What's new

Kharal and Berkley

@save genda
Brother I agree to whatever you have said so far in this thread
I have been reading your posts for some time now I like your grasp on the tribal affairs of the western/lehnda punjab
But One thing which I liked specifically is your understanding of the fact that jats are a tribe and not a caste.

save_genda is not kashmiri, he is jatt.

:D That's obvious

kharal are jats and rajput both , mirza sahiba wala jatt was kharal, jats also use khan title specially hindu converted jats and rajputs specially hindu jaat from haryana, have you seen sultan salman khan movie , he is hrayan jaat and name sultan ali khan.

kharal are jats and rajput both , mirza sahiba wala jatt was kharal, jats also use khan title specially hindu converted jats and rajputs specially hindu jaat from haryana, have you seen sultan salman khan movie , he is hrayan jaat and name sultan ali khan.
Kharals are Rajputs by origin and Jatt by profession. Kharals were mentioned as Rajputs by H.A Rose (famous ethnologist) but he also says many of Kharals say they are Jatts.
Villages of Kharal name are present in Rajhastan.
A small community of Kharals still resides in Rajhastan considered there as Rajputs.Old Rajhastani folk stories also have Kharals mentioned.

Proud to know I hail from the land of Ahmed Khan Kharal

We would have been an independent nation if the 1857 uprising had succeeded. The 1947 independence was a farce and we r still ruled by colonial remnants.

We would have been an independent nation if the 1857 uprising had succeeded. The 1947 independence was a farce and we r still ruled by colonial remnants.
Punjabis (Muslim and Sikh), Nepali Gurkhas and Pashtuns spearheaded the British forces used against 1857 freedom fighters.

Even against kharals , British were helped by local Muslim chieftains.

Punjabis (Muslim and Sikh), Nepali Gurkhas and Pashtuns spearheaded the British forces used against 1857 freedom fighters.

Even against kharals , British were helped by local Muslim chie

Even against kharals , British were helped by local Muslim chieftains.
Well we cannot say all Muslim chieftains supported British, at least not the chieftains of Sandal Bar except a few.

Back
Top Bottom