What's new

Lahore Metro Train Project | News and Updates

160864_details.png

mean-judge.png

The judge was obviously drunk I think Punjab Government should either replace him or get a verdict from Supreme court that until the completion of this mega project all small useless courts and good for nothing sold out corrupted sectarian politically biased judges just shut their stupid mouths ....
_

These headless judges cost this nation more than PPP corruption, their decisions from Pak steel Mill, LNG contract with French company,giving Stay Order on every development project require independent review and discussion. I bet these judges don't know where are these historical buildings, if they had ever visited these place, verdict must had been different. Some of these places are inside population and are not even visible from train track. Shalamar Garden is more a garden, structure is deep inside away from track. If they had visited these places, they had given decision only on Chauburgi which is near to track and restoration of all these historical places. In England judges visit places to understand the situation more clearly.
Its high likely that Supreme court will reverse this decision but poor Pakistanis to bear cost increase rather than dirty elite NGO's and Talban Khan company protesting on every development project for their political motives.

This is gonna be a massive concrete pouring exercise!

20160910_174933_zps9mkmnqtx.jpg

The judge was obviously drunk I think Punjab Government should either replace him or get a verdict from Supreme court that until the completion of this mega project all small useless courts and good for nothing sold out corrupted sectarian politically biased judges just shut their stupid mouths .....

In America, this is when the POTUS would issue an executive order. Public welfare is above all and for a country like Pakistan, its even more important. These projects are the lifeline of a future nation poised to grow. You don't have modern infrastructure, you don't get investments, manufacturing plants, etc, etc. These are the highest priority projects and must be done on time.

Back
Top Bottom