What's new

‘Killed 2 Muslims, Threw Them in Drain’: Riot-Accused on WhatsApp

Everything he mentions can be debated you are basically bringing a decades old letter to somehow defend your societys filth.

Well I guess you people are rightly put in your place by people like soumitra and sanghi bhakt gang.

I hope and pray you society remains on the same path.

Some of the Indian Muslims are just as anti-Pakistan and anti-Kashmiri as Hindutva cadres and Nehruists Hindu majoritarians.

Yeah but it wasn't the people who were protecting babri that day who supposedly "destroyed" your Mandir.

Do all individuals get judged for events from the medieval era and earlier?

Let's eradicate all modern Hindus for guilt by association with all the Buddhist-bashers, temple-smashing, child sacrificing, widow burning, Dalit murdering witch doctor Hindus of the past shall we?

We've discussed this temporal relativism before. Your sanghee tricks carry no weight here.

Don't forget human sacrifices, sex trafficking, and looting of the common people done by some of these temples and their priests. Any place their temples were demolished, they found hoarded illegal wealth and moral debauchery like Ghaznavi found at Somnath.

Worth repeating at this juncture....THANK YOU JINNAH.

The Sanghis thank Baba Jinnah all the time. Ever read why Patel was so eager for partition, he wanted the Western Muslims gone i.e. he feared India would be destroyed by them.
If Pakistan hadn't gone its way the Sanghis would have head their heads put on spikes for our children to play with. Could you imagine Punjabi, Sindhi, Pashtun, Pahari, Baloch hordes descending on them? Why do you think they are so silent in third countries?

The Sanghis thank Baba Jinnah all the time. Ever read why Patel was so eager for partition, he wanted the Western Muslims gone i.e. he feared India would be destroyed by them.
If Pakistan hadn't gone its way the Sanghis would have head their heads put on spikes for our children to play with. Could you imagine Punjabi, Sindhi, Pashtun, Pahari, Baloch hordes descending on them? Why do you think they are so silent in third countries?
Interesting angle. Perhaps a mughal renaissance would have happened, perhaps not. One can't be sure.

Bro, can you briefly explain what is the problem? Just a short sentence of what's going on.

Hindus hate Islam.

That is all.

Yes and yes. Also, local politics at play: Create hate and exploit those feelings for political power. "Great" Britain started the divide and rule policies. Before Britain there were no Hindu-Muslim riots.

"Though contemporarily employed by the BJP, historical revisionism in India is not a new tactic, finding its roots in Great Britain’s balkanization of colonial India by caste and religion. As part of its colonial project, the European hegemon sought to reconstruct Indian history. The colonial state divided the writing of modern history into three generalized swaths: the Hindu period, the Muslim, “dark age” period, and the British “enlightenment” period, or renaissance.

"This interpretation, De explained, “imagines that Hindus as peasants were being exploited, that the Muslim period was a period of slavery. So, there is an imaginative attempt to restore India to what it would have been before the coming of Islam.”

"Driven by the belief that Mughal reign has hindered the creation of a “greater” India, Indian historians have been practicing historical revisionism, transforming Islamic landmarks into sites of political contestation and reimagining Hindu nationalists as Indian heroes"

https://thepolitic.org/taj-mahal-or...alists-revisionist-assault-on-islam-in-india/

Last edited:
Yes and yes. Also, local politics at play: Create the feelings of hate and exploit those feelings for political power. "Great" Britain started the divide and rule policies. Before Britain there were no Hindu-Muslim riots.

"Though contemporarily employed by the BJP, historical revisionism in India is not a new tactic, finding its roots in Great Britain’s balkanization of colonial India by caste and religion. As part of its colonial project, the European hegemon sought to reconstruct Indian history. The colonial state divided the writing of modern history into three generalized swaths: the Hindu period, the Muslim, “dark age” period, and the British “enlightenment” period, or renaissance.

"This interpretation, De explained, “imagines that Hindus as peasants were being exploited, that the Muslim period was a period of slavery. So, there is an imaginative attempt to restore India to what it would have been before the coming of Islam.”

