What's new

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Investment Roadshow

the province certainly has a lot of potential

I like that they're building another cancer hospital. One day we'll see Pakistan as a leader in medical services. I know it's already well known in this respect

Last edited:
Brilliant, I love the idea. I hope good amount of foreign and local investment will flow towards KPK and hence improve the lives to the people living their.

Govt should work hard to improve law and order situation of the province.

It is an awesome idea. I saw that video it was very nice. It is the first time IK is leaving to attract investment in KPK after making provincial govt and I am pretty much hopeful that he will bring billions of dollar investment in KPK throughout.

The first priority should be to attract investment in mineral exploration because if KPK successfully explore its minerals and sell it then they can earn billions of dollars and can invest that in better infrastructure of KPK. They can make modern Schools, Hospitals, Road etc throughout KPK.

@Jazzbot I hope that this project becomes successful and attract a massive amount of investment. Yesterday I read an article stating that 1 billion tree tsunami campaign will give jobs to about hundred thousand people.

Last edited:
B-rWVJEUcAA1cKK.jpg

B-rmdnQUAAABPH6.jpg

B-rxTmlW4AA7-Rt[1].jpg

B-rxTmnXAAAp8oQ.jpg

Consul General of Jordan in Dubai talking about his interest in coming to KP after the first half of the invest in KP roadshow

B-roW70UcAAUcSZ.jpg

B-reb83UcAAF8b9.jpg

B-rkIWAWkAAZxqh.jpg
B-rilniW4AE4Bwn.jpg

B-rXk2vXIAAtu6L.jpg

This a great idea, this is what was expected from Imran khan and finally he is delivering.

This a great idea, this is what was expected from Imran khan and finally he is delivering.

This is not delivering to be honest, unless he is able to attract investment, its just talk.. though I am hopeful that this would be productive.

B-sNwWkVIAAZcoc.jpg

he is receiving letters of intend or MOUs. unless this desnot translate into actions, its useless.

hope it does.

A testimonial direct from a recent investor who signed a letter of intent for investment in livestock and agriculture in KP. Why are they investing post KP roadshow, they have a lot of confidence in transparency from KP govt.

Best wishes for KPK and PTI .. I know a lot of ppl who are willing to invest in KPK but the TTP issue is still lingering and need to be resolved by the Federation + Army asap. The moment this TTP issue clears I think there will be a lot of ppl lining to invest big in KPK.

This is not delivering to be honest, unless he is able to attract investment, its just talk.. though I am hopeful that this would be productive.

When I say delivering, I meant, a new way of doing governance and using his popularity for the betterment of KPK. The most important thing is, that he is finally doing what he should have, from the beginning. Fix what's on hand and worry about federal during the next election.

I guess that women is getting attracted towards Khan's personality. :D It's normal here in Pakistan. I remember the days of his Jalsa and I was shocked to see such charged crowd and specially womens participating in IK jalsas. I know a few girls whom are such huge fan of Khan.
If I were standing there, I might as well be staring him like her.. he is so charismatic !

Back
Top Bottom