What's new

Kuwait temporarily bans visas for five countries

=somebozo;1773310]Pakistani travel documents are widely exploited by Afghani and Iranians and very difficult to distinguish therefore it is regretfully informed that Pakistan had to be banned as well. Though the main culprit is Iran whose agents have been arrested in Kuwait on genuine travel documents of Syria and Afghanistan obtained through falsified means.

The whole event and the decision is chained towards role of Iran in middle east especially interference in Kuwait and Bahrain.

This statement came though a friendly source connected to Kuwait consulate in Jeddah.
Wow what a wild imagination u have but here is the problem they also banned (The blacklist includes trade) i guess they were afraid Pakistanis my bad Iranians will start to sell made in Pakistan good to Kuwait i suggest next time Read the complete story before fabricating ''source''.

BD are permanently banned from Kuwait and Bahrain!

shias are banned from Bahrain where they are 80% of the population Pakistanis will be banned soon right after they help kill the 80% population.

Wow what a wild imagination u have but here is the problem they also banned (The blacklist includes trade) i guess they were afraid Pakistanis my bad Iranians will start to sell made in Pakistan good to Kuwait i suggest next time Read the complete story before fabricating ''source''.

shias are banned from Bahrain where they are 80% of the population Pakistanis will be banned soon right after they help kill the 80% population.

Who knows, maybe Irani and Afghani or some other Zionists end up selling Pakistani products causing loss to Pakistan businessmen.

There is deep thinking behind this, to be safe that Pakistani's do not incur any loss, Pakistan too has been blacklisted.

Tourism is also banned, as if anyone wants to go to such hell holes for their honeymoon.

The perversion of religious doctrine is the cause for this denial.

What can we do?

i dont know why someone would go to kuwait...we indians for shopping we go to dubai and for jobs we have silicon valley and taxi cabs in USA....Considering how Pakistanis helped rebuild kuwait after the iraqi invasion and risked their lives to clear the minefieds...this act of kuwait is pretty selfish and serves as a reminder if something bad happens next time in kuwait dont go out of the way to help them:agree:

kuwait and saddam both share the blame of giving USA the chance of taking over muslim world.

Lol. And this is coming from a person whose country barely resists American drone strikes against its own people and forms the only major supply route for 50,000+ American troops in Afghanistan.

Almost all Muslim countries share the blame for facilitating the immense American influence in Muslim world. Be it the U.S. Fifth Fleet in Bahrain, or be it Saddam Hussein accepting American military supplies during the Iran-Iraq war, or be it USAF 379th Air Expeditionary Wing in Qatar.

To be frank, Iraq's invasion of Kuwait in 1991 clearly exemplifies how disunited Muslims are. Iraq occupied and looted the country, took several hundreds Kuwaitis as POWs (and eventually killed them) and even set Kuwaiti oil wells on fire while retreating (resulting in one of the greatest socio-economic catastrophe in the Persian Gulf region). Kuwait has one of the highest PTSD rates in the Middle East largely because of the traumatic events of the Gulf War. Kuwait was one of the biggest supporters of the Palestinian cause (Yassar Arafat gained much influence during the years he spent in Kuwait) but those very Palestinians in Kuwait were rejoicing when Iraqi troops were looting and destroying much of Kuwait.

Historical events clearly exemplify that for any nation, self-interests are paramount. And Muslim countries are no exception. The only sad part is that Muslim countries are always eager to strike fellow Muslim countries out and that only helps USA gain more influence in the region.

I dont know how long it will take for Pakistanis to realise that Arabs are not our brothers.

Muslim Ummah can go to hell.

It will be fantastic if the Arabs ban Pakistanis for permanant from these Gulf countires. Pakistanis shouldn't waste their intelligence & hard work for useless Arabs.

Long live Pakistan & great Pakistanis.

i dont know why someone would go to kuwait...we indians for shopping we go to dubai and for jobs we have silicon valley and taxi cabs in USA....Considering how Pakistanis helped rebuild kuwait after the iraqi invasion and risked their lives to clear the minefieds...this act of kuwait is pretty selfish and serves as a reminder if something bad happens next time in kuwait dont go out of the way to help them:agree:

Last Time Saddam went to Kuwait and look what happened to him :woot:Pakistan problem is simple we have too many parasites in Pakistan and they have no dignity it doesn't matter what these Arabs do to them

Lol. And this is coming from a person whose country barely resists American drone strikes against its own people and forms the only major supply route for 50,000+ American troops in Afghanistan.

Almost all Muslim countries share the blame for facilitating the immense American influence in Muslim world. Be it the U.S. Fifth Fleet in Bahrain, or be it Saddam Hussein accepting American military supplies during the Iran-Iraq war, or be it USAF 379th Air Expeditionary Wing in Qatar.