"Driven by the belief that Mughal reign has hindered the creation of a “greater” India, Indian historians have been practicing historical revisionism, transforming Islamic landmarks into sites of political contestation and reimagining Hindu nationalists as Indian heroes"

https://thepolitic.org/taj-mahal-or...alists-revisionist-assault-on-islam-in-india/
Hindus have been hating Muslims and Islam centuries before Britain even had an empire. :D

And other lower caste Hindus for millenia.

It is already happening. The Muslim political power is almost finished. The leftist liberals are reduced to complaining on PDF and writing articles in online magazines which the common man doesn't read. They may win one or two elections here and there but the govts are not stable and don't last full 5 years. They are not in the position to win the national elections any time soon.

Enough of a proof that India is doomed ... Get another cow cola you will improve at it.

Muslims have been hating everyone since the time Islam was born.

You hate Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, Atheists, Sikhs. Hell you guys hate other Muslims because they are not the correct type of Muslims. You have fought with all the religious groups all across the world.
Rofl. Islam was not born,you sanghtard.

Muslims have fought injustice. That is all we need to fight.

For that, it is imperative that Afghanistan and Pakistan unite once more just like had happened during the Durranis.

The situation you described is exactly what happened to Ranjit Singh's descendants and Marathis.

In 1947, Muslims were much too weak, impoverished, and pacified to put up a fight. The British saw to that through their policies after 1857.

Quaid e Azam understood everything and he made the judgment and call on how to proceed. He was above all a patriot of the Muslims, and our biggest strength. May Allah swt reward him.

Here is a personal story that is somewhat related.

Years ago, I had finished high school and decided to visit my cousins in UP. The train that I took passed through Madhya Pradesh and during that time, local elections were coming up in the state. As evening came about, the train made an unexpected stop at a station and the whole train was filled with BJP supporters who had attended a rally in that city, and were returning to their villages. I was sitting on the bottom seat and suddenly found our compartment filled with BJP supporters with all political paraphernalia. My immediate seat mates were all Hindu. Then one of the BJP guys came to me and told me and a couple of others to vacate our seats because “Sahab idhar batheiga”. I was told to go and lie on the upper berth and 2 others boys were asked to move to another cabin. We dutifully obliged. Another 2 Hindus were not asked to move.

The Sahab then comes and sits down. A portly man in the late 40s that commanded respect from all the others around. As I am lying on the top berth, I hear the conversation that is progressing below. The 2 Hindu gentlemen that were the remaining passengers in the cabin start to inquire on what rally this was and they discuss about the elections and the chances of the BJP winning etc. All mild conversation until one of the Hindu passengers asks the Sahab for his introduction. Sahab introduces himself as just a sevak from a certain village that I never heard of. At that point, one of his henchmen cuts and says something to the effect of how important Sahab is, that he commands respect from all the neighboring villages and nothing happens without his approval. As the praise continues, my jaw drops when one of the henchmen says that “Sahab ney bahaut katwon ko mara hai, koi bhi Mohammadan ki himmat nahi hai Sahab key saamney”. He then goes on to describe in gory detail how Sahab killed Muslims with his bare hands and saved so many Hindus. All the while Sahab is acting modest and saying that his henchmen are exaggerating and says “sabak to sikhana hai, kya samajthe hai”. As this conversation on killing of Muslims is ongoing, I dread that one of those two Hindu passengers will squeal that I am a Muslim, considering that we had introduced ourselves earlier. I recite my prayers as fast as I can and stay as silent as possible. Luckily they don’t say anything about me, maybe they forgot, but then there began a commotion a few cabins away. We all strain to see what is happening and apparently there is a Muslim family that is being harassed by the BJP goons. Now Sahab is also intrigued on what is happening and one of his henchman says there is Muslim family and asks what to do with them. Sahab tells his men that “lafda nahin chahiye, ghar jaana hai” and his men back down. Soon the next station comes along and all the BJP workers get off the train and I breathe a sigh of relief. The whole episode and interaction was less than an hour, but scary as hell. Rest of the journey I was as quiet as possible, thinking about what could have happened had anyone said anything wrong.

