What's new

Kashmiri army soldier's house set ablaze at Anantnag

Weaving ISIS flags, attacking local policemen/army men and their families/ properties . Good carry on. They are only revealing who they really are, i. e, Sunni Islamic fundamentalists.

They will gain their freedom, they will not bow to hindu occupation and oppression

No they will not. The Kashmiri terrorists shall join Burhan Wani in hell.

You cannot oppress the people forever, they yearn for freedom from hindu oppression

The writing is on the wall for India

You cannot oppress the people forever, they yearn for freedom from hindu oppression

The writing is on the wall for India
Yup you can't oppress people forever. Kashmiri Pandits will be back in Kashmir, their homeland as our security forces are doing a pretty good job at hunting down the oppressors of infidels.

This place should have obviously been part of Pakistan right from the beginning

Forcing a hindu india upon them was a sure fire way of keeping south asia at war

They can always relocate to Pakistan.
Otherwise there is always the boot in the bottom approach we will take to these religious fanatic filth.

We are just saying its Islamic movement like ISIS has nothing to do with freedom...... they are hardcore Islamists supported by whabis across the border .... RSS never crossed border and caused problems in Pakistan , they dont have AK-47s ...they are not listed in UN as terrorist organization like Jammat ul Dawa , JAish a Mohammad or Hizbul Mujahhedin as hard core terrorist organizations.....

I couldn't understand what you are trying to imply here like your words are trying to cover the whole globe in few words but has nothing to do with topic in hand. You did not read and understand my first post in this thread, just go back read and understand. Do not read to reply only otherwise, you are at liberty to not quote me anymore.

GOC-in-C of XV Corps has announced adequate compensation for the soldier whose house was damaged.

Last edited:
These terrorists are making the job of bleeding-hearts more difficult, and giving one more reason to go against these islamists with a sledgehammer, which I believe should have been done back in 1989 itself when they started the brutal carnage against the minority kashmiris to establish their mini Islamic Khilafat in Kashmir. We shouldn't be so soft against these bigoted fanatical criminals.

Kashmir should not have political parties, Politics in Kashmir is the biggest problem. I am half sure these protesters have the support of the opposition as well.
PDP is the known separatist sympathiser not the NC .

Back
Top Bottom