What's new

Land grabbing case: SC orders anti-corruption department to seize Khokhar Palace

Naya Pakistan

Now you understand why noony tunes are crying in this thread and elsewhere? PTI systematically raping PML-N corrupt mafia. I hope the din of their screams get louder. Aek azeem shaqs ne farmaya tha 'mein inko rolaonga'. Inshallah more pain and suffering for PML-N and their supporters.

Warning - Avoid use of Banned word

Last edited by a moderator:
illegal occupation of the properties of individuals by Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz lawmaker

What do you call a Thief In Pakistan. Answer He or she are called Politicians, and get paid as Lawmaker

The report said that the Khokhar Palace is built on grabbed land, and both the co-accused have Pre-arrest bails till the retirement date of the chief justice

When would you like to be arrested, sir, I don't feel like to arrest for another 5 years No problem sir?

Good news!

But where was the provincial government all this time? Why didn't they do this?

It is not political will but forced by judiciary, long due decision which served now...

Taji Khokhar grabbed and snatched our land few years back since all of us outside country, court case still pending, Farukh Khokhar personally threatened me and my uncles, we lost many lawyers who refuse to continue our case against them.

Can anyone wants to help me to find a good lawyer in Pakistan who have balls to fight against mafia?

What about illegal construction in Bani gala

Whataboutism is the most loved strategy of Nooni goons.
Good news!

But where was the provincial government all this time? Why didn't they do this?

Didn't you read the article, the case was in court and govt acted after the court order. Prior to this it was PMLN govt and they wern't going to act against their own.

Whataboutism is the most loved strategy of Nooni goons.

Didn't you read the article, the case was in court and govt acted after the court order. Prior to this it was PMLN govt and they wern't going to act against their own.

HE VACATED ONLY 2 marla,s , the rest was just circus show on t

Getting rid of PMLN scum in police and civil service ...

That is also the job of provincial government.

The same police and civil service did their job when directed by SC, so why not CM/provincial government?

Read again:

"A bench led by the chief justice resumed hearing a suo motu case at the Lahore registry against illegal occupation of the properties of individuals by Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz lawmaker Afzal Khokhar, MPA Saiful Malook Khokhar and Shafi Khokhar."

The SC took suo moto action. So I ask again: why wasn't the provincial government doing anything itself? PMLN hasn't been in power for over two years.

Read again:

"A bench led by the chief justice resumed hearing a suo motu case at the Lahore registry against illegal occupation of the properties of individuals by Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz lawmaker Afzal Khokhar, MPA Saiful Malook Khokhar and Shafi Khokhar."

The SC took suo moto action. So I ask again: why wasn't the provincial government doing anything itself? PMLN hasn't been in power for over two years.

A little research will go a long way. When did the court take suo motu against Khokars?

This news is from Dec 2018, when SC put the khokar brothers on ECL on the same suo motto, so obviously the suo motto was taken before that.

That is also the job of provincial government.

The same police and civil service did their job when directed by SC, so why not CM/provincial government?

CJ Saqib Nisar did not direct/order Punjab government to act - there was no judgment as he retired before the conclusion of case. Next CJ did not take up the case.

Punjab government acted on this after a major cleanup of Lahore police - prior CCPO did a major cleanup and current CCPO is implementing. Previous CCPOs were PMLN servants.

Clever play by Punjab government. Lahore HC stopped anti-encroachment body after Khokhars went to court but that judgement did not stop LDA (who was not the respondent in Khokhar's petition to LHC)! Hence surprise Sunday operation by LDA instead of anti-encroachment. This is what happens when PMLN scum are removed from LDA, police and civil service - now LHC can't do jack about this in favour of Khokhars as properties have been demolished and land possession by LDA. Act is done :D

Last edited:
It is not political will but forced by judiciary, long due decision which served now...

Taji Khokhar grabbed and snatched our land few years back since all of us outside country, court case still pending, Farukh Khokhar personally threatened me and my uncles, we lost many lawyers who refuse to continue our case against them.

Can anyone wants to help me to find a good lawyer in Pakistan who have balls to fight against mafia?

Sad to hear that. At moment my family in similar predicament. Hopefully tide will turn against these greedy scum called land grabbers.

A little research will go a long way. When did the court take suo motu against Khokars?

This news is from Dec 2018, when SC put the khokar brothers on ECL on the same suo motto, so obviously the suo motto was taken before that.

CJ Saqib Nisar did not direct/order Punjab government to act - there was no judgment as he retired before the conclusion of case. Next CJ did not take up the case.

Punjab government acted on this after a major cleanup of Lahore police - prior CCPO did a major cleanup and current CCPO is implementing. Previous CCPOs were PMLN servants.

Clever play by Punjab government. Lahore HC stopped anti-encroachment body after Khokhars went to court but that judgement did not stop LDA (who was not the respondent in Khokhar's petition to LHC)! Hence surprise Sunday operation by LDA instead of anti-encroachment. This is what happens when PMLN scum are removed from LDA, police and civil service - now LHC can't do jack about this in favour of Khokhars as properties have been demolished and land possession by LDA. Act is done :D

Thank you. I stand corrected.

Back
Top Bottom