What's new

Kerry Lugar Scam: The money will not be spent

Its their created mess, so they have no right to ask any questions, nor is there any need for them to give us money. End result, they shouldn't ask us do more.

Its their created mess, they should clean it up with their Afghan brothers.

the Taliban were a creation of Pakistan, besides that pakistan have always wanted that money, they can say no to it if they want, but the dont or cant .

the Taliban were a creation of Pakistan, besides that pakistan have always wanted that money, they can say no to it if they want, but the dont or cant .

Read the history of Taliban for your understanding as i don't wish to repeat the topic again and again.

Yeah, we want the money as we are in a mess created by US and their Afghan brothers. So we are gonna use their money to try to the maximum support the proxy war being waged on Pakistan from the Afghan soil and US plans for Pakistan.

The day they stop their stupid rant of do more, do more and Afghans stop using their land being used against Pakistan, we will have no use of this money.

I've reported this post for its racist and offensive nature.

It needs to be removed and I'd appreciate if you'd do so. You've managed any number of posts since its reporting so either do so, please, or explain why you'd tolerate such a blatantly racist post here.

Thanks.:usflag:

:lol: remember S-2, blackwater/ Xe are Christian crusaders. So their skin color or ethnicity doesn't matter :rofl:

:lol:remember S-2, blackwater/ Xe are Christian crusaders. So their skin color or ethnicity doesn't matter:rofl:

It matters to the moderators and that is what's important. Skin color, religion, or ethnicity-based venom have no room here and I appreciate the support of the staff keeping it that way.

I can take a joke as well as the next and am not afraid of laughing at myself or even my fellow citizens but America is a multi-ethnic, multi-religious, multi-racial society and it's been a long, hard haul and STILL very much a work-in-progress.

Thanks for your humor but it missed the mark with me.

Thanks.:usflag:

Back
Top Bottom