To be frank, Iraq's invasion of Kuwait in 1991 clearly exemplifies how disunited Muslims are. Iraq occupied and looted the country, took several hundreds Kuwaitis as POWs (and eventually killed them) and even set Kuwaiti oil wells on fire while retreating (resulting in one of the greatest socio-economic catastrophe in the Persian Gulf region). Kuwait has one of the highest PTSD rates in the Middle East largely because of the traumatic events of the Gulf War. Kuwait was one of the biggest supporters of the Palestinian cause (Yassar Arafat gained much influence during the years he spent in Kuwait) but those very Palestinians in Kuwait were rejoicing when Iraqi troops were looting and destroying much of Kuwait.

Historical events clearly exemplify that for any nation, self-interests are paramount. And Muslim countries are no exception.

How dare you point out the obvious

I dont know how long it will take for Pakistanis to realise that Arabs are not our brothers.

Well, Arabs are not India's brothers either (far from it, given the cultural and religious differences).

Still, India is the largest trading partner of UAE, Saudi Arabia is the largest supplier of crude oil to India, while Iraq and Kuwait are third and fourth largest crude suppliers respectively. Qatar has signed a long-term LNG supply agreement with India and also has an extensive defence pact with India.

Friends (or "brothers") are earned, not inherited.

Well, Arabs are not India's brothers either (far from it, given the cultural and religious differences).

Still, India is the largest trading partner of UAE, Saudi Arabia is the largest supplier of crude oil to India, while Iraq and Kuwait are third and fourth largest crude suppliers respectively. Qatar has signed a long-term LNG supply agreement with India and also has an extensive defence pact with India.

In otherwords 'Money talks s**t walks'

Muslim Ummah can go to hell.

It will be fantastic if the Arabs ban Pakistanis for permanant from these Gulf countires. Pakistanis shouldn't waste their intelligence & hard work for useless Arabs.

Long live Pakistan & great Pakistanis.

the kuwaitis and other arab states are as hostages to their govt as is pakistan, now tell me if you believe that you believe this is anything like a pakistani govt??

the kuwaitis and other arab states are as hostages to their govt as is pakistan, now tell me if you believe that you believe this is anything like a pakistani govt??

Its not just about the Arab governments. Im talking about how the average Arab views and treats Pakistanis. Speak to Pakistanis living in Gulf countires, and they'll tell you of how Arabs treat them.

You should be ashamed of yourself for defending Arabs.

House of Saud Kuwait UAE and other Arab states are the biggest suppliers of Terrorist trainers and Terrorist financing to Pakistan Beat that

its just a phase. and its a long discussion. hindus in india, or muslims in india cannot actually feel this strong phenomenon very easily. the "ummah" factor cannot be ignored....i give you the following examples.

a. post 1857 deobandi movement
b. 1900's khilafat movement
c. PAF fighters in arab israel war.
d. the arab versus persia war
e. Nato against muslim countries only.
f. KSA bailing pakistan out with oil in 1965 and in 2006.
g. pakistani giving all type of military training to muslim countries.

the bond is unbreakable no matter how much the satanist infiltrate or weaken it. why do you think a german muslim (deutche taliban) comes to afghanistan and fights with muslim afghan men [unfaithfull ones] who are allies of NATO ..... its the faith that binds us togather.

ever heard of this guy?? (John Walker Lindh)

lindh.jpg

I completely agree. I do not wish to talk about Hindus because they are not even worth discussing. But as for Bharat Mata Muslims I cannot understand their mentality, their venomous hatred for Pakistan and their Indian nationalism has ruined them. Little do they know that their is no nationalism in Islam.

I completely agree. I do not wish to talk about Hindus because they are not even worth discussing. But as for Bharat Mata Muslims I cannot understand their mentality, their venomous hatred for Pakistan and their Indian nationalism has ruined them. Little do they know that their is no nationalism in Islam.

So a Muslim who is patriot to his nation isn't a Muslim that explains Wahabis trying to destroy Pakistan but it isn't the venomous Indian Muslims that have banned you Mr Muslim its your ummah brother Kuwait any thoughts.

So a Muslim who is patriot to his nation isn't a Muslim that explains Wahabis trying to destroy Pakistan but it isn't the venomous Indian Muslims that have banned you Mr Muslim its your ummah brother Kuwait any thoughts.

Mr.Liberal fascist let me make this clear that there is no nationalism in Islam and it does not mean you do not have be loyal to your ''Muslim country.'' If you may have been aware of Islamic History, then Muslims were divided into several nations by Europeans when the colonized the world. We are not judged by our nationality when we die, we are only judged by our deeds. I hope you get this in your mind.

Back
Top Bottom