What's new

Lahore: Load Shedding Protest, Shahbaz Sharif Use Hand Fan

xataxsata

Reaction score
Lahore: Load Shedding Protest, Shahbaz Sharif Use Hand Fan

Shahbaz roams Lahore in search of street power - YouTube

Shahbaz-Shrif-using-Hand-Fan-at-Mina-e-Pakistan-Camp-Office-Lahore.gif

Shahbaz travels by bus Checks student’s laptop, Use Hand Fan in meeting at Minar i Pakistan Camp Office during Load shedding.

Lahore (June 3, 2012) – Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif reached his camp office at Minar-e-Pakistan by public bus from his residence in Model Town on Sunday.

Shahbaz Shrif using Hand Fan at Mina e Pakistan Camp Office Lahore

Shahbaz Sharif Meets Public in tent at Minar i Pakistan Lahore

Shahbaz Sharif Camp Office Lahore Survey

The passengers were surprised to see the chief minister among them. The CM also sought the views of the passengers about the new bus service. A worker, Muhammad Ramzan, said that he had sold his motorcycle after the launch of the air-conditioned buses and now he and his many friends traveled by the buses.
A student who had received a laptop also talked to the chief minister. The CM checked various programmes downloaded by the student on his laptop and appreciated his interest in education and research.

Load Shedding Protest, Shahbaz Sharif Use Hand Fan

oadshedding protest: Shahbaz Sharif shifts office to Minar-e-Pakistan

By Sidrah Moiz Khan
Published: June 1, 2012

Sharif says for people of Pakistan, it is not about the livelihood anymore, but about their survival.

PHOTO: NNI/FILE

LAHORE: In a bid to protest against the ongoing power crisis in the province, Chief Minister Punjab shifted his office to Minar-e-Pakistan ground on Friday.

Speaking to the media at the ground, Sharif said that for the people of Pakistan, “it is not about the livelihood anymore, but about their survival.”

He said, “Ali Baba and 40 thieves have destroyed the economy of Pakistan.”

“We are sitting under Minar-e-Pakistan to address the plights of the people. They do not have electricity and they have to face water shortage, due to that they cannot bathe, they are sleepless

He said that on Friday people could not perform ablution to say prayers because there was no water available due to the ongoing energy crisis.

“I can suggest how to end this power crisis,” said the chief minister. “End the $400 billion circular debt by bringing back the plundered money that is deposited in Swiss courts.”

He further said, “The money swindled in the National Reconciliation Ordinance case, the National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) land scam, the rental power case, the Hajj scam the extravagant spending of the government, could be used to curb the growing power crisis.”

The chief minister said that the 700MW of energy that Punjab has been deprived of should be returned to the province.

Loadshedding protest: Shahbaz Sharif shifts office to Minar-e-Pakistan – The Express Tribune

See the video where Punjab CM is having cabinet meeting with hand held fan :woot:

Whats with the angry hand gestures while speaking? Trying to mimic Hitler?:lol:

I think its the first cabinet meeting in the world to use hand held fans :woot:

I was of the opinion that Lahore is the most developed and prosperous city of pakistan.

I think its the first cabinet meeting in the world to use hand held fans :woot:

I was of the opinion that Lahore is the most developed and prosperous city of pakistan.

Man i love my city :smitten: i think Lahore is the most advanced city in subcontinent according to infrastructure and how it has been made.

this man done everything to improve Lahore if u talk abt road, transportation, traffic police etc

but the one thing i hate abt them they have looted the country as well in the past a zardari is doing now

lakin phir bhi vote Imran ka :lol:

Man i love my city :smitten: i think Lahore is the most advanced city in subcontinent according to infrastructure and how it has been made.

this man done everything to improve Lahore if u talk abt road, transportation, traffic police etc

but the one thing i hate abt them they have looted the country as well in the past a zardari is doing now

lakin phir bhi vote Imran ka :lol:

I stopped reading after it. :woot:

20-22 hrs. or power cut in Lahore and its most advance city in subcontinent :woot:

im talking about infrastructure wise

off course load shedding is a problem but nt 22hrs, its 7-8 hrs in 24hrs

I hope Iman khan will also use Hand fan in PTI meetings. I am personally against PMLN but shehbaz sharif is active man.
I hope he will convert Billions Worth Raiwand house into university, but I DOUBT.
We should get electricity from India. Mushkil waqat mei Padosi he yaad aata hai:D

Shahbaz Sharif protest Zardari?

How should I put it? "Pakha ee Pakha!"

Back
Top Bottom