What's new

Large Chinese camp in Galwan Valley, 1.5 km into Indian side of the Line of Actual Control (LAC)

yup, the land which was never handed over to USA, has been gifted on platter to china with sweets and garlands, and there are also no pakistanis who could speak on the matter without being labelled hindu/indian/anti-pakistani.

regards
There is no Pakistanis that will speak for facist Hindu. The only pakistanis speaks for them is an imposter of Indian faking a Pakistanis flag.

Isn’t this the spot where India lost the CO of Bihar regiment, 19 others, 70 odd other injured and 10 POW. What was all that for if the Chinese have now taken that very spot? Why aren’t the Indians making a bigger deal out of this?
Yes it's the exact spot, this is 150m from Google Maps LAC, but Ajai claimed China moved the LAC forward to justify current occupation.

Of course the tanks and artillery are on the Chinese side. They will start pounding and moving into Ladakh as soon as the talks fail (which is a certainty now).

Indians have been begging for status quo but Chinese are in no mood.

Chinese Mechanized Brigades are already Deployed with Additional Reinforcements along the Line of Control with Union of India. Too Far from Chinese Mainland.

Indian Navy is watching closely ! Vannakkam Chola !

Indians have been begging for status quo but Chinese are in no mood.

Union of India Establishment is talking on the Existing State of Affairs which is Liberation Mode.

Indian Nation is very Peaceful Nation, Indian Nation Fights for what belongs to Indian Nation.

There was No Kashmir in India prior to 1948 occupation of India. KASHMIR was an independent state colonized by British and then sold to Hindu Maharaja.

Kashmir Name is derived from Maharishi Kashyapa; one of the Seven Ancient Maharishi of Rigveda.

Maharaja Ranjit Singh and Amir Dost Mohammed Khan did defeated the British Forces. Maharaja Gulab Singh the then Raja on one side and the Afghan Forces on another side did stopped the Qajar/Safavids/British Forces.

If China snatched what was occupied by India then there is nothing to cry about.

Hindu Nation will fight to Liberate those Ancient Territories of Hindu Quam.

Even there is nothing to cry over part of Kashmir liberated by Pakistan, because it was never India's.

British, French and Safavids played very big Role in the Creation of Pakistan on the Hindu Nation Territories. Population Transfers from Turan and Tural are even visible inside Pakistan.

Have you just watched the movie 2012? :lol:

Yes, Hollywood Movie ... Indian left behind to die and Arabs were shown in not positive way.

BTW, the Indian Navy was also watching last Feb. All it seems to do is watch :yes4:

Blockade is placed from all the sides !

Chinese Mechanized Brigades are already Deployed with Additional Reinforcements along the Line of Control with Union of India. Too Far from Chinese Mainland.

Indian Navy is watching closely ! Vannakkam Chola !

Union of India Establishment is talking on the Existing State of Affairs which is Liberation Mode.

Indian Nation is very Peaceful Nation, Indian Nation Fights for what belongs to Indian Nation.

Infrastructure on Chinese side is better than on the Indian side.

Can you please enlighten us about any historic hindu state having Kashmir in it. What the name is and from which language is derived doesn't matter.
My name include Rana in it. But, if someone call me hindu I will surely fight with him.
Every region had its name before islam.
My point is there was never been a state called India, there were always been independent states.
Kashmiri Muslims are fighting for freedom before India came into being. India is just another occupier, prior to india there were Doras who slayed Muslims for demanding freedom. Show me any Indian map before 1947 having Kashmir in it as integral part.
Kashmir Name is derived from Maharishi Kashyapa; one of the Seven Ancient Maharishi of Rigveda.

Maharaja Ranjit Singh and Amir Dost Mohammed Khan did defeated the British Forces. Maharaja Gulab Singh the then Raja on one side and the Afghan Forces on another side did stopped the Qajar/Safavids/British Forces.

Hindu Nation will fight to Liberate those Ancient Territories of Hindu Quam.

British, French and Safavids played very big Role in the Creation of Pakistan on the Hindu Nation Territories. Population Transfers from Turan and Tural are even visible inside Pakistan.

Yes, Hollywood Movie ... Indian left behind to die and Arabs were shown in not positive way.

Blockade is placed from all the sides !

You are just beating about the bush...

Yes my caste is just my identification and nothing more than that. I don't take pride in my cast. I respect people on the basis of their character and taqwa.

Secondly, i am not talking about regions, arab, eruope, asia also have pre-islamic history. It doesn't matter. I am talking about state... Have there been any state before named india or any hindu state having kashmir as its integral part?
There was only one Gupta state that had some significant chunk of subcontinent.
Kashmir wasn't even then part of gupta state.
Ashoka converted to budhism so he wasn't a hindu. So, can you please list Hindu state that had all of subcontinent and Kashmir as its territory?

If adam is mentioned in vedas, then it mean india was basically a Muslim land. Because we muslims consider him our prophet. And he preached what all other prophets preached. There is no God but Allah.
Terrain is not favorable for Chinese Military ! Chinese Military doesn't know what is waiting for them in the Terrain ! Those are Ancient Territories of Hindu Quam with Religious Importance !

Language of Ancient Hindu is still widely Spoken ! Sanskrit & Prakrit ! Pala Language !

Suratun Al- Hujurat 49:13
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَىٰ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِندَ اللَّهِ أَتْقَاكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ

O Mankind! We Created you from a Single (Pair) of a Male and a Female, and made you into Nations and Tribes, that ye may know Each Other (not that ye may Despise (each other). Verily the most Honoured of you in the Sight of Allah is (he who is) the most Righteous of you. And Allah has Full Knowledge and is well Acquainted (with all things).

Quam and then the Tribes , Clans and Family is the Identity of every Single Individual !

India is very Ancient Name since the beginning of Human Life on Planet Earth !

Adom Alai Salaam & Hinda/Hind Alai Salaam ! in Rig Vedas Indu Devi name is mentioned and for Alay Adom Alai Salaam name is India/Hind. Hindu Civilisation/Tehzeeb/Sanskriti is from that time only.

India is there since the beginning of Human Life on Planet Earth !

Sultanat e Thoqra and Afghans fought the Qajar/Safavids/British during the time of Maharaja Gulab Singh Sahab !

Sanad is there between Union of India and Islamic Republic of Afghanistan ! British, Safavids, Manchuria have Created Pakistan on Union of India Territory !

You are just beating about the bush...

I am not talking about United States of America - Former President Bush Senior nor United States of America - Former President Bush Junior !!!

Yes my caste is just my identification and nothing more than that. I don't take pride in my cast. I respect people on the basis of their character and taqwa.

Clans Makes Tribes and Tribes Makes Nation. Faqr comes from Heart, When you are part of Your Nation.

Secondly, i am not talking about regions, arab, eruope, asia also have pre-islamic history. It doesn't matter. I am talking about state... Have there been any state before named india or any hindu state having kashmir as its integral part?

Kashmir is a Valley consist of Mountain Ranges which are under control of Indian Armed Forces & Pakistan Armed Forces.

There was only one Gupta state that had some significant chunk of subcontinent.

Maurya Dynasty, You are talking about Maurya Dynasty, I think .

Kashmir wasn't even then part of gupta state.

Takht e Shila !!!

Ashoka converted to budhism so he wasn't a hindu. So, can you please list Hindu state that had all of subcontinent and Kashmir as its territory?

Maurya Dynasty Samrathas/Emperors all were from Hindu Kingships of Hindu Civilisation !!!

If adam is mentioned in vedas, then it mean india was basically a Muslim land. Because we muslims consider him our prophet. And he preached what all other prophets preached. There is no God but Allah.

Researches has been done in Union of India !!! Adom Alai Salaam is indeed Rasul e Allah, Messenger of Allah Rabbul Alameen; Prophet is like saying Nabi.

Yes !!! About Adom Alai Salaam and other Rasul e Allah is mentioned in Vedas !!!

Hindu Rashtra is Very Excited about the Space Mission and the Discoveries in the Holy Scriptures !!!!

Back
Top Bottom