What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
If you think an upside down flag is insult.....then what do you say about this

::smokin:

Well this also seems upside down...hmmm....

Is this upside down....???

What do people want in worlds largest demo(hypo)cracy?

Last edited by a moderator:
dxdc3t.jpg

Forgive me my ignorance, but what is the significance of this 6-pointed star on what appears to be the Pakistani flag? (Pakistan's flag has 5 pointed star, right?)

Why should i forgive your ignorance?i should show you exactly what pakistan means..

Dude, I asked a specific question. What does that 6-pointed star mean on what appears to be a Pakistani flag. Reply if you know the answer, am not interested in your rhetorics.

and pakistan is very good state...no its the best ...right its good you accepted this fact
no human right violation.....yes our rights are safe ...so our our mosques
equal right to girls no girls school demolished...yes there honour is safe here from your drunk raping saffaron mobs
no drone attack by other nation.....yes....if you want we can start drone attacks on your country??....like some??..or should i say surgical strikes??
no terrorism related incident....what??isnt RAW doing something....why???
no bomb blast....yes no bomb blast that RAW does true true
economically booming country....yes world largest growing economy with largest starving population after africa..but who am i to judge..hmm
very good think tank (zaid hamid)...you listen to him?i think you dint like the red fort idea...but oh well who am i to judge
oh god pakistani are so lucky to be born in pakistan ..you are right.......YES WE ARE
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

gounder-albums-my-general-use-picture3661-jackdanielsweb-55368-zoom.jpg

Too much is bad for health.:rolleyes:

Im not sitting here to answer your questions,
if youre not interested in my rehtorics please leave this forum.thank you

:sniper:ONE THING PEOPLE OF KASHMIR NEED TO KNOW THAT WE PAKISTANIES I ALWAYS WITH THEM , MEDIA COVER THIS OR NOT BUT KASHMIR IS IN OUR BLOOD AND ITS A PART OF PAKISTAN

PAKISTANIES ALWAYS BACKED KASHMIR FREEDOM MOVEMENT AND WE WILL ALWAYS DO AT ALL COST

KASHMIR BANAY GA PAKISTAN........

MAYBE INDIANS ON THIS FORUM SAY ANYTHING ABOUT KASHMIR AND PAKISTAN BUT THE REALITY IS THAT WE ARE ALWAYS WITH OUR MUSLISM BROTHERS IN KASHMIR....

DONT YOU WORRY MY BROTHERS KASHMIR WILL GET ITS FREEDOM SOON COZ WE PAKISTANI NATION NEVER LEAVE YOU GUYS ALONE MAYBE SOME TIME YOU FEEL WE ARE NOT COZ MAYBE WE ARE WEAK THIS TIME, MAYBE WE HAVE HARD TIME OURSELVES BUT TIME WILL CHANGE AND WE WILL FIGHT WITH YOU ON ALL FRONTS AND THEN THESE INDIANS WILL KNOW WHAT THEY WERE PLAYING WITH FROM SO MANY YEARS....
:sniper::sniper:

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

:sniper:ONE THING PEOPLE OF KASHMIR NEED TO KNOW THAT WE PAKISTANIES I ALWAYS WITH THEM , MEDIA COVER THIS OR NOT BUT KASHMIR IS IN OUR BLOOD AND ITS A PART OF PAKISTAN

PAKISTANIES ALWAYS BACKED KASHMIR FREEDOM MOVEMENT AND WE WILL ALWAYS DO AT ALL COST

KASHMIR BANAY GA PAKISTAN........

MAYBE INDIANS ON THIS FORUM SAY ANYTHING ABOUT KASHMIR AND PAKISTAN BUT THE REALITY IS THAT WE ARE ALWAYS WITH OUR MUSLISM BROTHERS IN KASHMIR....

DONT YOU WORRY MY BROTHERS KASHMIR WILL GET ITS FREEDOM SOON COZ WE PAKISTANI NATION NEVER LEAVE YOU GUYS ALONE MAYBE SOME TIME YOU FEEL WE ARE NOT COZ MAYBE WE ARE WEAK THIS TIME, MAYBE WE HAVE HARD TIME OURSELVES BUT TIME WILL CHANGE AND WE WILL FIGHT WITH YOU ON ALL FRONTS AND THEN THESE INDIANS WILL KNOW WHAT THEY WERE PLAYING WITH FROM SO MANY YEARS....
:sniper::sniper:

the anti India elements in kashmir valley have been shouting these for years..and now when they were not successful, you have started it on this forum..by using big fonts..lol...carry on. :pop:

and thanks for loving our kashmir ;)

the anti India elements in kashmir valley have been shouting these for years..and now when they were not successful, you have started it on this forum..by using big fonts..lol...carry on. :pop:

and thanks for loving our kashmir ;)

btw i dont want to comment on your post as its useless :yahoo:

yes i do love kashmir and next time dont forgot to take Pakistani visa before going to kashmir :cheers: :sniper:

Im not sitting here to answer your questions,
if youre not interested in my rehtorics please leave this forum.thank you

Who asked you, btw. I asked a legit question, and was directed towards knowledgeable people, not ignoramuses. Go make love to yourself. Thanks.:wave:

btw i dont want to comment on your post as its useless :yahoo:

oh god ! :lol:

yes i do love kashmir and next time dont forgot to take Pakistani visa before going to kashmir :cheers: :sniper:

next time ?? lol..just returned from a 10 days trip from kashmir and I there I heard, few pakistani visa applications have been rejected by India to come to kashmir. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom