What's new

Khuwaja Saad Rafique also joining PTI

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

today is important day.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

mian sahib jaan diyo........Hashmi sahib nu aan diyo :pakistan:

mian sahib jaan diyo........Saad Rafique nu aan diyo :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Saad rafique is one of the Nawaz league goons that I cant stand.

Javced Hashmi on the other hand is a gentleman and it will be a huge blow to Nawaz Sherif if Hashmi joins PTI.
tat will pretty much blunt the sarcastic comments of Nawaz league that PTI is attracting the typical turncoats.

today is important day.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

mian sahib jaan diyo........Hashmi sahib nu aan diyo :pakistan:

mian sahib jaan diyo........Saad Rafique nu aan diyo :pakistan:

Okay this is interesting. Imran hinted the creation of new provinces in Khanppor jalsa and Hashmi too was in favor of making southern Punjab a separate province. Also his speech was on 16 Dec, and he did say that there's a huge change coming in Pakistan in the next 10-15 days. Javed Hashmi surely has balls and is up for a task - a great addition to PTI indeed.

Who's next on the list? Marvi Memon and Fatima Bhutto I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Khawaja Saad rafique will never leave PMLN, he is one of the best and the most loyal member. The guy knows how to talk, thats his biggest talent. No body can beat him in argument

Khawaja Saad rafique will never leave PMLN, he is one of the best and the most loyal member. The guy knows how to talk, thats his biggest talent. No body can beat him in argument

OK ...and you're another pml (n) jiyala who votes for Pml (N) because ..................................??????????????????????

mmmm they made motor way,right? :disagree:

I have a lot more respect for old politicians who made mistakes in the past but decided to move on n apologize from their wrong old policies (like Kasuri, SMQ, Hashmi, etc) and join a cleaner party (PTI, PTII, or JI) with good leadership than those so called clean politicians (aitzaz ahsan, ahsan iqbal, saad rafeeque,etc) who have signed a life long pledge with criminal political leaders like Sharif's, Zardaris, Chaudhary's, Altaf...In my opinion these people havn't signed up with visionary political parties but criminal gangs. they dont fight for 'democracy' but for their share in plundering the wealth of their nation. And their fate will be that of Yusuf Raza Gilani, who was once considered a clean politician but with time became another rotten egg second hand of Zardari in plundering the wealth of the Nation. Neither history nor Pakistani people will forget them, and once their jobs are done, they will move to the west for retirement.

OK ...and you're another pml (n) jiyala who votes for Pml (N) because ..................................??????????????????????

mmmm they made motor way,right? :disagree:
Yeah and the whole nation is still paying for it ...

Another Possible wicket of Solid Middle order Batsman. Pitch is Dump Now,PML N Batsman are struggling. Strong Bouncers from PTI. PMLN Players are trying to Convince Saad Rafique to stay at Crease. He is confused now for defense or attack. PMLN players are Now convincing Him if He stays at ground, He will get 5 million Prize from PMLN Committee. Still huge overs Left of PTI. It is looking impossible for Khuwaja Saad Rafique to stay at this wicket.

Good news for PTI but as well reputed People are joining PTI so Imran khan should think to fire out old corrupt and fake degree holders.They are biggest threat to PTI.

Hes not joining PTI, hes a die hard slave of Nawaz leauge....he answered "lahalawila Quwata...yeh kabhi nahi hoga" lol hes such a sell out slave of nawaz

He might be die-hard legi but he is neither slave nor he is somebody invaluable. Khuaja Saad Rafique is upfront, competent and man who has his conciseness alive. Its unfortunate that he didn't join PTI and has taken a stance which makes his joining difficult but he is one of the few guys I would like to see joining PTI. We as a member of PTI shouldn't fall in love for a figure and we shouldn't criticize somebody because he is not willing to join us. Saad Rafique is still a beautiful person even though he is standing against us at the moment.

But I wish and hope he would realize that this is the change which Pakistan needs and he would step up be part of this someday soon. Have faith and keep trying.. Rest leave upon Him.

^^ had it been his father Khuwaja Rafique, he by now would have joined PTI for sure...

anyhow, his absence from Gujarawala jalsa is quite meaningful, atleast shows some drift !

Im sure pml-n will pay him a big prize to stay in party....which he'll accept,he's not going anywhere.

He might be die-hard legi but he is neither slave nor he is somebody invaluable. Khuaja Saad Rafique is upfront, competent and man who has his conciseness alive. Its unfortunate that he didn't join PTI and has taken a stance which makes his joining difficult but he is one of the few guys I would like to see joining PTI. We as a member of PTI shouldn't fall in love for a figure and we shouldn't criticize somebody because he is not willing to join us. Saad Rafique is still a beautiful person even though he is standing against us at the moment.

But I wish and hope he would realize that this is the change which Pakistan needs and he would step up be part of this someday soon. Have faith and keep trying.. Rest leave upon Him.
I strongly disagree with u that he has a sound conscience. Why doesmt your conscience allow u to support Nawaz or Zardari? Saad Rafeeq is probably more knowledgable n experienced than us so why is he still clinging to the Nawaz Mafia that literally keeps his politicians in his pocket n treats them as servants? Theres always personal interests involved with these people n they know that the Sharif Bros would never allow any1 else to become CM or PM so y do they keep supporting this icompetant n sluggish family mafia?

I agree that Saad kh is a loyal n honest party worker, but i would have a lot more respect 4 him if he went independant.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom