What's new

Kashmiris may expand armed resistance across India

lol to this day they have not shown the second pilot or any su wreck(a claim that has been rubbished by the world). and their strikes against millitary installations were a complete failure, as per their own DGISPR. and yes, the iaf went all the way to kp, not far from islamabad. And it took 24 of their best jets to shoot down the oldest plane in the iaf's fleet.

and yes, there were blackouts in karachi and border cities as power supplies were diverted for military use and karachi's port was shut down for many days with operations being limited for several weeks until the tensions subsided.

They need to stay focused in Kashmir and have to prevent extremism from hijacking their cause as the Indians want to happen.

They won't, did they go extinct in last 40-60 years of their struggle ? NO , you kill some , and other will pick their arms against you, and they might not have the empathy towards attacking the Indian civilians . This is one war you can not win without a blood bath .
We have faced war & bloodshed for centuries together, this is not something new. Medieval age ppl who think they can kill & terrorize us can keep trying their luck.

As I have said multiple times problem is islamic not any opression or anything.

Time to remove 35A and move in to change the demography, kashmir problem will be resolved in a decade.
Its a problem with India, even after genocide of kashmiri pandits we are still dealing it with kid gloves. Its high time we took the right action.

We have faced war & bloodshed for centuries together, this is not something new. Medieval age ppl who think they can kill & terrorize us can keep trying their luck.

yeah it is easy for you to say, ask the mother who lost her son in Kashmir or Maoist attack .. Come on don't try to act tough, cause it is hurting India slowly, and as these resistance get intense its gonna hurt India more , India will lose more Soldiers in wars they can not win .

They need to stay focused in Kashmir and have to prevent extremism from hijacking their cause as the Indians want to happen.
Honestly, I think it is inevitable that as indigenous groups like JeM and LeT get hit by crackdowns in India and lose support in Pakistan due to various reasons, FATF being one of them, more extremist groups such as Al-Quaida and ISIS fill the void. The fact that Zakir Musa went from being an ostracized obscure militant nobody supported to almost a mini Burhan Wani shows that. And to be honest, I think that is good for India at least as far as global opinion is concerned. Already international sources such as Yahoo, Reuters, and VOA have started making more reports on ISIS and AQ in Kashmir, and the comments have been overwhelmingly inINdia''s favor. I know that does not mean much, but it is still noticeable.

Give it a try! We are fully prepared. Also if the funding or support is traced back to Pakistan then it they should also be ready for an equal blowback.

Modi is not pappu Rahul Gandhi...
Pakistan is facing indian terrorism from 20 years now can india tolerate equal bomb blast in each city from last 20 years we had. you talk like you guys can handle but believe me its way different and not easy. i think you deserve it.

yeah it is easy for you to say, ask the mother who lost her son in Kashmir or Maoist attack .. Come on don't try to act tough, cause it is hurting India slowly, and as these resistance get intense its gonna hurt India more , India will lose more Soldiers in wars they can not win .
A record number of pakistani mothers have been losing their sons too in places like balochistan, KP, etc. Things are tough in both countries. The difference is that india's economy is so big that the war in kashmir doesn't cause significant damage to most indians. Unfortunately, the same is not true for pakistan.

Personally, i think it is sad when anyone dies, whether in pakistan, india, or kashmir, but such violence is not going to end soon in south asia

Last edited:
70km ghar main ghus kar bomb karke safely wapas aa gaye.

Abhinandan also downed your F-16 and finally came safely home within a week.

Now that's bania dimaag....too much profit and very little loss :enjoy:
f-16 ka missile to tumhari gand sa nikala tha

68206242.cms

or gira F-16 ha........lol

Kashmir resistance is a big problem for India but I don't see any advantage to Pakistan.recent tension with india shows us the mirror.whatever they do in Kashmir,let them do.we should look at our own situation first.a strong economy is needed.tension with India only gives us headaches.

If not for the sacrifice of those brave soldiers rest of the ppl would not be living in peace. As I said its nothing new for us. We have been losing ppl for centuries , its only the last century that has been relatively peaceful.

There's no question of winning or losing when we are defending ourselves. Let me remind you all those soldiers out there have not gone to fight a war but to maintain peace. They only return fire when they are fired upon.

Kashmir Valley mein to to chal jayega yeh sab. Dont even try outside. Pitai hi milegi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom