What's new

Khanewal: 6 terrorists of banned outfit gunned down in CTD operation

H!TchHiker

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pak...f-banned-outfit-gunned-down-in-ctd-operation/
KHANEWAL – At least Six terrorists were gunned down in a shootout at Khanewal’s Chak 98, claimed Counter Terrorism Department on early Thursday morning.

According to a CTD spokesperson, acting on an information of presence of ten terrorists, the personnel raided the site, further adding that the deceased were affiliated with the banned terror group, Al-Ahrar –

The said group took responsibility of suicide blast in Lahore in which at least 14 people, including senior police officers, were martyred.

The CTD personnel recovered two hand grenades, two automatic rifles and two pistols and maps of sensitive installations from the dead terrorists.

According to CTD sources, the dead terrorists belonged to banned outfits and were planning to carry out terrorist activities in different parts of the country.

The CTD personnel have shifted the bodies of the dead terrorists to District Hospital Khanewal for autopsy.

what happened to other four did they escape from the scene or the police caught them

to tell u guys here on pdf.
this thing happened on our land.

as we dont live in pakistan my dad called our people and they confirmed it.
and this is probably a fake encounter third time since last year.same spot same story

to tell u guys here on pdf.
this thing happened on our land.

as we dont live in pakistan my dad called our people and they confirmed it.
and this is probably a fake encounter third time since last year.same spot same story
Means no one was dead , or they were shot dead at the spot after being arrested ?

Means no one was dead , or they were shot dead at the spot after being arrested ?
yes its a norm.our land is barren so not mich people come that way.its norm now usually these kind of fake encounters happen when there is talks of operations in south punjab.our people who live on that land told my father today about this being fake

yes its a norm.our land is barren so not mich people come that way.its norm now usually these kind of fake encounters happen when there is talks of operations in south punjab.our people who live on that land told my father today about this being fake
yes they bring people and kill them to make headlines

yes they bring people and kill them to make headlines

Assuming this was a staged encounter, do you support it or have a problem with it?

Back
Top Bottom