What's new

Keep the pressure on Myanmar.

Last time we defended you and look how are you behaving so why are you making fuss if we support Myanmar.

Sure, Defend the rapists and killers . Go ahead.

Last time you defended us because We were fighting against your Prominent Rival Muslims. Now you will defend Myanmar for the very same reason. The point is you people are communal to the core.

Time is probably fast approaching when BD response to Burma has to be much more direct and muscular.

That would be logical. But our India planted govt must according to India's interests. And, Hindu India and Buddhist Burma view Muslims and Bengalis as enemy.

That would be logical. But our India planted govt must according to India's interests. And, Hindu India and Buddhist Burma view Muslims and Bengalis as enemy.

I am sure there is a line in the sand where BALs political considerations are superseded by national interest.

No one in BD is in any doubt regarding our neighbors.

screenshot-www.facebook.com-2016-12-06-20-01-24.png

What is their fault?
Where is amnesty international?
Where is UNO?
Where is HUMAN RIGHT COMMISSION?
Where is ummah?
Yes they have ALLAH AL MIGHTY, and He is enough for them and us.

None of the organisation you have mentioned apart from the Ummah has any actual power or ability to anything.

Ummah is merely an idea, it has no organisation, manpower strategy and goal.

Allah is the only thing that stands in the way of total anarchy. But he has also said that a people must help themselves.... it is a shame that BD can not do more .

Sure, Defend the rapists and killers . Go ahead.

Last time you defended us because We were fighting against your Prominent Rival Muslims. Now you will defend Myanmar for the very same reason. The point is you people are communal to the core.
What a logic! Atrocities on Hindus and Secular bloggers are daily news for Bangladesh still we support you guys. But yes we are communal.

What a logic! Atrocities on Hindus and Secular bloggers are daily news for Bangladesh still we support you guys. But yes we are communal.

Atrocities? How Many Hindus were killed in this year?? Answer a single number.

And Bloggers were killed by ISIS not common people or Government. ALL THE ISIS TERRORISTS ARE DEAD NOW, KIA BY POLICE

Atrocities? How Many Hindus were killed in this year?? Answer a single number.

And Bloggers were killed by ISIS not common people or Government.
A simple google would have helped you but you guys are lazy a**. Here are couple of links with the incidents to satisfy your thirst.
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/atta...ssue-with-bangladesh-pm-sheikh-hasina-1622059
http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/bang...gil-to-prevent-more-attacks-on-hindus-1624449

Before you jump about Indian sources:
http://nypost.com/2016/10/31/hundreds-attack-hindu-homes-and-temples-in-bangladesh/
http://www.hinduhumanrights.info/category/bangladesh/

I can google. None was harmed in such attacks.

You are comparing this with mass murder of Rohingyas! Seriously?

I can google. None was harmed in such attacks.

You are comparing this with mass murder of Rohingyas! Seriously?
100s Attack, break 15 temples, 100 Houses, hurt 300 people for Beign Hindus but that is nothing for you. Remember this is 1 such incident of 2016. Guess what? Rohingya also doesn't matter for the world, you may cry as much you want. World is busy with focus on pious people of ISIS.

100s Attack, break 15 temples, 100 Houses, hurt 300 people for Beign Hindus but that is nothing for you. Remember this is 1 such incident of 2016. Guess what? Rohingya also doesn't matter for the world, you may cry as much you want. World is busy with focus on pious people of ISIS.

and not a single dead body??

Listen In Bangladesh, Government , people and Society protect Hindu People. The attacks take place in night and mostly in quiet place such as in empty Mandir during midnight where Common people cant reach quickly to protect those places.

You cant bring that topic here in rohingya thread if you have a sound conscience.

It is like " Your Brother catcalled my sister, so I am gonna rape you in revenge. "

and not a single dead body??

Listen In Bangladesh, Government , people and Society protect Hindu People. The attacks take place in night and mostly in quiet place such as in empty Mandir during midnight where Common people cant reach quickly to protect those places.

You cant bring that topic here in rohingya thread if you have a sound conscience.

It is like " Your Brother catcalled my sister, so I am gonna rape you in revenge. "
Oh yeah. You are right.. Bangladesh people and government protect them. BNP and Jamaat-e-islami are busy finding and killing Hindus. %age of Hindus down in Bangladesh from 1971 to 2016 and you still have guts about talking Muslims in other country for some unknown place Rohingyas and blaming India for providing arms to Myanmar.

Oh yeah. You are right.. Bangladesh people and government protect them. BNP and Jamaat-e-islami are busy finding and killing Hindus. %age of Hindus down in Bangladesh from 1971 to 2016 and you still have guts about talking Muslims in other country for some unknown place Rohingyas and blaming India for providing arms to Myanmar.

You have RSS Thugs we Have Jamat. They are checked by Sane Bengalis. % theory is BS. They are economic migrants. If 20 million Bangladeshis migrate to India, What makes you think Hindus would stay here?? They can better integrate and generally accepted by Indians. So when Muslims migrate there are economic reason and when Hindus migrate it is religious persecution?

PS I am looking for reports about Hindus who left BD during last decade because of Jamatis? I have searched a lot, never found any. All are pre 1972 refugees talking about history.

Back
Top Bottom