What's new

Kisi ko NRO Nahi Dunga | PM Imran Khan Blasting Speech in SWAT

Someone should tell him that NRO has long happened and declared unconstitutional by the highest court.

Meanwhile every day NAB signs on freshly inked NRO under the casus belli of PLEA BARGAIN.

Not to mention the countless amnesty schemes and whistleblower programs offered by the government.

He once was censured off national television for admitting he made sweeping changes to NAB ordinance to help his friends.

No amount of suppression of freedom of expression will deter the woke Pakistani youth

:rofl::rofl: Imran Khan tumara baap ban gaya :rofl::rofl:
IK using religion to craftily for political purposes.

IK selling the Pakistani dream to the people, how is he going to pay for the Naya Pakistan health service?
What is NRO? New restaurant opening?

Last edited:
bhai koi IK ku samjhaye kai uss ki ya kissi aur politician ki itni auqaat nahin kai woh kissi ku NRO dai, batain karwa lu bari bari buss

No politician be it IK as PM or otherwise has power to give NRO..
I don't know why he said this ....

Salaam

That ship has long sailed and currently is docked in the UK.

IK's message seems to be targeted towards establishment. He wanted to convey his intentions so that establishment don't promise out another round of NROs to avoid being criticized.

People with short attention span should read 'No Higher Honor' by Condoleezza Rice on how establishment given out NRO to PPP in 2007.

When IK says that he rather give up his Premiership than to give NRO, most likely he is bucking up establishment to stand their ground this time around.

No politician be it IK as PM or otherwise has power to give NRO..
I don't know why he said this ....

I agree but some form of understanding has to there between government and establishment. What I see is repeated warnings by IK to the concerned not to fall in that trap again. The mention of Musharraf and mentioning if he does it will account to treason is a message.

I agree but some form of understanding has to there between government and establishment. What I see is repeated warnings by IK to the concerned not to fall in that trap again. The mention of Musharraf and mentioning if he does it will account to treason is a message.
There needs to be no understanding... And Ik can't do anything ..his own government is standing on PML q that openly declared that our agreement is with state same as by mqm not with government ....IK is standing as long as those supporting him...
Zardari is sitting in house and Nawaz in landon ..isn't this enough ..
And who he is sending this message of treason ..Musharaf is sitting in uae at his own will and even he comes back no one can put him. In jail for one minute...politican should not speak above there levels or things they don't have powers to do..rather focus on delivering

There needs to be no understanding... And Ik can't do anything ..his own government is standing on PML q that openly declared that our agreement is with state same as by mqm not with government ....IK is standing as long as those supporting him...
Zardari is sitting in house and Nawaz in landon ..isn't this enough ..
And who he is sending this message of treason ..Musharaf is sitting in uae at his own will and even he comes back no one can put him. In jail for one minute...politican should not speak above there levels or things they don't have powers to do..rather focus on delivering
I agree, but you need to understand IK is doing all he can. He was right in stopping when they let him go abroad, and he is hoping establishment has learned their lesson. Their will be no shield next time when it blows in their face.

IK's message seems to be targeted towards establishment. He wanted to convey his intentions so that establishment don't promise out another round of NROs to avoid being criticized.

People with short attention span should read 'No Higher Honor' by Condoleezza Rice on how establishment given out NRO to PPP in 2007.

When IK says that he rather give up his Premiership than to give NRO, most likely he is bucking up establishment to stand their ground this time around.
I don't think so, he can never dare do so no matter how bold he is. This is just for consumption of local audience.

I agree, but you need to understand IK is doing all he can. He was right in stopping when they let him go abroad, and he is hoping establishment has learned their lesson. Their will be no shield next time when it blows in their face.
Partially agree..but they don't need IK shield ...they can put them in jail any time through NAB should they wish.to do so ...
Let's agree to disagree

:rofl::rofl: Imran Khan tumara baap ban gaya :rofl::rofl:
IK using religion to craftily for political purposes.

IK selling the Pakistani dream to the people, how is he going to pay for the Naya Pakistan health service?
What is NRO? New restaurant opening?
Religion is sold by everyone and I think its wrong..

And dreams are sold by everyone too but not all fulfill it..

People are going to pay for Naya Pakistan Health service

And you dont know about NRO ? How old are you and are you even Pakistani?

And yes a new 5 star restaurant is opening in KPK

The day South Asians become practical, objective and rationale, politicians will hate their job.

Emotional speech de kar these politicians try to cover their poor performance.

We need to not get swayed by performance on religious front ( the curse unleashed Zia Ul Haque) but on job creations by politicians. Jobs gives dignity of life to an individuals. His self worth is from job.

Pakistan was doing better in all parameters before Zia Ul Haque. Had Pakistan been on the same path, imagine the pressure on Indian Babus and Politicians to perform.

Citizens should only ask for jobs. Baaki sab apne aap theek ho jayega.

Back
Top Bottom