What's new

Lahore at high polio risk

Are you suggesting polio was eradicated from Lahore?

Afaik there has been no cases of Polio in Punjab and even Baluchistan this year as these two provinces have stepped up vaccinations unlike others.

How its Punjab goverment to blame for FATA polio cases :lol: in fact its thanks to N that NW kids may finally get vaccinated. Otherwise if it was upto T Khan then there would never be any operation because Jinnah made province in 47 :laugh: and how tribals can't be controller, you know the usual bs T Khan keep saying.

And check polio cases in Pakistan, not a single one in Punjab.

Until now, 65 cases have been reported from the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (Fata), 12 from Khyber-Paktunkhwa (K-P) and, with the latest case, seven from Sindh.

Polio case surfaces in Karachi, national figure reaches 84 | Pakistan Today

Don't blame T Khan for everything, N-League was also vocal about peace talks, its army that has given stick in Noora's arse to start operation. Don't force me to dig it all, better stick to the topic in hand.

Vaccinaton of kids when they enter your territory. Like what KPK is doing.

Anti-Polio campaign to vaccinate IDPs in KPK | HEALTH - geo.tv
221,253 NWA IDPs vaccinated against polio - KPK Health Ministry | Tune.pk

And polio free Punjab?

Missed targets in Punjab pose polio challenge - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Missed Targets in Punjab Pose Polio Challenge | Times of Pakistan

Now shove it up.

Don't blame T Khan for everything, N-League was also vocal about peace talks, its army that has given stick in Noora's arse to start operation. Don't force me to dig it all, better stick to the topic in hand.

Vaccinaton of kids when they enter your territory. Like what KPK is doing.

Anti-Polio campaign to vaccinate IDPs in KPK | HEALTH - geo.tv
221,253 NWA IDPs vaccinated against polio - KPK Health Ministry | Tune.pk

And polio free Punjab?

Missed targets in Punjab pose polio challenge - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Missed Targets in Punjab Pose Polio Challenge | Times of Pakistan

Now shove it up.

Army wanted nation behind them before operation otherwise this operation should have been done 4 years ago. No one had guts but N :pakistan:

And not a single polio case in Punjab, what more do you want? o_O

Afaik there has been no cases of Polio in Punjab and even Baluchistan this year as these two provinces have stepped up vaccinations unlike others.

And yet Lahore is considered a polio high risk with nine samples coming out positive.

Though i dont deny the vaccination program being stepped up in Lahore (My city).

Forget last 5 years, this sh!t is dated June 9, 2014 (before start of Fata operation): Two new polio cases surface in Punjab

Nobody is saying "forget". or should say "forget 5 years".

In such cases you see a trend, short term and long term.

And I believe we had a good trend going for 5 years but recently we are suffering due to militancy and political instability.

I also believe that getting people out of NWA was blessing in disguise. it has allowed mass vaccination which wasn't possible before.

Same way, our educated elite and our politicians should focus on these problems.

Punjab MNAs and MPAs of every party PPP, PTI, and PML should be told to quit cheep politics and show up in their districts to make sure everyone is immunized.

This is the time IK should send his volunteers out

And so should other leaders.

no time for dharnas, biyan bazi, and jalsa jaloos

hope you understand

virus Lahore ko destroye kr dy to acha hai...... govt ki sari tawaju lhr py hai lower punjab ko to koi pochta b nai....... :P

Back
Top Bottom