What's new

KSA, Jordan, Egypt actively assist Israel: Mark Glenn

Hasbara Buster

Reaction score
KSA, Jordan, Egypt actively assist Israel: Mark Glenn

An interview with Mark Glenn

Press TV has interviewed Mark Glenn, an author and journalist, from Idaho, to discuss the deleterious effects of Arab countries' active assistance to Israel. What follows is a rough transcription of the interview.

Press TV: How do you assess this latest diplomatic push and this issue of this fourth batch of Palestinian prisoners which Israel has promised to release but seems now to be regressing on its promise?

Glenn: I think the first thing that we need to acknowledge is that the peace process is dead because the peace process has never had a chance of existing, and I don’t just mean in 2014 but going back 100 years to 1914 when this entire mad dream of Zionism was being discussed in the various centers of Europe and throughout the West.

It has never been part of the Zionist agenda that there be a Palestinian state or that there be a place for Arabs. We’re talking about nationalists here, religious nationalists who believe that everything between the Nile and the Euphrates Rivers is Jewish land, and there is no place for Arabs, for Christians, for Muslims, anybody except for Jews. That’s number one.

Number two, all of this that we see taking place with Kerry, with Netanyahu and all of the rest of this, this is just theatrics, which is what America and Hollywood do best, whether it’s Hollywood in California or whether it’s Hollywood in Washington D.C.

This is just the creating of false illusions in order to seduce people into believing that a certain version of reality exists, which does not. Kerry is there to broker these peace talks in order to achieve the appearance that the United States is an unbiased broker, that the United States can play fairly in the Middle East, when everyone knows that this isn’t the case.

Given the fact that Russia is now sending in her influence, right now Washington D.C., the power centers in Washington D.C., have got to be absolutely terrified over the prospect that the Russians are going to move in to countries such as Egypt, such as Saudi Arabia, to Jordan.

These Arab countries that are at least nominally within the American sphere of influence, as Russia becomes more powerful, she looks like a much more attractive partner to have in the region that the United States, and I think that this is one of the reasons why Kerry is in the region right now trying to shore up American support from these Arab countries under the guise of the peace process between Israel and the Palestinians.

Press TV: Speaking about the Arabs, Mr. Glenn, how much shame should they shoulder considering many of these countries, is being rumored for many years, having relations with Israel? -And even Mahmoud Abbas, he comes off as weak and many people have criticized him as well.

Glenn: Absolutely, a very good point.

Israel wouldn’t have the power that she has in making the lives of the Palestinians or in the West Bank the living hell that it has been now for not just years but for decades and generations, without the active assistance of Arab countries such as Egypt, and Arab countries such as Jordan, and Arab countries such as the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Were it not for their passive inactive assistance in helping Israel – I mean, just look at what happened with Egypt bombing tunnels that are used as a lifeline for bringing humanitarian supplies into Gaza, bombing these tunnels going into Gaza, flooding them with raw sewage. Do you think that the Egyptians would be doing this if it weren’t for their relationship with Israel? Of course not!

So, the Arabs themselves, they shoulder a great deal of blame for betraying their brothers and sisters in Palestine in this fashion, and I can only imagine the retribution that awaits them not just in this life but in the life after.

PressTV - KSA, Jordan, Egypt actively assist Israel: Mark Glenn

This is actually one of your best friends, people shouldn't discriminate just because it's Press Tv. This is an interview and if you read the content it is genuine information. I also like the Q/A format which makes it easier for readers. Hopefully Arabs will read this. The Arabs weren't neutral and assistive like this back then.

The only way they could change that is to start a nuclear weapons program. It's been tried before, Israel murdered Arab scientists and as we see today, Iranian scientists. Egyptians also used to have a ballistic missile program and their experts were poisoned/blown up.

@Frogman

Am I correct that it has been long discontinued, right?

people shouldn't discriminate just because it's Press Tv.

In fact, Press tv is much much more informative and much much more reliable than ay mainstream western media, or mainstream world media (whatever you wish to call those propaganda machines).

Back
Top Bottom