What's new

Keep the pressure on Myanmar.

Mb444 dada,

Seems to be a good idea. BD shud invade Myanmar and hopefully expat BDs too will join in.

Regards

How about we invade Arakan and promise to lease half of it to India? :azn:

All we ask for is India look the other way while we do our job. :D

Disgusting and Disturbing.

Go to any FB page of International Renowned Media and You will find Indians trying to defend Myanmar. Really Why Indians?? Your fight is against other Muslim Countries not Stateless Rohingyas!

Why are you asking us?

We hate hindus and indian's! we know them inside out

Its you banglas and your hasina which are suckling balls

screenshot-www.facebook.com-2016-12-06-04-40-53.png

Munshi da,

That is a heart rending picture. However, fair skinned Kosovar, Pali and Syrian refugees will attract more sympathy than brown coloured Rohingya or black coloured Darfurian refugees, even among the Believers. That is the nature of life.

Regards

That is a heart rending picture. However, fair skinned Kosovar, Pali and Syrian refugees will attract more sympathy than brown coloured Rohingya or black coloured Darfurian refugees, even among the Believers. That is the nature of life.

Regards

In the eyes of light-skin crazed Hindus, maybe. 'Believers' as you call them, make no distinction.

Hiptullah sb,

So how many threads have been opened on PDF on the plight of Darfurian or Central African Muslim refugees as opposed to Syrian refugees or Kashmiri Muslims?

Regards

Hiptullah sb,

So how many threads have been opened on PDF on the plight of Darfurian or Central African Muslim refugees as opposed to Syrian refugees or Kashmiri Muslims?

Regards

I think you've fallen into the same trap many deluded Hindus here fall into, thinking that since they're on a Pakistani Defence forum, they're going to hear all sorts of talk about Ummah like their nude Swamis and crazed anchormen tell them. This is a Pakistani Defence Forum, which deals with Defence and geopolitical issues. Kashmiris and Syrian refugees aren't just Muslims, they also happen to be very relevant in the world or this region.
I hope I've clarified this for you and learn to stop taking your nude Swamis and crazed anchormen at face value.

Munshi da,

Regards

I dont think your heart rendered on that. Rather you are here to mock at the misery of the poor people. Get the fck out of here. And it is not Rohingyas who banned your @Nilgiri or @Rain Man ID.

Kashmiris and Syrian refugees aren't just Muslims, they also happen to be very relevant in the world or this region.

And Darfurian and CAR Muslims are not?

Regards

And Darfurian and CAR Muslims are not?

Regards

Lmao, do you want to debate about how relevant Sudan and Central Africa are in the world right now? I swear, I only have these half-assed discussions with Hindus...is it the smell of the streets which does this to your brain?

Disgusting and Disturbing.

Go to any FB page of International Renowned Media and You will find Indians trying to defend Myanmar. Really Why Indians?? Your fight is against other Muslim Countries not Stateless Rohingyas!
Last time we defended you and look how are you behaving so why are you making fuss if we support Myanmar.

Hiptullah sb,

I swear, I only have these half-assed discussions with Hindus.

So what kind of discussions do you have with X-tians and Muslims? Full-assed ones, I presume. But here I digress. I do agree with your fundamental point- Sudan and Central Africa and its people are not as relevant as Syria and Palestine even to true believers.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom