What's new

‘Kashmiri politician tasked with sabotaging CPEC’

He is from my district :D
He is a clown no one likes him people in Mirpur respect people like Moeed Peerzada and Lord Nazir not folks like him who mixup things like poverty and job issues with Kashmir crisis name one mass gathering by him locally or abroad which attracted others from his district or state?
I don't understand this. Why is he being persecuted if he is not a threat? He is unpopular. Who cares?

:D yeh we should after 16-year prison
I admire this no nonsense approach that Pakistan shows to her (his?) enemies.

Geelani, Karate etc and on the other hand living on Indian tax payer's money.

I don't understand this. Why is he being persecuted if he is not a threat? He is unpopular. Who cares?

Persecuted? HOW? we did not persecute him at all.

Indian taxpayer??? the last time we have checked you are eating all resources of Occupied Kashmir including electricity being produced from JK resources is consumed by India.

Oh yes we ask for proof, but imagine my surprise being quoted by a Pakistani who mocked that too.

I understand it's hard for Pakistanis to question their govt, lest it opens a Pandora's box.

Actually you are out of touch with reality. :) Pakistan is a country where media grills our government and army so badly that you cannot even imagine.

He is not being persecuted only his papers are being delayed as of now dont jumo to conclusions before something happened
But he is a dual national so we can revoke his nationality :D
میرپور میں کتوں کا داخلا ممنوں :D
Tusaan key akhney o masair isni entry band kiti jaye ke nahi?
@django @EAK @Jonah Arthur

He has a youtube channel where he hosts a propaganda show regularly.

Only occasionally they are shot dead . Saleem Shahzad ka naam toh suna hi hoga . Also recently a guy named Cyril was put on ECL . What was his crime ?

Saleem Shahzad was caught between his militant sources :) ask any anti-army media person in Pakistan even he or she will tell you this.

As far as Cyril is concerned he committed no crime and he was used by PML-N government against Army and it was the same PML-N government that had put his name on ECL for saving own skin but this rebounded and at last the people of Pakistan forced the government to put off his name.

Now come again with a stronger argument.

Thank you

:) Many of our writers have questioned claim of our government and army but we were not banned neither called deshdrohi by Government or army

Try to find and provide link of any Pakistani writer's article admitting the "strikes" happened. It will take you a lifetime :p:

Try to find and provide link of any Pakistani writer's article admitting the "strikes" happened. It will take you a lifetime :p:

admit ? why should we admit without any proof? :) Read my post our media questioned our government. There are many analysis, media programmes wherein our media persons did talk about "if the strike happened as India claimed then what should be the policy of the government. What consequences this will have", etc etc.

NO media person was banned for such questioning.

admit ? why should we admit without any proof? :) Read my post our media questioned our government. There are many analysis, media programmes wherein our media persons did talk about "if the strike happened as India claimed then what should be the policy of the government. What consequences this will have", etc etc.

NO media person was banned for such questioning.
Well, try to find any link to even such questioning by any known media entity. You gonna have a hard time :p:

He is not being persecuted only his papers are being delayed as of now dont jumo to conclusions before something happened
But he is a dual national so we can revoke his nationality :D
میرپور میں کتوں کا داخلا ممنوں :D
Tusaan key akhney o masair isni entry band kiti jaye ke nahi?
@django @EAK @Jonah Arthur
Na ghans daal. Zehni mareez hai yeh.

Dont get surprised if U start seeing this one frequently on Indian Media, hand in hand with Tariq Fateh.

Back
Top Bottom