What's new

Kerala Corner

@abjktu athengane sariyavum.Tippu vinte sena balasnaham cheythu ennulathu seri thanne.Pakshe aavru Punjabikallao South India karalle.South Indians ne velluppu kuravanu.

@acetophenol evidanu mashe kanane illalo

@levina hyderali matreme kanathollalo Punjabi ayittu.Tipu vinte senayil bhooribhagavum nammude natuakarayirnnu .Athu konde enikkum aa theoryil atre viswasam varunilla.

pakshe Britishu karude gene chilapol kanan chancunde.
tipuvinte senayill Kannadakar mathramalla undaayirunnathu...dhaaralam Muslimkalum undaayirunnu(Muslims in Karnataka don't speak Kannada as their mothertongue and speak urdu,they are fairer than anyother south Indian Muslims,i don't know about their orgin but i think they came from Pakistan ???)...ivar tipuvinu vendi enthum cheiyaanponna chaaver padakalaayirunnu like razakkars to nizam in Hyderabad..

@levina hyderali matreme kanathollalo Punjabi ayittu.Tipu vinte senayil bhooribhagavum nammude natuakarayirnnu .Athu konde enikkum aa theoryil atre viswasam varunilla.

Alla,njan Nairodum Raviyodum parayan uddeshichadu, pakistanikal Tipuvine avarudw hero aaki mattitundayirinnu.Appol Hyder aliyude gene pool chellupam aviddeninnum avan chances undu.Pakshe addum sandeham undu :P
It was supposed to be a joke :enjoy:

tipuvinte senayill Kannadakar mathramalla undaayirunnathu...dhaaralam Muslimkalum undaayirunnu(Muslims in Karnataka don't speak Kannada as their mothertongue and speak urdu,they are fairer than anyother south Indian Muslims,i don't know about their orgin but i think they came from Pakistan ???)...ivar tipuvinu vendi enthum cheiyaanponna chaaver padakalaayirunnu like razakkars to nizam in Hyderabad..

Iiliya,Korgis from karnataka 're also very fair.
@Indischer

@abjktu athengane sariyavum.Tippu vinte sena balasnaham cheythu ennulathu seri thanne.Pakshe aavru Punjabikallao South India karalle.South Indians ne velluppu kuravanu.

@acetophenol evidanu mashe kanane illalo

have you ever been to Karnataka??
just look their skin tone and facial appearance of Karnataka Muslims....(not the ethnic byari Muslims from Mangalore side)...just go through Muslim majority regions of Bangalore...

have you ever been to Karnataka??
just look their skin tone and facial appearance of Karnataka Muslims....(not the ethnic byari Muslims from Mangalore side)...just go through Muslim majority regions of Bangalore...
Replied to that one already,the post right over your's.

Alla,njan Nairodum Raviyodum parayan uddeshichadu, pakistanikal Tipuvine avarudw hero aaki mattitundayirinnu.Appol Hyder aliyude gene pool chellupam aviddeninnum avan chances undu.Pakshe addum sandeham undu :P

@Indischer
not only coorgies,majority of bunts,konkanis and even many Kannadigas itself are fairer...
shilpa shetty,anushka shetty,aishwarya rai,deepika paducone are all from Karnataka...

@Indischer

Wassup Didijaan? I see you're discussing something about Karnataka?:unsure:

ondu chikka doubt idhe...Karnataka Muslims ellindha bandavaru?? byari Muslims bagge alla..i mean urdu Muslim...
The vast majority of Karnataka's Muslims are native to the land. But for nearly 300 years, Northern Karnataka was ruled by the Bahmani Sultanate folllowed by the Deccan Sultanates while Southern Karnataka came under the influence of Hyder Ali and Tipu Sultan. Many Muslim administarators, Military Generals and Scholars did migrate from Northern India during this period. Many of the erstwhile Muslim aristocratic families of this region do have North Indian or even partly foreign ancestry. But I'd say they were the elite and hence not in large numbers compared to the native Kannadigas who converted to Islam.

Replied to that one already,the post right over your's.
actually coorgies and tulus were against tipus rule and were badly affected,just like malayalis of Malabar...

The vast majority of Karnataka's Muslims are native to the land. But for nearly 300 years, Northern Karnataka was ruled by the Bahmani Sultanate folllowed by the Deccan Sultanates while Southern Karnataka came under the influence of Hyder Ali and Tipu Sultan. Many Muslim administarators, Military Generals and Scholars did migrate from Northern India during this period. Many of the erstwhile Muslim aristocratic families of this region do have North Indian or even partly foreign ancestry. But I'd say they were the elite and hence not in large numbers compared to the native Kannadigas who converted to Islam.
thankx..i am not talking about the large ethnic byari and konkani speaking Muslims of dakshin Karnataka to karwar..just clarification about the urdu speaking Muslims of mysore and gulburga areas...

Last edited:
actually coorgies and tulus were against tipus rule and were badly affected,just like malayalis of Malabar...

thankx..i am not talking about the large ethnic byari and konkani speaking Muslims of dakshin Karnataka to karwar..just clarification about the urdu speaking Muslims of mysore and gulburga areas...
I got that. Bearys and Nawayaths from our coastal regions don't share the same ancestry as Muslims inland.

not only coorgies,majority of bunts,konkanis and even many Kannadigas itself are fairer...
shilpa shetty,anushka shetty,aishwarya rai,deepika paducone are all from Karnataka...
Anushka sharma is punjabi
Deepika padukone is maharashtrian

Anushka sharma is punjabi
Deepika padukone is maharashtrian
Deepika Padukone is a Kannadiga if the ancestry of her father and mother are the criteria. Prakash Padukone hails from coastal Karnataka and comes from a family of Chitrapur Saraswat Brahmins. Also, any person with the Shetty surname can trace their lineage to coastal Karnataka.:yes4:

But influence of malabar rebellion also cause a fairer skin tone in malabar

Deepika Padukone is a Kannadiga if the ancestry of her father and mother are the criteria. Prakash Padukone hails from coastal Karnataka and comes from a family of Chitrapur Saraswat Brahmins. Also, any person with the Shetty surname can trace their lineage to coastal Karnataka.:yes4:
By her own admission she's a maharastrian.Once on TV she gave recipes of puranpoli because she's a maharastrian. :P

By her own admission she's a maharastrian.Once on TV she gave recipes of puranpoli because she's a maharastrian. :P

It's good that being in Maharashtra for so long, she considers herself Maharashtrian. But her surname bears testimony of her ancestry.:agree:

Back
Top Bottom