What's new

Kerala Corner

What rights are you talking about? Are there any special rights for kerala Hindus ? or muslims or christians for that matter ?

Kerala was and is fair to all religion.

there are lot of special privileges to Kerala minorities starting from Student scholarship ...these privileges are enjoyed by minority communities alone

1) Marad massacre

2) pregnant Cow killed inside temple incident

3) destruction of Temples in Kasargod

what action Govt took? fair treatment huh

these fools are pseudo in every part of their lives.

No they are not. They are actually very clever.

It is not in their interests that Hindus become politically organized.

You cant have 5 ministers through blackmail after that.

Nair and Anish has been posting repeatedly about Hindu Rashra.

I would like one of them explain what they mean by that?

A monarchy / kingdom like in old times?

Or a concept they innovate within the boundaries of democracy?

Hindu Rashtra .. what is that? how will it function? How is it different from present system?

I would like to know it Straight from the horse's mouth

The medias have been taken over by the 19s and 24s. They only publish their agendas now.

Its hard to predict whats in store for the 55 in the coming years if the trend continues.

Marthoma Sabha even invited BJP's then President Mr Advani for inauguration of some function...........

How much bigger is your post's worth compared to them ?

If I should not take their posts seriously, why should I take yours too ?

Are you a notch special than them in any way ?

Why should they be termed 'fundamentalists'..because they dont agree with your opinion that Hindus should remain politically unorganized and dis-united forever ?

Actually you should be ashamed of twisting his words out of context and trying to beat him with that.

I dont know about you..but if needed for my existence, I would kill too..and so would the rest of mankind.

1. You talked about most Hindus in Kerala without backing your argument, no poll or sth like that.
2. READ POST 631 I havent changed anything

No they are not. They are actually very clever.

It is not in their interests that Hindus become politically organized.

You cant have 5 ministers through blackmail after that.

total 14(21) cabinet positions for minority communities including Chief Whip ,CM

there are lot of special privileges to Kerala minorities starting from Student scholarship ...these privileges are enjoyed by minority communities alone

1) Marad massacre

2) pregnant Cow killed inside temple incident

3) destruction of Temples in Kasargod

what action Govt took? fair treatment huh

This all happened during CPM rule............I think CPM is anti hindu-------By the by my advice...........Change your Avatar to a Lotus...............

total 14(21) cabinet positions for minority communities including Chief Whip ,CM
You are talking the tone of NSS general Secretary.............But the people in this by election voted for Selvan.................

Have you even noticed your avatar COMRADE ?! :disagree: You are the most religious communist in history

Last edited by a moderator:
This all happened during CPM rule............I think CPM is anti hindu-------By the by my advice...........Change your Avatar to a Lotus...............

no u r wrong all communal riots happened during Congress rule

Marad Massacre happened in 2 May 2003 AK Anotny was CM at that time ....is he CPI (M) leader?

cow slaughtered inside temple ( Cow slaughtered inside Kerala temple compound )----January 2012 ...Umman Chandy CM ...is he a CPI (M) leader?

kasargod temple Scorched ---May 2012 again Ummen Chandy is CM

advice rejected

You are talking the tone of NSS general Secretary.............But the people in this by election voted for Selvan.................

Selvaraj is a Christian so Latin and CSI Nadars voted for him so he Won ....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom