What's new

Kashmiri Freedom Fighter Group UJC claims Pathankot Attack

Are you aware that the Pathankot airbase is more than 27 km in circumference and includes residential areas, shopping centers, schools, hospitals, etc? It's a huge township by itself. The areas around are also covered with thick sarkanda grass 5 to 6 feet tall.

Do you even have the faintest idea of how a search op is conducted in such a vast area? If not, you need to pipe down.

First it was 14 km area then 17 km area now it's 27 km area... it's been 4 days they do blast regularly smokes coming out of Airbase...

Why don't just simply increase the numbers of the Force that are conducting search operation... like if there are 5 teams increase them to 10

It is so solid now. The media bias in the minds of Indians against Pakistan has been filled and now despite a group taking responsibility they still want to blame us. Times of India was running a show where arnab was screaming take Pakistan's name. Their site had Pakistan and they were running a hashtag #timeuppakistan. The operation wasn't even over yet. Anybody watching would instantly make up their minds its Pakistan. They make some BS claim about Training in bahwalpur and voila the Indian populace is now anti Pakistan.... Such hostility has been added that before responsible claims or investigation comes Pakistan is blamed... Such a farce

The Afghanistan consulate attack far northern And western has been blamed on us as well.

Interesting i thought hindus in Kashmir had a choice between Nastalik and Hindi script
Not Hindi. Koshur in Sharda script. We have a choice between Nastaliq and Sharda. I learnt the latter at home and Nastaliq in school. I have a collection of Urdu songs, poetry et al... even used to sing Dil Dil Pakistan(back when PTV was not banned) when I was a kid. Am not ashamed of it. It was a good song.

So yeah.. It helps me a lot today as well.

Not Hindi. Koshur in Sharda script. We have a choice between Nastaliq and Sharda. I learnt the latter at home and Nastaliq in school. I have a collection of Urdu songs, poetry et al... even used to sing Dil Dil Pakistan(back when PTV was not banned) when I was a kid. Am not ashamed of it. It was a good song.

So yeah.. It helps me a lot today as well.
Oh its called sharda script

I know there are fans of Pakistani music in Occupied Jammu and Kashmir particulary in Baramala,Srinagar,Islamabad and Poonch i didnt expect you to be one though :D

How many days has it been? Pakistani security forces are able to secure an attack like this within a couple hours and immediately hunt down those responsible within an a day or two.

How many days has it been? Pakistani security forces are able to secure an attack like this within a couple hours and immediately hunt down those responsible within an a day or two.

Actual operation was conducted on a span of 2 days. 4 terrorists on day 1 and 2 terrorists on day 2. But combing operation will continue for 4 days. Regarding hunting down those responsible for attack it's a sure thing it came from across border. The dossiers have already been forwarded to your govt.

Why you don't conduct operation in our country to kill Syed Salahuddin, Hafiz Saeed, etc. Just like US killed OSama.
We respect sovereignty of our neighbours. If your govt. invites us to conduct an operation, we will certainly do that. However, India would reserve its options only in extreme cases of human rights violations and genocide as it was done in 1971 in east pakistan. But this should be done as the last resort. Hope such a situation does not come up.
Also I dont think our courts have issued any death warrant againt these people, so we would prefer to try them before the law rather than doing an Osama.

You want Pakistan to hand over a person who is IOK based and his group is operating in IOK?
He is born and brought up an Indian but after he began indulging in terror acts, he has taken shelter in Pakistan occupied Kashmir. Pathankot is in Punjab not J&K.

We respect sovereignty of our neighbours. If your govt. invites us to conduct an operation, we will certainly do that. However, India would reserve its options only in extreme cases of human rights violations and genocide as it was done in 1971 in east pakistan. But this should be done as the last resort. Hope such a situation does not come up.
Also I dont think our courts have issued any death warrant againt these people, so we would prefer to try them before the law rather than doing an Osama.

He is born and brought up an Indian but after he began indulging in terror acts, he has taken shelter in Pakistan occupied Kashmir. Pathankot is in Punjab not J&K.
Please edit it
@WAJsal @waz @Manticore @Neutron @haviZsultan

Back
Top Bottom