What's new

Killed several on the instructions of Asif Zardari,ZulfiqarMirza,SharjeelMemon&Tappi - Uzair Baloch

Uzair balock ke Sansani Kheez Inkeshaafat ki Zimedari MQM ne qabool ker li hai ...

@Zarvan ,@Pomegranate ,@syedali73 ,@Green Arrow ,@Jazzbot ,@DESERT FIGHTER . Guess who's next,yes everything seems to fall in order.Abhi to asli party shoro hui hai,MQM to bas trailer tha .
I expect half as much commentary and concern by all those who were lining up against MQM

I know but biggest mafia is MQM than PPP and lists are made that is why send thousands of messages to ISPR and ask your friends to do it also
stay on topic Muslim brother
it is haram to talk right and left, Hazrat Umar R.A had a very low opinion of those people who didn't respond to the question directly and got off topic.

I am reading Hazrat Umar R.A recently and I believe if he became the leader of Pakistan then all religious parties and blow hard Muslims would have lost the appetite for "Islam" and would have demanded secularism.

PPP has the unique title of hijacking PIA flight and killing PIA passenger.

by the way does anyone remember a program where an ex Punjab police officer confessed killing many people on the orders of Shabaz Sherif? of mobashir luqman
there was even a footage of police taking a guy in a house and then killing him?

I am reading Hazrat Umar R.A recently and I believe if he became the leader of Pakistan then all religious parties and blow hard Muslims would have lost the appetite for "Islam" and would have demanded secularism.
Or simply would have been hanging from a pole...

by the way does anyone remember a program where an ex Punjab police officer confessed killing many people on the orders of Shabaz Sherif? of mobashir luqman
there was even a footage of police taking a guy in a house and then killing him?
err what?

To a certain extent I do know but no one brings these issues up and blindly supports their masters I mean party shit...

why do you think , i shout like a mad dog here , that if your true intention is to remove the filth of Terrorism from Pakistan , start from Politicians , Police and all black sheep's but sadly , Pakistani peoples are becoming hopeless ..

Back
Top Bottom