Last edited:
Here is a personal story that is somewhat related.

Years ago, I had finished high school and decided to visit my cousins in UP. The train that I took passed through Madhya Pradesh and during that time, local elections were coming up in the state. As evening came about, the train made an unexpected stop at a station and the whole train was filled with BJP supporters who had attended a rally in that city, and were returning to their villages. I was sitting on the bottom seat and suddenly found our compartment filled with BJP supporters with all political paraphernalia. My immediate seat mates were all Hindu. Then one of the BJP guys came to me and told me and a couple of others to vacate our seats because “Sahab idhar batheiga”. I was told to go and lie on the upper berth and 2 others boys were asked to move to another cabin. We dutifully obliged. Another 2 Hindus were not asked to move.

The Sahab then comes and sits down. A portly man in the late 40s that commanded respect from all the others around. As I am lying on the top berth, I hear the conversation that is progressing below. The 2 Hindu gentlemen that were the remaining passengers in the cabin start to inquire on what rally this was and they discuss about the elections and the chances of the BJP winning etc. All mild conversation until one of the Hindu passengers asks the Sahab for his introduction. Sahab introduces himself as just a sevak from a certain village that I never heard of. At that point, one of his henchmen cuts and says something to the effect of how important Sahab is, that he commands respect from all the neighboring villages and nothing happens without his approval. As the praise continues, my jaw drops when one of the henchmen says that “Sahab ney bahaut katwon ko mara hai, koi bhi Mohammadan ki himmat nahi hai Sahab key saamney”. He then goes on to describe in gory detail how Sahab killed Muslims with his bare hands and saved so many Hindus. All the while Sahab is acting modest and saying that his henchmen are exaggerating and says “sabak to sikhana hai, kya samajthe hai”. As this conversation on killing of Muslims is ongoing, I dread that one of those two Hindu passengers will squeal that I am a Muslim, considering that we had introduced ourselves earlier. I recite my prayers as fast as I can and stay as silent as possible. Luckily they don’t say anything about me, maybe they forgot, but then there began a commotion a few cabins away. We all strain to see what is happening and apparently there is a Muslim family that is being harassed by the BJP goons. Now Sahab is also intrigued on what is happening and one of his henchman says there is Muslim family and asks what to do with them. Sahab tells his men that “lafda nahin chahiye, ghar jaana hai” and his men back down. Soon the next station comes along and all the BJP workers get off the train and I breathe a sigh of relief. The whole episode and interaction was less than an hour, but scary as hell. Rest of the journey I was as quiet as possible, thinking about what could have happened had anyone said anything wrong.

That was a scary episode indeed.
We all strain to see what is happening and apparently there is a Muslim family that is being harassed by the BJP goons.

A similar thing happened in Godhra in 2002 before the start of the Gujarat riots. That train was carrying aggressive kar sevaks who acted criminally at the Godhra railway station towards the Muslim shopkeepers there. Must be pointed out that these kar sevaks were aggressive towards the other Hindu passengers in the train too.

Last edited:
He then goes on to describe in gory detail how Sahab killed Muslims with his bare hands and saved so many Hindus. All the while Sahab is acting modest and saying that his henchmen are exaggerating and says “sabak to sikhana hai, kya samajthe hai”. As this conversation on killing of Muslims is ongoing, I dread that one of those two Hindu passengers will squeal that I am a Muslim, considering that we had introduced ourselves earlier. I recite my prayers as fast as I can and stay as silent as possible. Luckily they don’t say anything about me, maybe they forgot, but then there began a commotion a few cabins away. We all strain to see what is happening and apparently there is a Muslim family that is being harassed by the BJP goons. Now Sahab is also intrigued on what is happening and one of his henchman says there is Muslim family and asks what to do with them. Sahab tells his men that “lafda nahin chahiye, ghar jaana hai” and his men back down. Soon the next station comes along and all the BJP workers get off the train and I breathe a sigh of relief. The whole episode and interaction was less than an hour, but scary as hell. Rest of the journey I was as quiet as possible, thinking about what could have happened had anyone said anything wrong.
all's well that ends well.

Back
Top Bottom