What's new

katy perry -dark horse must see!!

qamar1990

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

so i watching the new katy perry music video and look what i notice at 1.15 the guy she turns to dust happens to be wearing a necklace that says "allah" in arabic.
what do you guys think?
illuminati? or no? lol
allah.jpg

so i watching the new katy perry music video and look what i notice at 1.15 the guy she turns to dust happens to be wearing a necklace that says "allah" in arabic.
what do you guys think?
illuminati? or no? lol
allah.jpg
Dude wtf lol? Aaj nashta nai kiya :D

what do you guys think?
illuminati? or no? lol
allah.jpg

I don't know man, her boobs and ridicules hotness distracted me, I'll let you know what I think of the sign when I stop getting distracted.

Dude wtf lol? Aaj nashta nai kiya :D
dude you see it or no? lol
its at 1.15 you can see that guy who is wearing that allah necklace get turned to dust. the theme is based in eygpt but islam as we know it and that word allah as we know it didn't exist back then.

the song sucks.. it is just all about color video
watch the video at 1.15 the guy who gets turned to dust is wearing a necklace that says allah in arabic

I don't know man, her boobs and ridicules hotness distracted me, I'll let you know what I think of the sign when I stop getting distracted.
lol she does have some nice as boobs.
i know I'm not seeing things i swear that necklace looks like it says allah in arabic.

Whatever.
skull and bones you illumanti anyways lol.
of course your going to say "what ever"

dude you see it or no? lol
its at 1.15 you can see that guy who is wearing that allah necklace get turned to dust. the theme is based in eygpt but islam as we know it and that word allah as we know it didn't exist back then.

watch the video at 1.15 the guy who gets turned to dust is wearing a necklace that says allah in arabic

lol she does have some nice as boobs.
i know I'm not seeing things i swear that necklace looks like it says allah in arabic.
yes bro i saw it, they thought it would be fashionable to wear it, you know idiots at their best.

what do you guys think?
illuminati? or no? lol
allah.jpg
Nope didnt see it :disagree:

Probably a mistake from the dress team. They probably don't know the religious significance, and thought Egypt = Arab, so let's get an necklace with arabic on it.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom