranian lives when they always associate their fear mongering with accidents in Iran. Thanks for letting us know what occurred btw, couldn't find a separate source.

@Serpentine

Here is another one my friend ;) :

Immense Explosion in Iran May Have Nuclear Origins - Middle East - News - Israel National News

Last edited:
Omg ! I knew abt the explosion Before . The level of propaganda is super awesome .....

Pathetic scum bags ..... large explosion "rocks" qazvin :rofl:

Iran is safe and will remain safe inshaallah .

A gasoline reservoir exploded and only 2 firefighters are injured.

Anyway tnx bro hazzy formaking fun of those creatures :cheers:

I wonder if somebody is up to something or if this is an accidental explosion....

HAHAHAHAHA !!!Guess.

Hope nothing bad happened.

Yeah, me too........................................................................................................................................................................................... NOT !!!

HAHAHAHAHA !!!Guess.

Yeah, me too........................................................................................................................................................................................... NOT !!!

Maaaan! We just do wish not see their civilians get hurt ...

Back
Top Bottom