What's new

katy perry -dark horse must see!!

Majority of Americans are stupid as ****. I guess they didn't know there was know Islam in Ancient Egypt :lol:

Da fuq man, she's hot and cute at the same time. And has a fine voice.
Not really, her appeal has worn off.

yeah, i also heard that the producer of that songs sucks feeder:frown: i mean seriously, they don't know the importance of word ALLAH...
I don't think it's that, I just don't think they knew it said Allah. Considering past controversy, I'm sure they don't want to deal with similar or same reaction, so it was probably a giant mistake that I'm sure someone is going to get fired over.

Hmmm....that is odd but whatever you do know a God has told us people express disbelief in him but are confident in their pagan creations. He's here bro, he just temporarily is separated from us but he answers all our prayers and knows everything about us. It's we that don't know about him but he will reveal himself to us without his veil in paradise so inshallah we are all among those who see his face. Amen.

so i watching the new katy perry music video and look what i notice at 1.15 the guy she turns to dust happens to be wearing a necklace that says "allah" in arabic.
what do you guys think?
illuminati? or no? lol
allah.jpg
How about Beyonce?
beyonce_0.jpg

so i watching the new katy perry music video and look what i notice at 1.15 the guy she turns to dust happens to be wearing a necklace that says "allah" in arabic.
what do you guys think?
illuminati? or no? lol
Who's bothered about anything else but her BOOOOBS??? :woot: Man, you've got your priorities all wrong!!! :no:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom