What's new

Kumrat Valley, upper dir district, KPK province, Pakistan, undiscovered and serene

N.Siddiqui

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Kumrat is a valley in the Upper Dir District, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, of Pakistan. It is one of the scenic valleys of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and a picturesque spot for travelers.

SubhanAllah. Pakistan the blessed land. I will be visiting this place next year InshAllah.

It just makes me really sad how beautiful a country Pakistan is, and the potential it has but it is overrun and ruled by some of the most corrupt people on the planet.

These naturally blessed areas need preservation and not development like wide roads and concrete hotels and motels. In Kumrat only camping is allowed in many areas and that is a good thing.

Only sustainable and eco friendly development should be allowed.

It just makes me really sad how beautiful a country Pakistan is, and the potential it has but it is overrun and ruled by some of the most corrupt people on the planet.

There is a silver lining to it, this place was only discovered recently and some camping sites are allowed, if it was developed on the pattern of say Murree it will loose its closer to nature wild characteristic. Less frequented tourists means lesser environmental degradation, less litter and more serene and unspoiled area.

Only eco tourism need to be allowed with restriction on numbers of visitors...and add more areas in the list of tourist spots. KPK govt is doing that and doing it rightly.

i visited kumrat last month and it is really one of the most beautiful places in pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom