What's new

Kharal and Berkley

First of all, I'm sick of you part time geneticists talking about ethnicity and what not.

You Pakis make me sick.

Talking about Indian Punjabis and Pakistani Punjabis are the same. **** off. You ugly mirasis are fiending for your brothers across the border, then go and fuk off. I have Jatt nokars that are good looking and don't look like ugly *** jatts from India, with their dark facial complexion and pointy noses. You guys are fucking jokes. And @Psycho Pakistani, even though I am Arain, my father's grandmother was Kashmiri from K valley, Our people are not ugly *** Indian looking people, while you guys compromise with Indians based on ethnicity, rather than religion. My jatt nokars have brown hair and green eyes, and you wanna be scientists try to give ugly *** Indian Punjabis a pass as being the same as us. **** off.

Calm down, no need to insult unless they are trolling. :nono:

I think you are misunderstanding me , I don't have any "feelings" for any people irrespective of their tribe in india. I never said indian punjabis are same as pakistani punjab, I don't know from where you got such impression from my posts. I personally feel we in pakistani punjab have evolved into totally different culture than indian punjab or indian punjabis, our vocabularies have diverged , our food habits have diverged , same is the case with other cultural expressions.
Our discussions are mostly based on a subject called "anthropology" which might not be interesting for you but I believe many people find such topics interesting.

Here is origin theory about central punjab tribe like Arain.

"Arains are historically exclusively Muslim. Their origins are uncertain, with some members of the community claiming a connection with the Rajputs."
Arain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seem like razpak also is rajput :laugh:

Calm down, no need to insult unless they are trolling. :nono:

Here is origin theory about central punjab tribe like Arain.

"Arains are historically exclusively Muslim. Their origins are uncertain, with some members of the community claiming a connection with the Rajputs."
Arain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seem like razpak also is rajput :laugh:

It seems like all tribes in punjab are rajputs according to internet, soon we are going to see articles on internet about nai rajputs, tarkhan rajputs, mirasi rajputs or even musalli rajputs :lol:

It seems like all tribes in punjab are rajputs according to internet, soon we are going to see articles on internet about nai rajputs, tarkhan rajputs, mirasi rajputs or even musalli rajputs :lol:

Seems kharals are retarded n our local anthropology my apology know better.. Funny fact the kharals of jhumra the native area of rai Ahmad khan kharal n where his tomb lies ... An his own family are idiots .. Such big idiots that Rai Ahmad Khan himself used titles like Rai and khan as his title/surname..

I wonder how many jatts use Rai as their surname.. Pschyo you know better..

I was looking at Hafizabad kharals

"Kharal
Kharal is the most populated nation in Hafizabad. Apparently, they are known as Jatt but basically they are Rajput."

Hafizabad Online: INTRODUCTION

Known as jats but basically they are rajputs? :laughcry:

Seems kharals are retarded n our local anthropology my apology know better.. Funny fact the kharals of jhumra the native area of rai Ahmad khan kharal n where his tomb lies ... An his own family are idiots .. Such big idiots that Rai Ahmad Khan himself used titles like Rai and khan as his title/surname..

I wonder how many jatts use Rai as their surname.. Pschyo you know better..

You are again confusing title with actual tribe.

Last edited:

"Kharal
Kharal is the most populated nation in Hafizabad. Apparently, they are known as Jatt but basically they are Rajput."

I don't really understand this fascination of web bloggers with "rajput" title, it really does not have any importance in central punjab and a jatt, arain or gujjar in central punjab will be offended if called "rajput" and I am talking from personal experiences. On the web it seems like it is some kind of honour to be "rajput" which is absolutely bull.
The only biradari that has extra respect are "syeds" due to religious reasons , it is another thing that we have recently found (thanks to genetics) that most of these "syeds" are fake and don't have a single drop of blood from prophet's family.

Last edited:

"Kharal

You are again confusing title with actual tribe.

Have you ever even met a kharal? :lol:

Heck one of my senior is a kharaal frm hafizabad .. Jaangli speaker . Heck even the family of Rai ( which is a Rajput surname n title are Rajputs.. The kharal itehad council ..maybe Kashmiris of gujranwala know more abt the kharal than kharal Rajputs themselves..:rofl:

Heck one of my senior is a kharaal frm hafizabad .. Jaangli speaker . Heck even the family of Rai ( which is a Rajput surname n title are Rajputs.. The kharal itehad council ..maybe Kashmiris of gujranwala know more abt the kharal than kharal Rajputs themselves..:rofl:

Well kharrals are not that important for me that I will make them topic of my discussion, I am just giving the simple picture of the structure of society of punjabi (majhi, doabi, malwi dialects) speakers.

I think you again ignored my advice and didn't bother to read the article you posted. :laughcry: ask writer why he mention kharal as jats. Punjab is not hindu rajput rajasthani land :laugh: Now you will come with with everyone call himself jat when they are rajputs. :cheesy: Mirza was also rajput i guess.

''British raided Jhamra for Ahmed Khan and in his absence; they arrested children and women. The word reached Ahmed Khan, across Ravi. Taking women as hostage was a challenge that Jaats never threw on ground. Wattoos suggested attack on a police post in Sayyedwala but Ahmed Khan ruled it out.

All stories of Rai Ahmed Khan Kharal can be traced back to Dada Phogi, an eye-witness of his final days. Before they charged, Ahmed Khan spoke to his tribesmen and the words infused an iron spirit. Had he been British or an establishment hero, the speech would have been archived to form the textbook chapter of “Speeches-that-changed-the-world”, but that never happened. The Jaats of Baar fought with unmatched chivalry and pushed the artillery-supported squadron, more than two miles.''

I think you again ignored my advice and didn't bother to read the article you posted. :laughcry: ask writer why he mention kharal as jats. Punjab is not hindu rajput rajasthani land :laugh: Now you will come with with everyone call himself jat when they are rajputs. :cheesy: Mirza was also rajput i guess.

''British raided Jhamra for Ahmed Khan and in his absence; they arrested children and women. The word reached Ahmed Khan, across Ravi. Taking women as hostage was a challenge that Jaats never threw on ground. Wattoos suggested attack on a police post in Sayyedwala but Ahmed Khan ruled it out.

All stories of Rai Ahmed Khan Kharal can be traced back to Dada Phogi, an eye-witness of his final days. Before they charged, Ahmed Khan spoke to his tribesmen and the words infused an iron spirit. Had he been British or an establishment hero, the speech would have been archived to form the textbook chapter of “Speeches-that-changed-the-world”, but that never happened. The Jaats of Baar fought with unmatched chivalry and pushed the artillery-supported squadron, more than two miles.''

It's not my fault tht you are batshit blind and can't even read the same article .. You are the same ... Who didn't know about Kashmiri Gujjars living in his own city and so on .. You are a guy who makes claims like kharals being majority in pindi bhattian lmao.. And mehdi Bhatti bein their MNA .. Hence somehow bein Bhatti...

Your the kid who knows more about them the the actual desendants of Rai Ahmad khan and the kharal who run their official itehad council and so on...

You sir try to act smarter than you already are .. With your shitty anthropology in every other thread ..

It's not my fault tht you are batshit blind and can't even read the same article .. You are the same ... Who didn't know about Kashmiri Gujjars living in his own city and so on .. You are a guy who makes claims like kharals being majority in pindi bhattian lmao.. And mehdi Bhatti bein their MNA .. Hence somehow bein Bhatti...

Your the kid who knows more about them the the actual desendants of Rai Ahmad khan and the kharal who run their official itehad council and so on...

You sir try to act smarter than you already are .. With your shitty anthropology in every other thread ..

I never made any claim of kharals being majority anywhere. Now you are someone who have been living in punjab cities and claim to know more about its people then people themselves. You have met retarded people who are rajputs and also claim to be jats in punjab. You just posted some geocite quality website of kharals to prove your point instead of reading article.

I will again quote lines from article you posted. Hopefully this time you will read it, its not me but ask writer of that article. And also explain why others sikhs mentioned are all jats like Nakais, Gayan Singh, Khazan Singh and Bhagwan Singh who pledged brotherhood with Rai Saleh Khan, the Kharal chief. Also read more about rai title.

MNA from same area where he won claim to be Kharal jat. In hindu edited wikipedias everyone is rajput in punjab. Rajput is title given by hindu brahmins while jat/kharal is a tribe like gujjars and arains.

Again not getting it? Malik is title used by both awans and telis in our area. Chaudhry is title used by god knows how many, khan surname is used by every mirasi here. And you are giving me lecture about their origin because "Rai".

I never made any claim of kharals being majority anywhere. Now you are someone who have been living in punjab cities and claim to know more about its people then people themselves. You have met retarded people who are rajputs and also claim to be jats in punjab. You just posted some geocite quality website of kharals to prove your point instead of reading article.

