What's new

Kerala Corner

@seiko @nair @levina

So let's see, all the Bollywood folk had their heart broken when children in Peshawar were brutally killed. It is an inhuman act and it was right to condemn it.

But how many people actually cared for the 78 dead in Assam.

Oh wait adivasis, right we don't give a damn about them

@scorpionx @levina @Leader @EyanKhan @Armstrong

I am alive. Missed you guys :-)

@seiko @nair @levina

So let's see, all the Bollywood folk had their heart broken when children in Peshawar were brutally killed. It is an inhuman act and it was right to condemn it.

Nope, you would not 've seen me react about that incident here but I did post something similar on my real FB page...infact it was not just that incident in Assam that hurt me but also the carnage ISIS carried out in Iraq (they killed hundreds of women, some of 'em were pregnant) and last but not the least children 're killed in Syria every day. All such news has become normal and doesnt really shock me now. :(
Just that pictures from Pakistan school were very too disturbing.

@seiko @nair @levina

The first question should be, How many of us consider them as Indians?????? Because if this was happened in any of the states like UP, Karnataka, MH,Kerala, Bihar, J&K what would have been our reaction?

I get a feel now the world and its feelings are driven either by Media or by social media or may be combined....... If any issue is highlighted by Media or social media, suddenly we tend to go behind that and start showing our feelings (could be anger,pain,happiness anything)...... But in this case this was not portrayed as it did in peshawar in any of those medias...... But having said that, I have no hesitation in admitting that my own reaction was not as expected......

The first question should be, How many of us consider them as Indians?????? Because if this was happened in any of the states like UP, Karnataka, MH,Kerala, Bihar, J&K what would have been our reaction?

I get a feel now the world and its feelings are driven either by Media or by social media or may be combined....... If any issue is highlighted by Media or social media, suddenly we tend to go behind that and start showing our feelings (could be anger,pain,happiness anything)...... But in this case this was not portrayed as it did in peshawar in any of those medias...... But having said that, I have no hesitation in admitting that my own reaction was not as expected......

Same here actually.

Good to see you Nair :)

Same here actually.

Have been busy with work, and used to browse here using my phone while i travel, but the problem is i find it difficult to post using phone....... Hows your new year plan going? I am wondering what resolution should i take...... I took 1 this year successfully.....

Same here actually.

Media is just too biased .When Mumbai happens all of them took great shot for TRP and gradually helped the terrorists.
But in here it was not a Taj Hotel or upper class people.

@mooppan enthina avar ennekumayi ningalude pazhayya acc angu eduthu kalnjathu

@seiko @nair @levina

Good to know man , so hows life treating you?

Yeah and sorry about the Assam incident , may the victims rest in peace.

@EyanKhan

life is smooth so far.

sorry about the peshwar atrocity. No parents deserves to see their child dead.

a quote from one of the people made me sad. 'smallest of the coffins is the heaviest to carry.'

@nair. I was in malappurram for two weeks. Tirur, kuttippurram staying with family.

the little villages have become towns. It all changed so fast.

@EyanKhan

life is smooth so far.

sorry about the peshwar atrocity. No parents deserves to see their child dead.

a quote from one of the people made me sad. 'smallest of the coffins is the heaviest to carry.'

@nair. I was in malappurram for two weeks. Tirur, kuttippurram staying with family.

the little villages have become towns. It all changed so fast.
Yeah about Peshawar incident no need to remind me *sigh* it included some of my very good peers , that day was hell on earth for some of us.

Though its good to know that all's well .

Happy New year Everyone!
@Armstrong @Ravi Nair and all the rest! Stay blessed.

Back
Top Bottom