What's new

KSE hits new peak at 30,000 points

Saifullah Sani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The prices of equities surged at Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) as its benchmark KSE 100-share Index shot up beyond the psychological barrier of 30,000 points on Thursday.

The KSE 100 Index witnessed a massive gain of 400 points to close at 30,177, as the stock market remained upbeat throughout the trading session today.

According to investors, the market capitalization swelled by whopping Rs77 billion in a single day’s trade as the ongoing buying spree picked up further momentum today.

Analysts say Moody’s forecast of Pakistan’s positive economic outlook besides investment of over 300 million dollars since July 1 by the foreign investors pushed the stock market to the new peak.

KSE hits new peak at 30,000 points - thenews.com.pk

The prices of equities surged at Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) as its benchmark KSE 100-share Index shot up beyond the psychological barrier of 30,000 points on Thursday.

The KSE 100 Index witnessed a massive gain of 400 points to close at 30,177, as the stock market remained upbeat throughout the trading session today.

According to investors, the market capitalization swelled by whopping Rs77 billion in a single day’s trade as the ongoing buying spree picked up further momentum today.

Analysts say Moody’s forecast of Pakistan’s positive economic outlook besides investment of over 300 million dollars since July 1 by the foreign investors pushed the stock market to the new peak.

KSE hits new peak at 30,000 points - thenews.com.pk
Paisa Bananay ka time agya! Booked/Unrealized profit on 7/10 positions :D

Paisa Bananay ka time agya! Booked/Unrealized profit on 7/10 positions :D

Yaara tell me,How the hell it is done.Ghar bete bete agar kama ni paya to thora bhot experience to ho jayga

:D

========================

Market Cap increased by 18Billion dollars within one year and is expected to increase by 20Billion dollars this year

Last edited:
I've tried many times to find an online source that will give me KSE market capitalization in USD and is also updated daily but have been unable to do so. Is there such source that anyone is aware of?

One can invest online from Europe? How much money is needed?
If you have an account with Pakistani bank, then you can open an account with a brokerage. But since the paper work is great in doing so, I would rather advise you to open a joint account with your kin-Father or brother etc- This way can be very helpful since
-The person can have the cash, in case you need to liquidate your investment.
-You can fill in two applications of thin volume IPOs, doubling your min block subscription.
-The person can also operate the account in case of need. But I don't know whether they allow dividend mandates in banks abroad.
Yaara tell me,How the hell it is done.Ghar bete bete agar kama ni paya to thora bhot experience to ho jayga

:D
Trader/Investor's corner.

Last edited:
One can invest online from Europe? How much money is needed?
Brother,

for that you have to open the account with stock broker, after opening account with stock broker you will easily sell and buy the equities of your choice.
Many brokers have different levels for opening account, like KASB open with 25000rupees its a basic account, with online transaction facility.
AKB open with 100000 Pakistani rupees.

Danish

71Billion dollars is the market cap up from 64Billion dollars on march 28th.This is a like a 10%+Increase only in 2 and Half Months,So expect a Increase of Atleast 40% In 2014.

With similar activity,The KSE Market Cap will reach 87Billion dollars mark in 2014,
2015:122Billion dollars
2016:172Billion dollars
2017:242Billion dollars
2018:339Billion dollars

The market capitalisation of the KSE stood at Rs7.08 trillion at the end of the week.

Weekly review: KSE-100 crosses 30,000 points to hit all-time high – The Express Tribune

Back
Top Bottom