I will again quote lines from article you posted. Hopefully this time you will read it, its not me but ask writer of that article. And also explain why others sikhs mentioned are all jats like Nakais, Gayan Singh, Khazan Singh and Bhagwan Singh who pledged brotherhood with Rai Saleh Khan, the Kharal chief. Also read more about rai title.

MNA from same area where he won claim to be Kharal jat. In hindu edited wikipedias everyone is rajput in punjab. Rajput is title given by hindu brahmins while jat/kharal is a tribe like gujjars and arains.

Again not getting it? Malik is title used by both awans and telis in our area. Chaudhry is title used by god knows how many, khan surname is used by every mirasi here. And you are giving me lecture about their origin because "Rai".

By caste, the Kharals are Rajput of the Agni-Kula descent. They link up their genealogy with Karan, a chivalrous character from Ramayana and were converted by Makhdoom Jahanian Shah Shareef. Saadat Ali Khan, a prominent Kharal, was granted a fiefdom in this locality by Aurangzeb and this is how these Jaats made Baar their new home. Those were the times when land and religion bonded men rather than dividing them.

Source: Kharal and Berkley
Please continue with your nonsense .. As for your claims see your post above with tht shitty hafizabad online link..

Fuk the fact that kharals proudly claim to be Rajputs ... Like jarrals,minhas,noon,naru,Manj and so on.. N Rai being a Rajput surname used only by rajputs n so on.. A shehri Kashmiri from gujranwala knows more about them .. Than those idiots themselves...
I'm outta here.

By caste, the Kharals are Rajput of the Agni-Kula descent. They link up their genealogy with Karan, a chivalrous character from Ramayana and were converted by Makhdoom Jahanian Shah Shareef. Saadat Ali Khan, a prominent Kharal, was granted a fiefdom in this locality by Aurangzeb and this is how these Jaats made Baar their new home. Those were the times when land and religion bonded men rather than dividing them.

Please continue with your nonsense .. As for your claims see your post above with tht shitty hafizabad online link..

Fuk the fact that kharals proudly claim to be Rajputs ... Like jarrals,minhas,noon,naru,Manj and so on.. N Rai being a Rajput surname used only by rajputs n so on.. A shehri Kashmiri from gujranwala knows more about them .. Than those idiots themselves...
I'm outta here.

save_genda is not kashmiri, he is jatt.

I'm outta here.

You are again avoiding reading the article, when i pointed out why writer is calling them jats in response you said everyone call himself jat punjab anyway :rofl: Minhas, janjuas, chibs etc are known rajput tribes from potohar region. But on wikipedias 90% of punjabi tribes are rajputs. My Hafizabad link was at least written by native of Hafizabad. As i said you do not know ground reality of punjab. Even nai use raja as their surname but only chibs are known as true rajputs in our area. You once claimed kharian was dominated by rajputs. And considering you lived in Kharian cantt yet didn't have any clue about Kharian tehsil shows how much you know anyway.

You are again avoiding reading the article, when i pointed out why writer is calling them jats in response you said everyone call himself jat punjab anyway :rofl: Minhas, janjuas, chibs etc are known rajput tribes from potohar region. But on wikipedias 90% of punjabi tribes are rajputs. My Hafizabad link was at least written by native of Hafizabad. As i said you do not know ground reality of punjab. Even nai use raja as their surname but only chibs are known as true rajputs in our area. You once claimed kharian was dominated by rajputs. And considering you lived in Kharian cantt yet didn't have any clue about Kharian tehsil shows how much you know anyway.

Muaaf kar yaar .. Yeh bhi article say hi ki hai.. Tht you somehow try to avoid... Maybe it's the tiny jatt pride tht you can't swallow it.. Along with some hatred for Rajputs.

Muaaf kar yaar .. Yeh bhi article say hi ki hai.. Tht you somehow try to avoid... Maybe it's the tiny jatt pride tht you can't swallow it.. Along with some hatred for Rajputs.

Hmm you got banned. Anyway no hatered and i know its from article which is my point to begin with. 90% of punjabi tribes on wiki have rajputs origins, kharals are not different. But in the same article they mention kharals as jats which is a tribe not a caste like you said, to explain that you said everyone call himself jat anyway which is again pure bs, no offence. Kharal having retarded karan arjun mahabullshit agni origin has been proven bs. Brahmins are the ones who used to give those titles, they even made gonds of central india as rajputs.

I think you need to clear off your mind from hindutvas shit and think logically, spend some time in rural punjab to know how it works.

Back
Top Bottom